Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,144 members, 7,880,585 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 09:41 PM

Why Do You Hate Nigeria, Lets Talk, No Pretence. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Do You Hate Nigeria, Lets Talk, No Pretence. (2843 Views)

GEJ - All Talk No Action. Meanwhile The Children Continue To Die In Zamfara / I Hate Nigeria With A Passion / Nigerians - Too Much Talk, No Action. Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do You Hate Nigeria, Lets Talk, No Pretence. by damiso(f): 4:54pm On Jan 07, 2009
@lucabrasi
what thread in the culture section? about the weather goooooosh its freezing.like say we dey antartica.i need me sum sun jare. embarassed

@ topic,I do not hate Nigeria infact love it.what should be hated is the NIGERIAN attitude to ,governance,lawmaking,ethnicity in short to almost everything.We do need a change of attitude.and truthfully its not just nigerians in nigeria that have it,its all of us that have had that trait imbibed one way or the other.We  always believe there is always a shortcut to everything.
Re: Why Do You Hate Nigeria, Lets Talk, No Pretence. by aieromon(m): 7:59pm On Jan 07, 2009
i don't hate naija shocked shocked shocked shocked

naija hates me angry angry angry angry

USA needs me undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

i accept their invitation cool cool cool cool cool

Fineprint - A prophet is not respected in his home!!!
Re: Why Do You Hate Nigeria, Lets Talk, No Pretence. by chyk91(m): 5:13am On Jan 08, 2009
no light
no clean and regular water
no good roads
daft leaders(imagine the ministerial list)
more dumb leaders(imagine where a governor goes abroad to treat common illness like malaria)
no security
dirt everywhere
no good medical facilities
failing educational system
lack of job
another reason is because everyone seems to know what this country needs except the govt.
Re: Why Do You Hate Nigeria, Lets Talk, No Pretence. by lucabrasi(m): 1:20am On Jan 09, 2009
@skyblue
http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/group.php?gid=4960797231

its still in the formative stages,and we ll appreciate any inputs,
@damisohttp
i tire o,i v been in doors most of the week, here u go,we will appreciate any contributions
Re: Why Do You Hate Nigeria, Lets Talk, No Pretence. by damiso(f): 10:48am On Jan 09, 2009
lucabrasi:

@skyblue

@damisohttp
i tire o,i v been in doors most of the week, here u go,we will appreciate any contributions

Will check it when i get home.Facebook is banned in my office.but i thought you said there was a thread in the culture section?

Re: Why Do You Hate Nigeria, Lets Talk, No Pretence. by SkyBlue1: 1:48pm On Jan 09, 2009
lucabrasi:

@skyblue

@damisohttp

ah, i see you have to be a member of facebook to view the contents. Too bad, i am not into facebook or myspace or bebo or any of that smiley
When you have jthe information elsewhere let me know.
Re: Why Do You Hate Nigeria, Lets Talk, No Pretence. by lucabrasi(m): 2:01pm On Jan 09, 2009
@damiso
yes there was a thread, but couldnt be bothered to dig it up,
@skyblue
okie then
Re: Why Do You Hate Nigeria, Lets Talk, No Pretence. by JustGood(m): 2:04pm On Jan 09, 2009
I love Nigeria to bits.

I just hate our attitude and mentality. We keep getting dumb leaders because of our attitude and mentality. We get dumb leaders that we deserve
Re: Why Do You Hate Nigeria, Lets Talk, No Pretence. by jamace(m): 4:06pm On Jan 09, 2009
I personally do not hate the geographical expression called NIGERIA because the land is blessed with abundant riches of both human and material resources. It is the corrupt people of Nigeria that have made it what it is. Just like Mahathma Ghandi said about Christians in India those days, "I love your CHRIST but I hate your CHRISTIANS". So, please do not hate Nigeria but NIGERIANS who have made it what it is.
Re: Why Do You Hate Nigeria, Lets Talk, No Pretence. by stag: 6:41pm On Jan 09, 2009
Patriotism is what our leaders lack. we in nigeria do not care about achievements, all we bother is how much money we can grasp. our leaders do not act like educated people. they fustrate good meaning ones, shake hands with greedy pot-belly old men to loot public treasury. to be of good personal characters and have a good name is 'gross irresponsibility' to them angry
Re: Why Do You Hate Nigeria, Lets Talk, No Pretence. by VitminBlak: 9:52pm On Jun 01, 2011
The entity we know as Nigeria, from a geo-political perspective, is a construct of our colonial masters, a relic from the colonial era. Nigerians on the other hand are the ethnically diverse cultures and people thereof, millions of people with a collective consciousness, thinking as one. I am Nigerian by birth, but have chosen to divorce myself of my Nigerian-ness because I hated, abhored and despised the way we reason, act and govern ourselves. I'm sorry to say this, but the western world often likens us to no more than one evolutionary step above the jungle ape. This fact is self evident in the way we conduct our affairs, relate to one another without regard and treat the environment within which we live and raise our children as nothing more than a pit latrine.
Nigerians really need to get their act together before the rest of the world can think of taking it seriously instead of thinking of it as a LovePeddler to be pillaged and raped of its natural resources.

WAKE UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Diya, Adisa, Olarewaju, Anyanwu Others Granted Amnesty, Compensation / Fuel Subsidy Probe, Aig's Cmtee Indicts 50 Mktrs Exonerated By Farouk! / Gov. Peter Obi Demolishes Hotel Where Human Heads Were Discovered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.