Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,511 members, 7,978,704 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 12:43 PM

THE Analyser(a Type Of Person On Nairaland) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / THE Analyser(a Type Of Person On Nairaland) (398 Views)

Ese: "My Type Of Guys Were Not In Big Brother Naija" / Karen Igho : 'I was once the most hated person on the planet' / Meet:elaine Davidson:the Most Pierced Woman And Person On Earth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

THE Analyser(a Type Of Person On Nairaland) by Esdb3: 5:22pm On Feb 18, 2015
Nairaland is a beautiful place. It is still the best social idea I've found in Nigeria currently. Therefore, like every social place you will find annoying people. I've seen posts on the type of people you will meet on nairaland and ignored them thinking it is not possible to categorise people on website. But I, after reading a particular post on here and its comments I just feel obliged to create this.

You will always meet what'll call the ANALYSER on Nairaland.
An Analyser is one person that will always try to show how smart they are and how much they understand the post no matter how serious it is.
Take for instance, a post about a Nairalander's sister who needs urgent attention. I want you to yourself read the comment by a lady called dominque on the post maybe you'll get a clearer picture of what am painting.

dominique:

Seen. Once again sorry about your sister's condition. I've stickyed this topic and recommended it for frontage. But I sill have some questions. Have you spoken with the hospital in Ghana? What stage is her cancer at the moment? $12,500 roughly 3 million naira. How much have you raised so far? I believe the treatment cab start with a percentage of that amount, so it's important you speak with the hospital there.

My prayers are with your family.

Please who doesn't know 12500 dollars is 3 million. Did she really need to say all that or just address the issue if she has the means. This and many more exists.

Please whenever you read a post and you see traits of the description of this type of people. Please quote and #Analyser#, you will see how much of them that exists here.

And they are so annoying too.
Re: THE Analyser(a Type Of Person On Nairaland) by Trinxie(f): 5:26pm On Feb 18, 2015
hmmm...trying not to be an analyser, so I'll just say "hmmmm, interesting"
Re: THE Analyser(a Type Of Person On Nairaland) by naijaboiy: 5:32pm On Feb 18, 2015
And you just Analysed and Analyser undecided
Re: THE Analyser(a Type Of Person On Nairaland) by Esdb3: 5:39pm On Feb 18, 2015
I just called your attention to the analyser.
naijaboiy:
And you just Analysed and Analyser undecided
I just called your attention to the analyser.
Re: THE Analyser(a Type Of Person On Nairaland) by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 6:20pm On Feb 18, 2015
U get beef with him outside nairaland?
Re: THE Analyser(a Type Of Person On Nairaland) by Airforce1(m): 6:45pm On Feb 18, 2015
walks out of thread

(1) (Reply)

FREE E-learning Scholarship For The First 5000 Applicants! / Win $1000 On Lamili Video Contest Easily / Bank Of Industry Don Create 1bn Nollywood Fund

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.