Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,956 members, 7,936,052 topics. Date: Friday, 30 August 2024 at 10:42 PM

I And My Family Have Changed Our Minds After Listenning To Prof. Osinbajo. - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I And My Family Have Changed Our Minds After Listenning To Prof. Osinbajo. (9571 Views)

Photos : Namadi Sambo Hands Over Aguda House To Prof. Yemi Osinbajo / Even If PDP Shows Video Of Tinubu/Buhari Robbing CBN, It Won't Change Our Minds / Apc's Reply To Prof Charles Soludo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I And My Family Have Changed Our Minds After Listenning To Prof. Osinbajo. by bakila: 4:13pm On Feb 18, 2015
Your story on this thread checked out. You have confirmed that the six weeks extension may not have helped the ruling party.
Re: I And My Family Have Changed Our Minds After Listenning To Prof. Osinbajo. by CharliParker: 4:33pm On Feb 18, 2015
Boobsucker:
Fall out

Once a terrorist always a terrorist

You are irrelevant SE is locked down to Gej and your vote remains irrelevant so go and die

Facts remains that Gej owns 94‰ while your likes who sees through their assss will manage 6%

When Gej wins your vote and that of your family will be irrelevant

Gej till Buhari dies of high bp
thats how Nigerians are dieing in the hands of PDP op God bless you for saying the truth
Re: I And My Family Have Changed Our Minds After Listenning To Prof. Osinbajo. by fairheven: 5:01pm On Feb 18, 2015
tonychristopher:

your funny i must say...we are not proud we just try to be real. Anambra man will not be cowed that is our spirit and coming to pace setting thing, every igbo be it from Imo, Abia, Delta, Rivers, Edo Enugu has some pride in them. That is what makes us IGBO not IBO as you say

But some igbos in DELTA will refer themselves as IBO and we in Anambra will correct them. We should stick with main thing not the English thing

it is Umu Igbo not UmuIbo

Thank yoU bro

ANAMBRA ARE NOT PROUD BUT WE ARE MAYBE FULL OF OURSELVES BUT WE WANT THE WELL BEIGN OF ALL IGBOS THATS OUR POSITION

My last take on this..language and culture are dynamic..it can never be static,that is the reason English language has been tremendously popular even among non English colonized nations.the last time a language tried to be static..talikn about the "Latin"language,it went into abysmal oblivion.ppl shud be allowed to express themselves in the best way they could,without someone standing on their way like a school headmaster to reproof them.am .."in matter of style you swim with the crowd,in matter of principle,you stand like a rock"..cheers!

BTW.,am sure u have googled the word "ibo" an saw the result,but u still font want to belief..am from God's own state,an u still tink am not pure" Ibo"?may be to relocate to Anambra an bcome "pure igbo "
Re: I And My Family Have Changed Our Minds After Listenning To Prof. Osinbajo. by tellmemore15: 5:01pm On Feb 18, 2015
meekhat:
I am a young man from the east who used to support PDP administration with my whole family ofcourse for ethnic reasons. After listenning to APC manifesto through the VP candidate, Prof Yemi Osinbajo in a town hall interactive session with the youth (south East) held at Enugu on AIT this night, I did not just change my mind alone, my elder brother who happens to be a bigot and a fanatic supporter of GEJ did same. I saw and perceived change in Osinbajo's words. Sincerely speaking, truth always stands out and one will always differentiate truth from propaganda if he/she is a truthful fellow. I was almost sheding tears at the level of lies, propaganda and misrule PDP has subjected Nigerians to all these while. Finally, i am happy my family now believe in CHANGE.

i hope the stooge made it clear he is just a stooge. he has no power in his hand.
Re: I And My Family Have Changed Our Minds After Listenning To Prof. Osinbajo. by ribbit: 5:11pm On Feb 18, 2015
noblezone:

Those who peg 1999 as the trouble began for Nigeria are either ignorant or mischievous!
who cares about when the problem started.. the point is, it is obvious we have problem. what is the solution? we have tried jhonathan and pdp for 16years to solve the problem created by past leaders/rulers but it seems they are adding to it.

a 16yrs old child should be preparing for college by now..

It's time to look elsewhere.
Time for a change. time to try something new.
Re: I And My Family Have Changed Our Minds After Listenning To Prof. Osinbajo. by Kedam(m): 5:12pm On Feb 18, 2015
meekhat:
I am a young man from the east who used to support PDP administration with my whole family ofcourse for ethnic reasons. After listenning to APC manifesto through the VP candidate, Prof Yemi Osinbajo in a town hall interactive session with the youth (south East) held at Enugu on AIT this night, I did not just change my mind alone, my elder brother who happens to be a bigot and a fanatic supporter of GEJ did same. I saw and perceived change in Osinbajo's words. Sincerely speaking, truth always stands out and one will always differentiate truth from propaganda if he/she is a truthful fellow. I was almost sheding tears at the level of lies, propaganda and misrule PDP has subjected Nigerians to all these while. Finally, i am happy my family now believe in CHANGE.
Have you tried to find out fact about Apc and Buhari before u judge ? If no u are still in darkness..
Re: I And My Family Have Changed Our Minds After Listenning To Prof. Osinbajo. by Kedam(m): 5:18pm On Feb 18, 2015
bettercreature:
Op you can lie oo,I went through your old post you are APC to the core,you won cover our face with wool
I guess he is trying to win souls for APC
Re: I And My Family Have Changed Our Minds After Listenning To Prof. Osinbajo. by Alaanyihaji(m): 6:32pm On Feb 18, 2015
meekhat:

OP, would have believed u if u highlighted some key issues raised and addressed convincingly that made u change ua mind. The way u sound, is like one of the paid APC social media propagandists that Sule Lamido talked about.
Re: I And My Family Have Changed Our Minds After Listenning To Prof. Osinbajo. by jdilight(m): 10:01pm On Feb 18, 2015
fairheven:

So you don't know by constitution,the vice president is the chairman of economic council of the federation?keep arguing sometin u know nothing about,go an read the article SOLUDO wrote to the finance minister an see were he pointed that out

Chairman of economic council of the federation is an office. I asked state one the that office can do or has done in previous government?

If vice not an office? What power do an unelected office have?

Stop believing every nonsense you read either from soludu or soluda, check the things vice has done since Nigerian creation if your not less than 18 years.
Re: I And My Family Have Changed Our Minds After Listenning To Prof. Osinbajo. by fairheven: 1:53pm On Feb 19, 2015
jdilight:

Chairman of economic council of the federation is an office. I asked state one the that office can do or has done in previous government?

If vice not an office? What power do an unelected office have?

Stop believing every nonsense you read either from soludu or soluda, check the things vice has done since Nigerian creation if your not less than 18 years.

An the presidency is not an office? Obviously u r above 18yrs but reason like a kid..does he have to do sometin or they work in tandem? ..a number two man making promise based on parties manifesto..an you sayin its not important...if he fails to do so you wud complain that he has nothing to offer,I beg reverse!
Re: I And My Family Have Changed Our Minds After Listenning To Prof. Osinbajo. by jdilight(m): 4:29pm On Feb 19, 2015
fairheven:

An the presidency is not an office? Obviously u r above 18yrs but reason like a kid..does he have to do sometin or they work in tandem? ..a number two man making promise based on parties manifesto..an you sayin its not important...if he fails to do so you wud complain that he has nothing to offer,I beg reverse!

Who is elected in an election the President or his vice?

You talk of party manifesto. Why must a vice champion the presentation of a party manifesto than the Presidential candidate himself? Do you not no that an elected President automatically become the leader of the party, with this can jettison the party manifesto (if the was any documented in the first place) to do his bidding.

Vice is an office with no delegated power to fulfill any promise should the President make a U turn against the promise. With this a vice has no moral standing making promises.

A beg reason well.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

INEC: 1.8 Million Pvcs Not Collected & 430,000 yet to be delivered In Lagos / President Buhari Mourns Olaniwun Ajayi / Enugu Bans Okadas, Tipper-Trucks In Nkanu East, West And Some Communities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.