Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,366 members, 7,947,603 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 02:19 AM

Federal Government To Send Job Creation Bill To National Assembly - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Federal Government To Send Job Creation Bill To National Assembly (14445 Views)

President Buhari's Letter To National Assembly On Resumption Of Office(Pictured) / Infograph Of The #budget2017 Proposed By President Buhari To National Assembly / Obasanjo Returns $200 Million To National Treasury. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal Government To Send Job Creation Bill To National Assembly by drkay9: 8:01am On Feb 18, 2015

Re: Federal Government To Send Job Creation Bill To National Assembly by michelism(m): 8:17am On Feb 18, 2015
Some people with shameless posts! cheesy. All GEJ supporters should learn to keep mute to some bad news. Is this president thinking at all? What does it take the youths of this country for? A subnormal sets of people? During this current election campaign, some adverts and news from the desk of the presidency makes me sad. Are we really sure this man has the highest level certificate obtainable in Nigeria? If so, then he's belittling the standard of our education with his intelligence.
Bottom line, he's not fit to deceive me.I'd rather keep my PVC in the closet on March 28th and become a spectator if I can't find a worthy candidate than to sheepishly follow this wolf in sheep clothing.
Re: Federal Government To Send Job Creation Bill To National Assembly by babajay69: 8:18am On Feb 18, 2015
This is typical of this government. Just leaving everything to the last minute when they have had more than 4 years to plan and cxccute. They are very deceptive. How is one even sure that they would even go through with their plans if reelected.
Re: Federal Government To Send Job Creation Bill To National Assembly by Rajjah(f): 8:29am On Feb 18, 2015
pls i dont get it
Re: Federal Government To Send Job Creation Bill To National Assembly by Rajjah(f): 8:30am On Feb 18, 2015
pls i dont get it
Re: Federal Government To Send Job Creation Bill To National Assembly by 100Cents: 8:51am On Feb 18, 2015
Jonathan is working.

Illitetates are making noise.
Re: Federal Government To Send Job Creation Bill To National Assembly by Nobody: 10:36am On Feb 18, 2015
tundeayo2020:
wait oh does it mean that such an important bill has not been forwarded all this while? O ga o .

This is medicine after death. Anyway kudos to them if it works out perfectly.
#Betterthannever#
how on earth will dey rmemba such bill....wen dem pikin no even need am.
na pple we chop frm dem money go vote dem. GMB cum march!!!!!!!
Re: Federal Government To Send Job Creation Bill To National Assembly by jobain(m): 12:04pm On Feb 18, 2015
Good decision but reluctant action...when Gej realised the importance of his masses...he now reduced fuel price and now is thinking on other silly agenda to track us by gaining our vote...he thinks we are fool
Re: Federal Government To Send Job Creation Bill To National Assembly by rhames(m): 7:15pm On Feb 18, 2015
wnycom:
The Federal Government will soon forward Job Bill to the National Assembly for enactment into law.

This was one of the decisions reached at the second meeting of the Presidential Jobs Board presided over by Vice President Namadi Sambo at the Presidential Villa, Abuja.

Minister of Industry, Trade and Investment, Dr. Olusegun Aganga, briefed State House correspondents of the meeting’s outcome.

Aganga said the decision to send a bill to the National Assembly on job creation was to ensure that there are policies backing up any decision taken by the government on the matter.

He said, “Another area of discussion is to make sure that whatever we decide, we will back them with policies and with a bill that is going to the National Assembly.

“Today, we deliberated on the proposals for the new jobs policies and Jobs Bill that will be taken to the National Assembly, which has about 10 or 15 different sections.

“We had very rich contributions from members, public and private sector and we will be sending that to members, we will consult widely but we hope to have Job Act in place definitely before the end of this administration.”

The minister added that the council also decided to create job centres in all state capitals across the country.

He said the centres would serve as one-stop shops for job seekers nationwide.

http://www.wenigeriayouths.com/federal-government-to-send-job-creation-bill-to-national-assembly/

http://www.punchng.com/news/fg-to-forward-job-bill-to-national-assembly/

Another document that will gather more dust than the Petrleum Industry Bill and Freedom of Information Bill. Welcome bill.[[b][/b]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu: Umahi Will Pay For Brutalisation Of IPOB Members In Ebonyi / COVID-19: Oshiomhole Tested Negative - Lanre Issa-Onilu / Another Bomb Hits Sapele …injures 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.