Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,312 members, 7,900,721 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 03:50 PM

Top Attractive Female Romancelanders With Lovely Smiles.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Top Attractive Female Romancelanders With Lovely Smiles.. (16238 Views)

Top 10 Male Handsome Romancelanders With The Highest Likes On D.P 2017 / Top Female Romancelanders With The Most And Lowes Likes. / 5 Romancelanders With The Biggest And Suckable Boobs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Go Down)

Top Attractive Female Romancelanders With Lovely Smiles.. by cutieberie1(f): 6:37pm On Feb 17, 2015

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top Attractive Female Romancelanders With Lovely Smiles.. by cutieberie1(f): 6:38pm On Feb 17, 2015
Re: Top Attractive Female Romancelanders With Lovely Smiles.. by vjsmiles: 6:39pm On Feb 17, 2015
ROMANCE SECTION IS CURSED angry

1 Like

Re: Top Attractive Female Romancelanders With Lovely Smiles.. by iKillzz: 6:40pm On Feb 17, 2015
A lot has really changed.

7 Likes

Re: Top Attractive Female Romancelanders With Lovely Smiles.. by Nobody: 6:41pm On Feb 17, 2015
Okay, now we are talking. I agree more with this list than the other. marieolae should be here too though.

2 Likes

Re: Top Attractive Female Romancelanders With Lovely Smiles.. by SSSlytherin2(m): 6:41pm On Feb 17, 2015
I saw this coming.
Re: Top Attractive Female Romancelanders With Lovely Smiles.. by Thanos(m): 6:42pm On Feb 17, 2015
Lol. Just Lol
Re: Top Attractive Female Romancelanders With Lovely Smiles.. by ireneony(f): 6:42pm On Feb 17, 2015
cheesy cheesy...
Yet I don't have a boyfriend embarassed cry
Re: Top Attractive Female Romancelanders With Lovely Smiles.. by buygala(m): 6:42pm On Feb 17, 2015
This is why I love democracy...it ensures equality of the sexes cry

the 1st baskad thread hasn't even been on fp for an hour, and its baskad sibling has already been born undecided
Re: Top Attractive Female Romancelanders With Lovely Smiles.. by ireneony(f): 6:43pm On Feb 17, 2015
Tandullceblog:
Okay, now we are talking. I agree more with this list than the other. marieolae should be here too though.
I'm not dissing anyone sha.
I think the list is perfect the way it is. wink

1 Like

Re: Top Attractive Female Romancelanders With Lovely Smiles.. by Enegod(m): 6:44pm On Feb 17, 2015
that number 2, is it the yansh that is smiling or the face...i don't gerrit!
Re: Top Attractive Female Romancelanders With Lovely Smiles.. by immortalvoices(m): 6:44pm On Feb 17, 2015
iKillzz:
A lot has really changed.

you shouldn't have left bro.. This section is a pale shadow of it's former matured self

Meanwhile blackett meet ikillz known as sexkillz

1 Like

Re: Top Attractive Female Romancelanders With Lovely Smiles.. by Nobody: 6:44pm On Feb 17, 2015
See how jobless you all are? Isn't there another list on fp with different names?
Re: Top Attractive Female Romancelanders With Lovely Smiles.. by Tashaamania(f): 6:46pm On Feb 17, 2015
Cutieberie1, nice smile..really? cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Top Attractive Female Romancelanders With Lovely Smiles.. by iKillzz: 6:49pm On Feb 17, 2015
immortalvoices:

you shouldn't have left bro.. This section is a pale shadow of it's former matured self
Blackett meets ikillz...
Maybe I shouldn't have left. The situation then demanded it. You never miss what you have until it's taken away from you. wink
Re: Top Attractive Female Romancelanders With Lovely Smiles.. by Nobody: 6:51pm On Feb 17, 2015
immortalvoices:

Meanwhile blackett meet ikillz known as sexkillz

Hmm. Sexkillz is back.
Re: Top Attractive Female Romancelanders With Lovely Smiles.. by Tallesty1(m): 6:51pm On Feb 17, 2015
Tandullceblog:
Yea,.. And MizMyColi.

Even Faranosad sef dey fine but the banning she dey give ppl don dey affect her face.

4 Likes

Re: Top Attractive Female Romancelanders With Lovely Smiles.. by Juliaann(f): 6:52pm On Feb 17, 2015
Cutieberie1 thanks **blushing*
Re: Top Attractive Female Romancelanders With Lovely Smiles.. by Nobody: 6:53pm On Feb 17, 2015
Cutieberie the rabbit. sad

3 Likes

Re: Top Attractive Female Romancelanders With Lovely Smiles.. by Nobody: 6:54pm On Feb 17, 2015
Enegod:
that number 2, is it the yansh that is smiling or the face...i don't gerrit!

Lol nah only u go notice dat wan

1 Like

Re: Top Attractive Female Romancelanders With Lovely Smiles.. by Nobody: 6:55pm On Feb 17, 2015
ireneony:
cheesy cheesy...
cos you have no loveable qualities. Blame yourself for that.

2 Likes

Re: Top Attractive Female Romancelanders With Lovely Smiles.. by ireneony(f): 6:56pm On Feb 17, 2015
Blackett:
cos you have no loveable qualities. Blame yourself for that.
stalker back off undecided.
I'm happy with the way I am smiley
Re: Top Attractive Female Romancelanders With Lovely Smiles.. by OGeeKush(m): 6:58pm On Feb 17, 2015
ireneony:
cheesy cheesy...

Really?? U don't want or no suitors? Whc is it
Re: Top Attractive Female Romancelanders With Lovely Smiles.. by Nobody: 6:58pm On Feb 17, 2015
ireneony:
stalker back off undecided.
I'm happy with the way I am smiley
See who's calling me a stalker. . . After stalking me to the point of accusation? If you're happy the way you are, then shut up with the "I have no boyfriend" nonsense. . . No one gives a fvck about that. wink

1 Like

Re: Top Attractive Female Romancelanders With Lovely Smiles.. by Enegod(m): 6:59pm On Feb 17, 2015
Lala247:

Lol nah only u go notice dat wan
Yes...I love a lady's smile smiley but I was disappoint to see only yansh in the second pic....
Re: Top Attractive Female Romancelanders With Lovely Smiles.. by Nobody: 7:00pm On Feb 17, 2015
OGeeKush:

Really?? U don't want or no suitors? Whc is it
No suitors defo. . . No one wants a mannerless girl. grin
Re: Top Attractive Female Romancelanders With Lovely Smiles.. by Dyt(f): 7:00pm On Feb 17, 2015
What's wrong with these ppl
angry angry
What's these?

1 Like

Re: Top Attractive Female Romancelanders With Lovely Smiles.. by Nobody: 7:00pm On Feb 17, 2015
cutieberie1 teeth looks like that of rabbit...

4 Likes

Re: Top Attractive Female Romancelanders With Lovely Smiles.. by Sexydevil(m): 7:00pm On Feb 17, 2015
What is all dis don't you guys have berra things to talk about. y'all talking bout irrelevant things.
Its none of my business tho cos I don't see how this list is gon help me get wat I need.

1 Like

Re: Top Attractive Female Romancelanders With Lovely Smiles.. by Nobody: 7:01pm On Feb 17, 2015
Enegod:
Yes...I love a lady's smile smiley but I was disappoint to see only yansh in the second pic....

But mayb op seen the face
Re: Top Attractive Female Romancelanders With Lovely Smiles.. by ireneony(f): 7:01pm On Feb 17, 2015
Blackett:
See who's calling me a stalker. . . After stalking me to the point of accusation? If you're happy the way you are, then shut up with the "I have no boyfriend" nonsense. . . No one gives a fvck about that. wink
pls don't quote me again ...
You know I'm bader than your girlfriendgrin.
Guy go sleeptongue
Re: Top Attractive Female Romancelanders With Lovely Smiles.. by Nobody: 7:01pm On Feb 17, 2015
zick19:
cutieberie1 teeth looks like that of rabbit...

Lol u guys r mean

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

How Long A Man Should Last During Sex / What Physical Features in Women Turn You Off? / This Cute Girl Did This At The Bank And I Did This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.