Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,554 members, 7,951,317 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 02:07 PM

Asari Dokubo On Pilgrimage In Saudi Arabia (Pictures) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Asari Dokubo On Pilgrimage In Saudi Arabia (Pictures) (51965 Views)

Emir Lamido Sanusi At The Hajj Pilgrimage In Mecca (Photos) / Atiku Abubakar Hosts Imam In Saudi Arabia While On Pilgrimage Duty..photo / Asari Dokubo On Twitter, ''this Is An Outrage'' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asari Dokubo On Pilgrimage In Saudi Arabia (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:52pm On Feb 18, 2015
Chukwu94:
Dokubo.. Close your stinking mouth and go and baff.
Talkless cos a single of His bears is not ur mate.
Re: Asari Dokubo On Pilgrimage In Saudi Arabia (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:58pm On Feb 18, 2015
Buhari thought that He is the only man who can pretend to change himself from muslim to a christain cos of politics,,,,,,,,

Now he can watch that others who understands His negative change clue can stil do morethan him.

GEJtillllll2019

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo On Pilgrimage In Saudi Arabia (Pictures) by kushsy: 8:33pm On Feb 18, 2015
hazyfm1:
YOUR DAYS ARE NUMBERED MR TERRORIST
. Na you won kill am..remember " he who lives by the sword shall by...............
Re: Asari Dokubo On Pilgrimage In Saudi Arabia (Pictures) by billyG(m): 9:46pm On Feb 18, 2015
Similarity btw ASARI DOKUBO & ABUBAKAR SHAKAU
Both are militant,rebel,terrorists
Both are islamic fanatics
Both are bearded beast
Both threaten to kill,bomb & destroy
Both are alhaji
Both are societal misfits,miscreants
Both are succesionist
Both are .............

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo On Pilgrimage In Saudi Arabia (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:04pm On Feb 18, 2015
I knew it! I suspected him to be a Muslim all these years!EVIL! angry angry lipsrsealed lipsrsealed cry cry cry
Re: Asari Dokubo On Pilgrimage In Saudi Arabia (Pictures) by IbnuUche(m): 11:14pm On Feb 18, 2015
stinggy:

SA to the Mr President on Militants' Affairs grin grin grin
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo On Pilgrimage In Saudi Arabia (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:19am On Feb 19, 2015
blackjack21:

If the caliphate were to call him on mandatory religious duty he will answer the call.
The caliphate, in my understanding, is not about northerners, but about muslims and Islam.

I don't like his rants though.

...but the seat is not for all muslims. only northerner
How well?
Re: Asari Dokubo On Pilgrimage In Saudi Arabia (Pictures) by balbayaaniy: 6:30am On Feb 19, 2015
ASARI DOKUBO nigerian millitant, after being guilty radical kiilled many souls he will ran down to the house of ALLAH please tel him, he will reap all hes bad deeds ALLAH never failed to hes promises

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo On Pilgrimage In Saudi Arabia (Pictures) by shakiru991(m): 8:26am On Feb 19, 2015
Insha Allah sai buhari

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo On Pilgrimage In Saudi Arabia (Pictures) by IbnuUche(m): 10:30am On Feb 19, 2015
Akon419:
I still don't understand this Islamic Allah . Can somebody educate me please
Allah is he, than no other god-who knows (all things)
both secret and open; He, most gracious most merciful.
Allah is He, than whom there is no other god- the sovereign, the holy one, the source of peace (and perfection).
The guardian of faith,
The preserver of safety,
The exalted in might,
The irresistible,the supreme: glory to Allah! (high is he) Above the partners they attribute to him.
He is Allah, the creator, the evolver, the bestower of forms (or colours).To him belong
the most beautiful names: whatever is in the heavens and on earth doth declare his praises and glory; and he is the exalted in might, the wise.(holy Qur'an 59:22-24)
In the time of the holy prophet the pagans arab ask similar quesions and Allah rejoined that: say: He is Allah, the one and only; Allah, the eternal, absolute; He begetted not, nor is he begotten; and there is none like unto him.(holy Qur'an 112: 1-4).
In my own dialect we called him: chineke, chukwu, olisebulwa. what do you called him in yours? hope answered. peace.
Re: Asari Dokubo On Pilgrimage In Saudi Arabia (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:53am On Feb 19, 2015
Akon419:
I still don't understand this Islamic Allah . Can somebody educate me please

According to wikipedia:

It is used mainly by Muslims to refer to God in Islam, but it has also been used by Arab Christians since pre-Islamic times. It is also often, albeit not exclusively, used by Bábists, Bahá'ís, Indonesian and Maltese Christians, and Mizrahi Jews. Christians and Sikhs in West Malaysia also use and have used the word to refer to God.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Allah
Re: Asari Dokubo On Pilgrimage In Saudi Arabia (Pictures) by Kingspin(m): 10:55am On Feb 19, 2015
A south south man a muslim in the midst of christians openly worship freely if it where in Kaduna and co they would have kill him or give him/her a threat all the rest of his life just for be a christian.
Re: Asari Dokubo On Pilgrimage In Saudi Arabia (Pictures) by Kingspin(m): 10:56am On Feb 19, 2015
balbayaaniy:
ASARI DOKUBO nigerian millitant, after being guilty radical kiilled many souls he will ran down to the house of ALLAH please tel him, he will reap all hes bad deeds ALLAH never failed to hes promises
Asari Dokubo and Boko haram, take one.
Re: Asari Dokubo On Pilgrimage In Saudi Arabia (Pictures) by Mhizkel(f): 3:47pm On Feb 19, 2015
stinggy:

Then you nidta pay me for the info, cash or kind? cheesy
Lol

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Peter Obi Supporter Climbs Stadium Floodlight In Gombe (Photos) / 7 Female Senators In Nigeria’s 8th National Assembly (photos) / Breaking News Ibrahim Shekarau Arrested By Sss Over Sponsorship Of Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.