Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,417 members, 7,881,533 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 10:46 PM

Shoukd I Tell Him - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Shoukd I Tell Him (914 Views)

How Do I Tell Him Widawt Hurting Him / How Will I Tell Him I Love Him? / Should I Tell My Ex-Boyfriend That I Want Him Back? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shoukd I Tell Him by julery(m): 7:47am On Jan 06, 2009
i knew this girl since my university days as a hoe.i cant thik of any one in school who hasn't slept with her.now my cousin comes home to meet my parents with this same girl.telling them of his plans to marry her by march.they have been going out for a year now.should i tell my cousin know that i slept with her too, please help,
Re: Shoukd I Tell Him by arramyjay: 7:56am On Jan 06, 2009
Oh so sad,Dont tell him directly,cause you dont knw if she already did.Ask her to tell him.
What goes around comes right back. sad
Re: Shoukd I Tell Him by HorneyChic(f): 8:23am On Jan 06, 2009
Tell him. He won't be happy with u if he finds out later from someone else. Then again, she might have repented undecided
Re: Shoukd I Tell Him by H2O2: 8:37am On Jan 06, 2009
julery:

i knew this girl since my university days as a hoe.i can't thik of any one in school who hasn't slept with her.now my cousin comes home to meet my parents with this same girl.telling them of his plans to marry her by march.they have been going out for a year now.should i tell my cousin know that i slept with her too, please help,
Tell him jor
Re: Shoukd I Tell Him by SeanT21(f): 8:39am On Jan 06, 2009
NO!!

The girl is a changed girl.People Change!!
Re: Shoukd I Tell Him by dizzywezzy(f): 8:40am On Jan 06, 2009
i think u should tell him. no one wants 2 marry a exhoe, even if she as repented.
Re: Shoukd I Tell Him by IykeD(m): 1:56pm On Jan 06, 2009
julery:

i knew this girl since my university days as a hoe.i can't thik of any one in school who hasn't slept with her.now my cousin comes home to meet my parents with this same girl.telling them of his plans to marry her by march.they have been going out for a year now.should i tell my cousin know that i slept with her too, please help,
  It means you probably slept with her too, Chei.! Please do tell him but with style, don't ask me how but just tell him. When you tell all these gals that their actions will always rebound like a basketball, they call you olskool.Now she is in for some RiDiCuLe
Re: Shoukd I Tell Him by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jan 06, 2009
did the girl see you? did she recognise?
if yes, ask her to report herself to ur cousin before you.

somehow somehow sha, u cousin gast to know.
Re: Shoukd I Tell Him by whitelexi(m): 2:43pm On Jan 06, 2009
Dont tell him, tell his parents. . . He may not listen to u, but surely when mumsy and popsy sit him down, he will wake up. . . even if na jazz the girl take hold am!
Re: Shoukd I Tell Him by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jan 06, 2009
not ur bleeping business grin grin
Re: Shoukd I Tell Him by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jan 06, 2009
Jeez, this guy's really paranoid. Werrin concern you? You slept with the gril dint you? Does that make you trash too? Or please tell me the guy's a virgin then I'll understand what you are talking about.

Ask the guy and let me know if the girl ever cheated on him? If not, then shut your trap and mind your own business.
Re: Shoukd I Tell Him by Nautillus(m): 5:08pm On Jan 06, 2009
Brov. . .Tell him oh or you will not be able to forgive yourself if you do not.
Re: Shoukd I Tell Him by omega25red(m): 5:18pm On Jan 06, 2009
I guess my question is if you slept with her then too

Besides stay out of grown folks business, it not your place to tell him because in your uni days i'm sure you were busy trying to lay every girl you could and i'm sure you wouldn't want that to disqualify you from marriage so why should it disqualify a girl   
Double standard seems to be a very prevalent thing in Nigeria always with the do as i say not as i do attitude
Re: Shoukd I Tell Him by Kunbee: 1:09am On Jan 07, 2009
cos she slept around dont or cos u slept wiv her mean shes a hoe, hoe is a strong word and im sure she got reasons so dont judge but tell and see how much ur cousin loves her
Re: Shoukd I Tell Him by LadyT(f): 1:13am On Jan 07, 2009
Kunbee:

because she slept around don't or because u slept with her mean shes a hoe, hoe is a strong word and I'm sure she got reasons so don't judge but tell and see how much ur cousin loves her

Her reasons being she had an itching fanny?
Karma is a bitch.

And to you the poster you are also a LovePeddler because you slept with her you didnt date her you just whamm bam no thanks maam.
Re: Shoukd I Tell Him by vicade(m): 1:14am On Jan 07, 2009
@Poster

Tell her to tell him and if she refuses then you can tell him.
Re: Shoukd I Tell Him by H2O2: 1:20am On Jan 07, 2009
whitelexi:

don't tell him, tell his parents. . . He may not listen to u, but surely when mumsy and popsy sit him down, he will wake up. . . even if na jazz the girl take hold am!
Good advise Lexi grin grin
Best I've read.
Re: Shoukd I Tell Him by Sabuni: 1:23am On Jan 07, 2009
You said during her university days didn't you? How long ago was that If I may ask?

If long ago, maybe she has changed, youths can be wild, it's a common thing, not saying what she did was right, poke nosing is not a good thing o.
Re: Shoukd I Tell Him by OBVIOUS(m): 1:37am On Jan 07, 2009
I'm SURE YOU COUSIN SLEPT AROUND TOO!!!
Re: Shoukd I Tell Him by OBVIOUS(m): 1:52am On Jan 07, 2009
let him who has not sinned, cast the first stone.

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Girls Insatiable? / Who Are The More Players: Guys Or Gals? / Be Loved Or Die Trying?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.