Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,046 members, 7,973,552 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 07:30 PM

I Am Still Very Much Single, Meek Mill And I Are Just Friends – Nicki Minaj - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Am Still Very Much Single, Meek Mill And I Are Just Friends – Nicki Minaj (849 Views)

“wizkid, Davido And I Are The Best In The Music Industry” – Tekno Declares / Meek Mill Stunned At Davido Father's House (fans Reacts) / Diamond Platnumz's Throwback Photos Show "You Are Not Ugly, You Are Just Broke" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Still Very Much Single, Meek Mill And I Are Just Friends – Nicki Minaj by goldrush111(m): 4:19pm On Feb 18, 2015
If you have been following Hip Hop gossip for a while, you would have noticed a lot have been said about Nicki and Philadephia’s rapper Meek Mill .

Nicki Minaj has been seen with Meek Mill a lot lately and there is some speculation that the rappers are dating. However, in a recent interview with a popular magazine in the US, The Young Money rapper says she is still very much single. She expresses surprise at people’s reactions to her relationship with the MMG
rapper.

READ MORE: http://amebotrends..com/2015/02/i-am-still-very-much-single-meek-mill.html

Re: I Am Still Very Much Single, Meek Mill And I Are Just Friends – Nicki Minaj by Nobody: 4:22pm On Feb 18, 2015
when she dey ready to marry mke she call my number.....pscheeeewwwww!!!
Re: I Am Still Very Much Single, Meek Mill And I Are Just Friends – Nicki Minaj by hatux: 7:12pm On Feb 18, 2015
Friends!? Nigga 'll be like 'Damn! This b*tches ain't loyal' after reading this... cheesy
Re: I Am Still Very Much Single, Meek Mill And I Are Just Friends – Nicki Minaj by Nobody: 8:19pm On Feb 18, 2015
am very much single nicki....ah jst nid ur ass

(1) (Reply)

Has This Ever Happened To You, See Don Jazzy Facial Reaction(see Pic) / #AMVCA2015; Toolz Shows Off Her Big Bum In Shinny Adrianna Papell Dress / Warrisdis? Kim Kardashian Suffers Fashion Failure In Frilly Black Dress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.