Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,443 members, 7,974,815 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 11:28 AM

Why You Have Been Failing To Make Money Online And How To Change That For Good!! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Why You Have Been Failing To Make Money Online And How To Change That For Good!! (486 Views)

38,000 Companies De-registered For Failing To File Returns / CBN Sanctions Nine Banks For Failing To Remit $2.3bn NNPC Funds / Are There Bureau De Change That Accept Paypal Dollars? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why You Have Been Failing To Make Money Online And How To Change That For Good!! by Nobody: 8:05am On Feb 18, 2015
Good day all I created this trend yesterday but for some reason I couldn't find it,so let's start all over.

Hello all, hope you all doing great.
Am coach Nehes, a life coach and online business coach.
This trend is created for one major purpose of teaching,coaching my fellow Nairalander how to succeed and start making a minimum of $1,500/month online legitimately.
Have learnt some things from trends on this forum and I felt it's about time I impact people also on what am best at which is online business.

Am glad knowing that Nigerian are now getting opened to the idea of making money online legitimately and I tell you,its one of the best source of income for someone who is looking to live a financial freedom lifestyle or what we(internet businessmen) call the "laptop lifestyle".

So on this trend I would take on what is takes to succeed online,what is needed on online business, why people fail in online business and also how to recognise a real online business from scam.

So before I get started I would like to know am not alone and need at least 25 participants to get started.

This is sure to make those who would take it serious millionaires within 6 months or less.
So let's get 25 participants and get started.
Re: Why You Have Been Failing To Make Money Online And How To Change That For Good!! by Nobody: 8:59am On Feb 18, 2015
This trend is going to move very fast within 2 days,we would cover the key areas and those who would like to join us for an online business project afterwards,we have only the best testimonies and fun,so let's get in and get started

(1) (Reply)

Consultant Needed / Olx Rejecting Ads / 5 Requirements To Participate In Google Adsense

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.