Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,855 members, 7,899,035 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 04:27 AM

Corpse Of Rape Victim Dumped In Imo Community - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Corpse Of Rape Victim Dumped In Imo Community (37061 Views)

Corpse Of Rasaq Bello, Hamburger Who Was Shot Dead (Graphic Pics) / House Of Kidnap Couple Destroyed In Imo Community By Youths. Photos / Rape Victim Found Dead In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corpse Of Rape Victim Dumped In Imo Community by FarmTech(m): 12:39pm On Feb 18, 2015
bushdoc9919:
The Police must investigate......who did this must be caught.

[size=14pt]NO TRIBAL JOKES PLEASE. RAPE IS A NIGERIAN ISSUE....NOT A TRIBAL ISSUE[/size]
In reply to the picture you posted, add "tesch young ladies to always dress decently"
Re: Corpse Of Rape Victim Dumped In Imo Community by FarmTech(m): 12:42pm On Feb 18, 2015
Will the police really investigate this? I don't think they will except the girl's family pay them money.
Re: Corpse Of Rape Victim Dumped In Imo Community by adusim: 2:39pm On Feb 18, 2015
IbileIfe:
[size=14pt]Any forced act of sex is RAPE, no matter how you want to make silly excuses that no girl or woman agrees to have sex without persuasion.
Any boy or man who has forced any girl or woman to have sex with him is a RAPIST and should be seen as one and not allowed to escape from paying for his heinous crime.
We must expose and disgrace these brutes in every community in the society to deter others from committing same crimes.

The National Assembly in Nigeria is about to pass a bill to deal with rape.
“Any man convicted of rape is liable to life imprisonment. Persons convicted of gang-raping any victim shall be liable, jointly and severally, to a minimum of 20 years imprisonment without an option of fine; where the offender is less than 14 years, he shall be liable to a maximum of 14 years imprisonment and a minimum of 12 years, without an option of fine.”

But to me, life imprisonment is not enough. I want castration with life imprisonment and capital punishment for severe cases of rape where the victims are maimed or murdered.

Read more reports on RAPE CASES IN NIGERIA.
http://rapecasesinnigeria..com/
[/size]

My friend, shatttap if you don't know what to say.
Re: Corpse Of Rape Victim Dumped In Imo Community by Nwabans: 4:28pm On Feb 18, 2015
mikoy1:
Hm, nawa for this country o, insecurity every where, we really nid change we need Buhari
y your type they always bring politics inside every thing? ? angry
mikoy1:
Hm, nawa for this country o, insecurity every where, we really nid change we need Buhari
y your type they always bring politics inside every thing? ?
Re: Corpse Of Rape Victim Dumped In Imo Community by kayalla(f): 10:28pm On Feb 18, 2015
wat is going on Imo state these days? it used to be a very quiet state.
Re: Corpse Of Rape Victim Dumped In Imo Community by billyG(m): 12:29am On Feb 19, 2015
Even villagers 2 dey celebrate val
Re: Corpse Of Rape Victim Dumped In Imo Community by calebweber(m): 6:56am On Feb 19, 2015
israelboy1:
Scared of my lazy body

i wish i could rescue my soul
my thoughts
and my mind from this weary body
always going against all of the plans i did like to work upon

i wish my body can be tamed by my hardworking ability
walking day and night to bring out the best encaged inside of me

go soul, go body and go mind
leave this body so weak, full of lust and so scared of knowledge
if it never wants or intends to change..please take to your heel
never you be corrupt by its(body) gift
which always result to negativity, regret and a life so much filled with disgustness

i wish i never had a body so against the will inside of me
i promise to punish it with hardwork, diligency and uprightness

never will i be scared of this lazy body again...never never never wil it be
i promise to develop my soul, my thoughts and my mind with so much i find so difficult to put into composition

i love me so so so much....note: i'm not been selfish
i love you so so much....note: you can also use this

mesh

This is what I call Societal Decay, Human Subjection to Chronically Dysfunction of materialistic and Moral impunity.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

EFCC Arrests Son, Mother, Others For Internet Fraud (Pictures) / Yahoo Boys Are Intelligent – Governor Obaseki Reveals Plans / Police Arrest 2 Armed Robbers In Imo(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.