Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,404 members, 7,881,470 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 08:34 PM

#Ladies Only Pls My Sincere Ladies Lol, Here Comes 'the Question Of The Day' - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / #Ladies Only Pls My Sincere Ladies Lol, Here Comes 'the Question Of The Day' (870 Views)

Transformers Ladies LOL!!! / For The Ladies, Lol: / For The Ladies, Lol: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#Ladies Only Pls My Sincere Ladies Lol, Here Comes 'the Question Of The Day' by starboynation(f): 3:40pm On Feb 17, 2015

Re: #Ladies Only Pls My Sincere Ladies Lol, Here Comes 'the Question Of The Day' by Nobody: 3:56pm On Feb 17, 2015
Nigga must be very boring. . . What _idiot takes a girl on a surprise visit to a church? Hasn't she been to a church before? People are getting dumb and dumber these days mahn.
Re: #Ladies Only Pls My Sincere Ladies Lol, Here Comes 'the Question Of The Day' by Nobody: 4:06pm On Feb 17, 2015
Romantic.
Re: #Ladies Only Pls My Sincere Ladies Lol, Here Comes 'the Question Of The Day' by Coldfeet(f): 4:11pm On Feb 17, 2015
I will be surprised! and my respect for him will sky rocket.
Re: #Ladies Only Pls My Sincere Ladies Lol, Here Comes 'the Question Of The Day' by jnrbayano(m): 4:14pm On Feb 17, 2015
Coldfeet:
I will be surprised! and my respect for him will sky rocketPlummet.

Fixed!
Re: #Ladies Only Pls My Sincere Ladies Lol, Here Comes 'the Question Of The Day' by wemmieslim(f): 4:22pm On Feb 17, 2015
I'll assume he must have offended my ancestors and needed to ask me to forgive him...,
Or maybe he's there for a deliverance session,
For bleep sake who takes a girl to church for a date?
The guy must be ............ shocked
Re: #Ladies Only Pls My Sincere Ladies Lol, Here Comes 'the Question Of The Day' by cutieepearl(f): 4:22pm On Feb 17, 2015
Pray for his brain grin
Re: #Ladies Only Pls My Sincere Ladies Lol, Here Comes 'the Question Of The Day' by Chidonc(m): 4:59pm On Feb 17, 2015
Blackett:
Nigga must be very boring. . . What _idiot takes a girl on a surprise visit to a church? Hasn't she been to a church before? People are getting dumb and dumber these days mahn.

Must every date be in a restuarant?

(1) (Reply)

Era Of Change!! Ladies What To Do When You Loose Your Boyfriend To Another Lady / Women And Arguments. Why You’ll Never Win Even When They Are At Fault. / What Is Your Take On Unclad Photos?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.