Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,929 members, 7,872,990 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:11 AM

What Is Ecobank Test Like? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / What Is Ecobank Test Like? (1588 Views)

Please What's The FAAN Aptitude Test Like? Any Idea? / What Is Ivara Workplace Solution Test Like? / What Is Access Bank Aptitude Test Like? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Ecobank Test Like? by D001(m): 5:39am On Aug 28, 2006
Please i have been scheduled to take Ecobank test this week.Can anyone give me the hint on what the test is like?
Re: What Is Ecobank Test Like? by veloce(m): 8:50am On Aug 28, 2006
OLD BOY, HOW MANAGE AND WHEN IS THE TEST SO THAT I CAN JOIN YOU? WHERE AND WHAT TIME? PLS SHARE YOUR XPERIENCE WITH US.
Re: What Is Ecobank Test Like? by Ukpekeson(m): 6:24pm On Aug 28, 2006
where and when pls
Re: What Is Ecobank Test Like? by titioh: 2:24pm On Aug 29, 2006
i D001, na wah for u ooh''''''''''. u were requesting ecobank test format and in turn lander were asking for the : VENUE, TIME AND DATE . u fail to reply. u know"LIFE IS GIVE AND TAKE" my prayer is that almigty God will touch your heart to turn a new leaf. we are in this site to give ourself information not to just receive without giving back.
Re: What Is Ecobank Test Like? by D001(m): 8:11pm On Sep 02, 2006
Dear fellas, I'm sorry i've to travel out of area so i missed the test.But i learnt its going to take place in kings college and @ the ajose adeogun branch office last week thursday. I didnt attend but i know some nairalanders have taken the test before now so they should better tell us how the test is like.
Re: What Is Ecobank Test Like? by LanreDaMan(m): 7:29pm On Sep 03, 2006
My friend took the test and passed , She is now in the Ibadan busness office

She said it s mostly based on Graphcal and data analysis and Verbal Stuff (comprehensions and Analogies)

Go coporately dressed you might be interviewed immediately or the very next day

But Paste the venue for the benefit of others
Re: What Is Ecobank Test Like? by ayotunde: 9:20am On Sep 05, 2006
The test is more of graphical interpretation(Bar charts,histogram)-Maths.foe English u are only going to read short passages and answer questions that follows-English either A-true,B-false or not applicable or more info need.
Note that this test format for the experienced and u need to be very fast

(1) (Reply)

Graduate Recruitment 2007 / 6 Chartered Accountants (successful Candidates To Resume In The Next / Urgent: Pss Limited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.