Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,829 members, 7,872,784 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 09:50 PM

Hilarious Picture Of Buhari, Osibanjo And Shekau - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hilarious Picture Of Buhari, Osibanjo And Shekau (2681 Views)

Osibanjo And His Oversized Cloths / Buhari & Osibanjo Must Declare Their Assets Publicly ---SERAP / Buhari And Shekau Fail To Attend TIME 100 Gala (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hilarious Picture Of Buhari, Osibanjo And Shekau by mikron(m): 1:10am On Feb 18, 2015
APC HELD LOCAL GOVERNMENT ELECTIONS IN BORNO AND YOBE...NO BANGER WAS HEARD.....BOKO HARAM WENT ON VACATION.
APC GOVERNORS VISITED MAIDUGURI....WALKED THE STREET AND MARKETS....NO BANGER HEARD....BOKO HARAM WENT ON VACATION.
80% PVCS COLLECTED IN BORNO AND YOBE...NO BANGER HEARD...BOKO HARAM WENT ON VACATION.
APC CAMPAIGNED IN BORNO AND YOBE....THEY CLAIMED HUNDRED OF THOUSANDS ATTENDED THEIR RALLIES....NO BANGER HEARD....BOKO HARAM WENT ON VACATION.
WHAT MIRACLE DID APC PERFORMED?
WHY WAS THE SAME MIRACLE NOT PERFORMED IN SECURING THE CHIBOK GIRLS?
APC SHOULD PLZZZZZZ TELL US WHO SENDS BOKO HARAM ON VACATION WHENEVER THEY ARE IN TOWN.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hilarious Picture Of Buhari, Osibanjo And Shekau by HrtBrkSteve(m): 1:23am On Feb 18, 2015
Let 'em kontinu

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Picture Of Buhari, Osibanjo And Shekau by siegfried99(m): 1:25am On Feb 18, 2015
Lol

OP, Apc fans are coming for u grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Hilarious Picture Of Buhari, Osibanjo And Shekau by talktimi(m): 1:30am On Feb 18, 2015
Good questions. We need peace n this country but not the type APC brandishes

7 Likes

Re: Hilarious Picture Of Buhari, Osibanjo And Shekau by dokyOloye: 1:47am On Feb 18, 2015
Lol,I pity all the females on Nairaland shouting sai Buhari
Cos dem go wear them hijab whether dem like or no like if Buhari mistakenly wins.
But he will never win sha,impossicant.

3 Likes

Re: Hilarious Picture Of Buhari, Osibanjo And Shekau by mperoakeem(m): 1:48am On Feb 18, 2015
mikron:

APC HELD LOCAL GOVERNMENT ELECTIONS IN BORNO AND YOBE...NO BANGER WAS HEARD.....BOKO HARAM WENT ON VACATION.
APC GOVERNORS VISITED MAIDUGURI....WALKED THE STREET AND MARKETS....NO BANGER HEARD....BOKO HARAM WENT ON VACATION.
80% PVCS COLLECTED IN BORNO AND YOBE...NO BANGER HEARD...BOKO HARAM WENT ON VACATION.
APC CAMPAIGNED IN BORNO AND YOBE....THEY CLAIMED HUNDRED OF THOUSANDS ATTENDED THEIR RALLIES....NO BANGER HEARD....BOKO HARAM WENT ON VACATION.
APC SHOULD PLZZZZZZ TELL US WHO SENDS BOKO HARAM ON VACATION WHENEVER THEY ARE IN TOWN.
hmmm, I'm trying to reason wit you, but i Cant get dat fact up my head... Tank God GEJ has visited borno and no banger was heard... Wot's ur take on dat

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hilarious Picture Of Buhari, Osibanjo And Shekau by shiningshina(m): 2:05am On Feb 18, 2015

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious Picture Of Buhari, Osibanjo And Shekau by kestolove95(m): 2:21am On Feb 18, 2015
Olodo gmb didn't campaign in yobe yet..nd wen ur drunk gej campaigned in maiduguri boko haram also went on vacation..

5 Likes

Re: Hilarious Picture Of Buhari, Osibanjo And Shekau by jotax(m): 3:16am On Feb 18, 2015
Yes, good points!
Re: Hilarious Picture Of Buhari, Osibanjo And Shekau by Chelseagirl: 4:41am On Feb 18, 2015
dokyOloye:
Cos dem go wear them hijab whether dem like or no like if Buhari mistakenly wins.
my
the same way zahra dey wear hijab?

When will u accept the fact that this isn't military rule and even if buhari wins he can't impose any religion on us

Abeg talk something else
March4buhari

6 Likes

Re: Hilarious Picture Of Buhari, Osibanjo And Shekau by musstty: 5:10am On Feb 18, 2015
dokyOloye:
**snaps my fingers *** we shall see tongue
dokyOloye:
**snaps my fingers *** we shall see
Re: Hilarious Picture Of Buhari, Osibanjo And Shekau by Pheals(f): 5:23am On Feb 18, 2015
Gej as been lyin al the time now his fans ar also lyin ! Pic mix,adaobe photo shop,cymera etc. Dnt allow them to rest they have join their leader in lyin chai u dnt inherit gud thing o #fact

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Picture Of Buhari, Osibanjo And Shekau by tit(f): 5:25am On Feb 18, 2015
Pheals:
Gej as been lyin al the time now his fans ar also lyin ! Pic mix,adaobe photo shop,cymera etc. Dnt allow them to rest they have join their leader in lyin chai u dnt inherit gud thing o #fact

are you not seeing the thing koro koro?
God has exposed Buhari and Osinbajo!
My prayers have been answered!
Re: Hilarious Picture Of Buhari, Osibanjo And Shekau by tunex23: 6:06am On Feb 18, 2015
The MODs will never Banned this guy's, if it an APC that did such, they will Immediately, God will judge you all

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious Picture Of Buhari, Osibanjo And Shekau by Akinola1990(m): 6:10am On Feb 18, 2015
mikron:

This is not funny

#################################################################################################

I'm posting this article to let every one who has been clamoring for how to have their own hosted wordpress blog know that they can nowget it done for them at affordable price all thanks to OneNet Servers Co.

This guys will host wordpress for you starting from 3,000 naira, install and design it. All you have to do is seat down and blog. they also give out free manual for beginner. you should check them out. www.onenetservers.com
Re: Hilarious Picture Of Buhari, Osibanjo And Shekau by Pheals(f): 6:12am On Feb 18, 2015
tit:

are you not seeing the thing koro koro?
God has exposed Buhari and Osinbajo!
My prayers have been answered!
wetin do dem? Wu ar expose
Re: Hilarious Picture Of Buhari, Osibanjo And Shekau by Seun(m): 11:04am On Feb 18, 2015
I'm thinking about whether to delete this picture or not. On the pro side, the picture has no value. On the other hand, no rule has been broken.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hilarious Picture Of Buhari, Osibanjo And Shekau by sheffyUTD(m): 11:16am On Feb 18, 2015
Seun:
I'm thinking about whether to delete this picture or not. On the pro side, the picture has no value. On the other hand, no rule has been broken.

Rules . . . Hmnn

This is pure defamatory claims and you said no rule was broken? Perhaps you need to modify the forum rules as you did when Barcanister was banned!

Oga stop acting.

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Picture Of Buhari, Osibanjo And Shekau by curiouses: 11:36am On Feb 18, 2015
Seun:

You can as well move it to FP since it breaks no rules.

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Picture Of Buhari, Osibanjo And Shekau by Isiterere(m): 12:00pm On Feb 18, 2015
dokyOloye:
common sense is not common. Hell on to those who brainwashed you to this level. Did Buhari even Islamise his household?

ALL IZZ WELL

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Picture Of Buhari, Osibanjo And Shekau by Seun(m): 12:29pm On Feb 18, 2015
curiouses:
You can as well move it to FP since it breaks no rules.
that does not follow. we are actually considering a rule against insulting or mocking political candidates and government officials.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hilarious Picture Of Buhari, Osibanjo And Shekau by UncleSnr(m): 12:46pm On Feb 18, 2015
sheffyUTD:

Rules . . . Hmnn

This is pure defamatory claims and you said no rule was broken? Perhaps you need to modify the forum rules as you did when Barcanister was banned!

Oga stop acting.
The rule was slightly modified when Barcarnister was banned in-order to give a clear insight of how he broke the rule.
You can cry a river if it hurts.
Re: Hilarious Picture Of Buhari, Osibanjo And Shekau by sheffyUTD(m): 2:24pm On Feb 18, 2015
UncleSnr:
The rule was slightly modified when Barcarnister was banned in-order to give a clear insight of how he broke the rule.
You can cry a river if it hurts.

grin hypocrisy of the highest order.

I hope you're one of the saTANist. Please read this post.

www.nairaland.com/2154151/twist-cunning-malicious-rigging-starts

Your Waterloo is some few months away.
I luv u though kiss
Re: Hilarious Picture Of Buhari, Osibanjo And Shekau by cjrane: 2:30pm On Feb 18, 2015
Although this is just a picture, it in infact the reality of using Boko Haram brutal violence to scare and hoodwink Nigerians into surrendering this country to APC in exchange for peace.
We shall not be bullied.

(1) (Reply)

Boko Haram:live Pictures In GWAJA Adamawa State! / New Sponsored PDP Advert On AIT / Buhari’s Wife To Patience: Don’t Be Afraid Of Jail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.