Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,373 members, 7,950,784 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 10:04 PM

Naira Don Scatter O: N213 To 1 Dollar And N314 To 1 Pound - Kilo De? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Naira Don Scatter O: N213 To 1 Dollar And N314 To 1 Pound - Kilo De? (3203 Views)

Fuel Price To Increase As Landing Cost Soars To N213 Per Litre / Nigeria’s Oil Output Rises To 1.6mbpd / 1 Dollar = 1 Naira: Buhari Approves An Exchange Rate Of N160 To $1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Naira Don Scatter O: N213 To 1 Dollar And N314 To 1 Pound - Kilo De? by Topeakintola: 11:29am On Feb 17, 2015
Where the hell is barcanista when u need him

La barcanista oya start working for your pay! Why is the naira depreciating uncontrollably

1 Like

Re: Naira Don Scatter O: N213 To 1 Dollar And N314 To 1 Pound - Kilo De? by miqos02(m): 11:39am On Feb 17, 2015
Gbawe:

Please stop the lies. 190 Naira where? Must you guys take everything personal to the point of practising deception? Do you assume people are so dumb they cannot even do a cursory google check?

Nairalanders can go to the site below, quite reliable, to check the exchange rate of Naira to the dollar to note it is slightly over 200 Naira to the dollar. These sites tend to operate at rates lower than obtains in Nigerian bureau de change as well. While I doubt the OPs N213 to 1 dollar I think rates around N206 to 1 dollar are realistic. Your N190 to the dollar is a lie not supported anywhere by any conversion site. As for the pound sterling that currency is now £1 to around N307.00. Consider that it has been circa £1 to N250.00/N260.00 for many years. The Naira has lost value horrendously and is now one of the worst performing currency in the world. This is the trading and transaction reality no one can get away with spinning because of political affiliation.

http://coinmill.com/NGN_USD.html#USD=1
i bought dollar at 215naira this morning at allen
Re: Naira Don Scatter O: N213 To 1 Dollar And N314 To 1 Pound - Kilo De? by studded(m): 4:09pm On Feb 17, 2015
Zuria:

Prof. Shonaiya. The media have been partial only to APC and PDP angry
kk...but she self no try joor. I she campaigning? I don't even know her party! grin

I for like vote for her grin. This is the REAL change we want; apart from all those known faces that have dominated our political sphere since 1960.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hidden political-culture of succession in SW Obaship Exposed / Saraki's BUKOLA SARAKI'S GTBANK ACCOUNT NUMBER : SEE HIS NAMES / Obama Replies A Nigerian Man On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.