Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,352 members, 7,940,381 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 01:40 AM

Ex-militants Vow To Bar Obasanjo From N-delta - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ex-militants Vow To Bar Obasanjo From N-delta (734 Views)

Militants Vow To Kill Moslems & Burn Mosques If Boko Haram Kills Christians / Niger-Delta Militants Vow To Bomb Aso-rock, Details Specific targets / Obi: I Stopped Obasanjo From Sleeping In Anambra And Saved Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ex-militants Vow To Bar Obasanjo From N-delta by Obascoetubi: 8:12am On Feb 17, 2015
Following Chief Olusengun
Obasanjo’s vituperations
against President Jonathan
Goodluck, hundreds of ex-
militants thronged the Ohoror
Junction axis of the East-
West Road, promising to bar
the former president from
stepping foot on the Niger
Delta region.
They said they had resolved
to attack Obasanjo’s business
interest in Port Harcourt,
Warri, Asaba, Calabar, Uyo
and other cities in the Niger
Delta, adding that since he
had decided to label
President Jonathan as an
enemy, he is also an enemy
to the region.
Mr. Preye Ekpebide, Delta
State Chairman Phase Three
Amnesty Programme, who
addressed newsmen during
the peaceful protest, said
Obasanjo’s aspersion on
Jonathan was as a result of
his failure to use the
president as a puppet and
surrogate.
source: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/02/ex-militants-vow-bar-obasanjo-n-delta/?utm_source=&utm_medium=facebook
Re: Ex-militants Vow To Bar Obasanjo From N-delta by vjsmiles: 8:14am On Feb 17, 2015
UNA GO FIT HANDLE THAT MAN JUJU FROM PAKISTAN angry
Re: Ex-militants Vow To Bar Obasanjo From N-delta by TGreat7(m): 8:15am On Feb 17, 2015
Talking too much puts people in trouble. Be warned.
Re: Ex-militants Vow To Bar Obasanjo From N-delta by nzeobi(m): 8:21am On Feb 17, 2015
You guys should match words with action. Atleast attend to TY danjuma and people will take you serious. Since you guys threatened him first
Re: Ex-militants Vow To Bar Obasanjo From N-delta by Vicotex(m): 8:21am On Feb 17, 2015
I heard that OBJ IS about to commit suicide over his foolishness
Re: Ex-militants Vow To Bar Obasanjo From N-delta by DaBullIT(m): 8:22am On Feb 17, 2015
Either news is fake or Niger delta THUGS are like 200 different factions

Moments ago Niger delta was complaining they don't want GEJ because he disappointed them

This one they don't like Obasanjo, how many spokes person do they have lol
Re: Ex-militants Vow To Bar Obasanjo From N-delta by omenka(m): 8:38am On Feb 17, 2015
They said they would "bar him from stepping foot in the region" and vow to "attack his business interests in the region" yet they are referred to as "ex-militants". I wonder what is wrong with the Nigerian press. There is nothing "ex" about these criminals. Matter of fact, they are more armed than before. Jonathan made sure of that through the contract with Global West, the company owned by Tompolo.

They should simply be referred to as militants because that is what they are.

I remember them giving T. Y. Danjuma a week's ultimatum to retract his statement and apologise to Tompolo and Asari otherwise "blaa blaa blaa". Last time I checked, he hasn't done so, and they are yet to carry out their threat. Now they've come after Obj. They should stop threatening people who seem opposed to their indescribably corrupt and incompetent brother and start acting already.

#rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Ex-militants Vow To Bar Obasanjo From N-delta by adioolayi(m): 8:44am On Feb 17, 2015
The dreaded Ebora owu fears no one! I'm sure he will not only visit Niger delta, your leaders will welcome him grin cheesy
Re: Ex-militants Vow To Bar Obasanjo From N-delta by chamboy(m): 9:05am On Feb 17, 2015
Who let the bull dog lose na... all dis militants should b killed abeg

(1) (Reply)

How To Break Boko Haram – Gen Gumi / PDP Faction Wants Jonathan Out Ascandidate, As Party Faces Deepeningschisms / Nigeria Customs 2014/2015 Recruitment Form Is Now Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.