Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,622 members, 7,944,861 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 06:44 AM

Cherubim & Seraphim Pastor Arrested With Hard Drugs (Pictured With The Drugs) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Cherubim & Seraphim Pastor Arrested With Hard Drugs (Pictured With The Drugs) (52604 Views)

Mike And Gloria Bamiloye Pictured With Their Children / Pastor Arrested In Anambra With Twelve Stolen Children / Pastor Arrested For Giving N1.2m Fake Healing Oil To Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cherubim & Seraphim Pastor Arrested With Hard Drugs (Pictured With The Drugs) by Franchise21(m): 10:19pm On Feb 16, 2015
Prophet of drugs
Re: Cherubim & Seraphim Pastor Arrested With Hard Drugs (Pictured With The Drugs) by Nobody: 10:19pm On Feb 16, 2015
tola9ja:
[size=17pt]what OREMUSSANCTUS will be practicing when he establish his church [/size]
ma bro, am a roman catholican. Run a check on dat guy u know d pastor is from a Muslim background. grin mind ya I wanna be a priest
Re: Cherubim & Seraphim Pastor Arrested With Hard Drugs (Pictured With The Drugs) by experimentist: 10:19pm On Feb 16, 2015
MadCow1:
So you mean I can get drugs in Church now? shocked shocked shocked shocked

Praise be to Jesus..

grin blessings to all the Jah Children..

1 Like

Re: Cherubim & Seraphim Pastor Arrested With Hard Drugs (Pictured With The Drugs) by ekwerendi55(m): 10:19pm On Feb 16, 2015
d man b correct guy
Re: Cherubim & Seraphim Pastor Arrested With Hard Drugs (Pictured With The Drugs) by bola4dprec(m): 10:20pm On Feb 16, 2015
Nigeria need operative law that's why you must not waste your vote that reminds me let me define stealing in my own words stealing can be define as taken away of anything capable of been stealing away from the rightful own to deprive him or her of ownership from this context stealing by public official delegated to serve the interest of general public can be describe as a corruption all the above cited definition both stealing, corruption and hard drug dealing were regarded as a criminalty which is punishable by law in view of this vote wisely

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cherubim & Seraphim Pastor Arrested With Hard Drugs (Pictured With The Drugs) by clemz88(m): 10:20pm On Feb 16, 2015
nnafather:
Satan is disappointed in him right now. Just like some of the bad eggs in the Nigeria Police, some of these so called pastors bring shame to the entire Christian community. They should give him all the drugs to consume within 24 hours.
haaa!u wan kill am. He has not fulfilled his destiny o
Re: Cherubim & Seraphim Pastor Arrested With Hard Drugs (Pictured With The Drugs) by nkkystel(f): 10:20pm On Feb 16, 2015
May God help us from all dese fake and evil prophets.
Re: Cherubim & Seraphim Pastor Arrested With Hard Drugs (Pictured With The Drugs) by nkkystel(f): 10:21pm On Feb 16, 2015
Hmmm... Na wa o!
See fake prophet dem hiding under God's canopy!

1 Like

Re: Cherubim & Seraphim Pastor Arrested With Hard Drugs (Pictured With The Drugs) by Seequadry(m): 10:22pm On Feb 16, 2015
Lol...... na over confidence kill diz prophet walahi... 7 candles don disappoint u.... shld ve used 77... oooooo Bleep up [left][/left]

1 Like

Re: Cherubim & Seraphim Pastor Arrested With Hard Drugs (Pictured With The Drugs) by Seequadry(m): 10:23pm On Feb 16, 2015
Lol...... na over confidence kill diz prophet walahi... 7 candles don disappoint u.... shld ve used 77... oooooo fvck up grin

1 Like

Re: Cherubim & Seraphim Pastor Arrested With Hard Drugs (Pictured With The Drugs) by ToyozzieTohBad(f): 10:24pm On Feb 16, 2015
Blood of God!! Emolokutupebe oooo grin Pastor musedinku grin
Re: Cherubim & Seraphim Pastor Arrested With Hard Drugs (Pictured With The Drugs) by bumtos(m): 10:25pm On Feb 16, 2015
shocked shocked oh my God. Pasitooooooooooooo...
Very ridiculous cry
Re: Cherubim & Seraphim Pastor Arrested With Hard Drugs (Pictured With The Drugs) by Jameselias: 10:25pm On Feb 16, 2015
At least now u know their secrets suleman, and, joshue t.b.
Re: Cherubim & Seraphim Pastor Arrested With Hard Drugs (Pictured With The Drugs) by akpanikpe(m): 10:29pm On Feb 16, 2015
As the man no settle well nko, dey end up exposing him, I bet he was a regular customer.
Re: Cherubim & Seraphim Pastor Arrested With Hard Drugs (Pictured With The Drugs) by arimahoseloka(m): 10:30pm On Feb 16, 2015
Iamsynord:
Why didn't Holy Spirit Tell him where to hide the Drugs ?? Not every that calls Jesus is truly is servant ..Wolves in sheep clothing everywhere
u are going 2 bring doom on or life for using the holy spirit as a joke
Re: Cherubim & Seraphim Pastor Arrested With Hard Drugs (Pictured With The Drugs) by tola9ja: 10:31pm On Feb 16, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
ma bro, am a roman catholican. Run a check on dat guy u know d pastor is from a Muslim background. grin mind ya I wanna be a priest
that will involve in hard drug business
Re: Cherubim & Seraphim Pastor Arrested With Hard Drugs (Pictured With The Drugs) by chakula: 10:32pm On Feb 16, 2015
The guy in question is running out of luck while the ndlea guys were so lucky as they are now thinking how to enrich themselves with the said millions without sweat.
Re: Cherubim & Seraphim Pastor Arrested With Hard Drugs (Pictured With The Drugs) by edjeodiri(m): 10:33pm On Feb 16, 2015
Orukor Jesu....many wonders in a small world.
Re: Cherubim & Seraphim Pastor Arrested With Hard Drugs (Pictured With The Drugs) by Nobody: 10:33pm On Feb 16, 2015
Someone would soon blame it on GEJ
Re: Cherubim & Seraphim Pastor Arrested With Hard Drugs (Pictured With The Drugs) by seangy4konji: 10:35pm On Feb 16, 2015
Note to all the small girls,Big ladies and Madam following all that glitters that is not Gold...You dont know the source of money but ready to lavish it with them all in the name of Big Girls

Open your eyes...Person weh no fit spell Nigeria buying you Crosstour...Your tour to hellfire self go fast gan.!!!
Re: Cherubim & Seraphim Pastor Arrested With Hard Drugs (Pictured With The Drugs) by oloworulz(m): 10:36pm On Feb 16, 2015
Xtianity- the religion of scammers
Re: Cherubim & Seraphim Pastor Arrested With Hard Drugs (Pictured With The Drugs) by allanphash7(m): 10:37pm On Feb 16, 2015
Am so sure that of bf or your hubby even u no holy pass

Gbogbo wa ni ole
priscaoge:

And he calls himself a "Pastor" The type of Pastor that will tell me that Only Missionary Style is Holy for Couples eeee kwa? Using his church premises as a warehouse? Sure the man is a Crook undecided

Thank God he finally met his Waterloo!

Bravo @NDLEA! Nice job!!!!
Re: Cherubim & Seraphim Pastor Arrested With Hard Drugs (Pictured With The Drugs) by Emzy123(m): 10:39pm On Feb 16, 2015
priscaoge:
Holy Moses shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked......

What am I seeing? Are those things there drugs alone or something? Estimated street value of N609million? He actually wanna own a private jet before this year ends undecided undecided undecided

And Jesus Wept cry cry cry cry

it's jst heroin not up to dat amount u tink
Re: Cherubim & Seraphim Pastor Arrested With Hard Drugs (Pictured With The Drugs) by Dragonking: 10:42pm On Feb 16, 2015
They should let this man be, he is a Pastor for crying out loud...Remember, touch not my anointed and do my prophets no harm.
Re: Cherubim & Seraphim Pastor Arrested With Hard Drugs (Pictured With The Drugs) by priscaoge(f): 10:43pm On Feb 16, 2015
allanphash7:
Am so sure that of bf or your hubby even u no holy pass

Gbogbo wa ni ole

What is this one saying biko? shocked

1 Like

Re: Cherubim & Seraphim Pastor Arrested With Hard Drugs (Pictured With The Drugs) by priscaoge(f): 10:44pm On Feb 16, 2015
Emzy123:
it's jst heroin not up to dat amount u tink

Lol na wetin dem talk for d report naaa cheesy cheesy
Re: Cherubim & Seraphim Pastor Arrested With Hard Drugs (Pictured With The Drugs) by Fourwinds: 10:44pm On Feb 16, 2015
priscaoge:

And he calls himself a "Pastor" The type of Pastor that will tell me that Only Missionary Style is Holy for Couples eeee kwa? Using his church premises as a warehouse? Sure the man is a Crook undecided

kai.!!! u wan use free style. I go tell Pastor Raji grin
priscaoge:

kai.!!! u wan use free style. I go tell Pastor Raji

1 Like

Re: Cherubim & Seraphim Pastor Arrested With Hard Drugs (Pictured With The Drugs) by Fourwinds: 10:47pm On Feb 16, 2015
Dragonking:
They should let this man be, he is a Pastor for crying out loud...Remember, touch not my anointed and do my prophets no harm.
I just believe u are joking about ur statement if not I tell u dis pastor is touchable and not anointed
Re: Cherubim & Seraphim Pastor Arrested With Hard Drugs (Pictured With The Drugs) by allanphash7(m): 10:54pm On Feb 16, 2015
Ask d next person beside u
priscaoge:

What is this one saying biko? shocked
Re: Cherubim & Seraphim Pastor Arrested With Hard Drugs (Pictured With The Drugs) by priscaoge(f): 10:55pm On Feb 16, 2015
allanphash7:
Ask d next person beside u

Run along!
Re: Cherubim & Seraphim Pastor Arrested With Hard Drugs (Pictured With The Drugs) by desosa(m): 10:57pm On Feb 16, 2015
The Most HIGH....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Reverend Father Dances With Masquerade At St Paul's Feast In Anambra (photos) / 8 false Teachings by Churches And The Biblical Truths Concerning them. / 31 Dead In Kings Assembly Church Stampede In Rivers State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.