Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,314 members, 7,881,160 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 01:37 PM

We should be grateful for life... - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / We should be grateful for life... (788 Views)

Be Grateful As A Christian / plaetton, Why Is EVERYTHING Fine-tuned For Life On Earth,multiverses? / Can You Be Grateful For What You Don’t Have? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We should be grateful for life... by Nobody: 11:39pm On Feb 16, 2015
Decided to get some egg this evening, then on my way back i saw people gathered.
I decided to check what the problem was, and behold i saw a matured married man on the floor. He was already going....
No he wasn't drunk, his inhaler finished ( He is asthmatic)
Someone hurriedly went to buy another for him and inserted it deep inside his mouth
And behold, God brought him back
He was up on his feet again.....
Then i realized how much of God's faithfulness we take for granted

We sweep the floor, inhale dust and toxic substance, yet we don't get to buy inhaler to catch back our breath.
Free air, free health, free living...yet we complain of those things he is yet to do...Only the living can find a job, only the living can go to work, only the living can marry, only the living can give birth to children,only the living can even eat. And you are alive, not like you paid a kobo; or did you?
I refuse to be ungrateful...
And this is my prayer...
Lord have mercy in anyway i have not acknowledged your supremacy and your divine protection.

®Purposeful Living™

Re: We should be grateful for life... by fuzzyrambler(m): 1:17am On Feb 17, 2015
really

was it god that made the inhaler? or was it god that bought one, and then helped him use it?

at least the guy was lucky enough to be dying from an asthma attack not too far from a place where someone can get him a new inhaler before he died

1 Like

Re: We should be grateful for life... by Nobody: 5:22am On Feb 17, 2015
Ok
fuzzyrambler:
really

was it god that made the inhaler? or was it god that bought one, and then helped him use it?

at least the guy was lucky enough to be dying from an asthma attack not too far from a place where someone can get him a new inhaler before he died
Re: We should be grateful for life... by Jameselias: 9:26pm On Feb 17, 2015
Life is short death is eternal

(1) (Reply)

Atheism / Why Is It That Nigeria Has So Many Worship Centers BUT Yet.. / Catholic Church Doctrines Are In The Bible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.