Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,518 members, 7,940,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 02:44 PM

Comedian BasketMouth Slams Nigerian Bloggers Over Late Brother’s Death (TWEET) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Comedian BasketMouth Slams Nigerian Bloggers Over Late Brother’s Death (TWEET) (1717 Views)

★ Basketmouth Slams Nigerian Pageants. Says There Would Soon Be Miss Fresh Laps / Basketmouth Slams PDP: We Voted A President Not A Magician / South African Slams Nigerian Blogs For Improper Description Of D’banj’s New Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Comedian BasketMouth Slams Nigerian Bloggers Over Late Brother’s Death (TWEET) by Dani4tech(m): 1:21pm On Feb 18, 2015

Popular Nigerian comedian Bright Okpocha aka Basketmouth few hours ago slammed nigerian bloggers who carried false rumour about his brother’s death.

On February 14, Basketmouth posted on his Twitter page

“You’ll always be remembered, loved and cherished. RIP Kingsley Okpocha. I love you bro.”

According to the comedian, the item was taken from his Twitter handle and posted by some bloggers as if he lost his brother on valentine’s day.

“Anyway, I lost my eldest brother on the 14th of Feb 2005, not 2 days ago,” Basketmouth wrote.

“When our Nigerian bloggers copy and paste stories they don’t even investigate or carry out proper research,” he added.

Meanwhile, some of his fans, unaware of the error have continued to tweet their condolences to the comedian.

Basketmouth was angry that a tribute he paid to his brother, who died 10 years ago, was made to look like something that happened in 2015.

SEE TWEET BELOW:
Re: Comedian BasketMouth Slams Nigerian Bloggers Over Late Brother’s Death (TWEET) by Nobody: 1:41pm On Feb 18, 2015
FTC..I smell FP,I was here anyway,bye.
Re: Comedian BasketMouth Slams Nigerian Bloggers Over Late Brother’s Death (TWEET) by F22RAPTOR(m): 2:11pm On Feb 18, 2015
lol...Akamu
Re: Comedian BasketMouth Slams Nigerian Bloggers Over Late Brother’s Death (TWEET) by Kolade354(m): 2:16pm On Feb 18, 2015
That is the reason why Olamide blast linda ikeji.........Linda ikeji didnt even announce olamide New born baby.............Blast nigeria blogger and they will back off you cos i dont knw when Ameobo turn to proffession.
Re: Comedian BasketMouth Slams Nigerian Bloggers Over Late Brother’s Death (TWEET) by infobiz9ja(m): 2:27pm On Feb 18, 2015
Bloggers how market?
Re: Comedian BasketMouth Slams Nigerian Bloggers Over Late Brother’s Death (TWEET) by Lakayanah: 2:31pm On Feb 18, 2015
These bloggers should take it easy I know there is a competition on who is the best amebo. There are certain people they should monitor that are very very old with forged certificate in case they fall down during campaign they should immediately report that news instead of killing the young and productive ones.
Re: Comedian BasketMouth Slams Nigerian Bloggers Over Late Brother’s Death (TWEET) by njuwo(m): 4:53pm On Feb 18, 2015
Bloggers! Always looking for news concering celebrity to feed on. It seems its the hot and selling cake in blogging business, no wonder one posted on facebook We Are Sorry, See What Happened To Davido We Love You But God Loves You More Only God Knows Why It Happened Like This clicking it, what i saw was, Davido Wins BET Award.
Re: Comedian BasketMouth Slams Nigerian Bloggers Over Late Brother’s Death (TWEET) by jessiecah(f): 1:50am On Feb 19, 2015
Don't mind them
Re: Comedian BasketMouth Slams Nigerian Bloggers Over Late Brother’s Death (TWEET) by Odisco2(m): 3:47am On Feb 19, 2015
It's Okay
Re: Comedian BasketMouth Slams Nigerian Bloggers Over Late Brother’s Death (TWEET) by pretydiva(f): 6:55am On Feb 19, 2015
Most bloggers are illiterates. They don't know d ethics behind blogging

(1) (Reply)

Its Not Been Easy Staying Without S.ex - Uti Nwachukwu / A Woman Is Devastated After Waking Up From Surgery To Find She’s Not Nicki Minaj / See The Celebrity Skin Care Product

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.