Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,709 members, 7,882,421 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 03:24 AM

I Was Moved To Tears When Barcanista Dumped The APC - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Was Moved To Tears When Barcanista Dumped The APC (3025 Views)

Goat With Human Face In Kano, Dumped In Refuse Heap (Photos) / Barcanista Blackmail Ii: Friends And "Friends", Patriotism And "Malooism", / Barcanista Blackmail: My Stand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was Moved To Tears When Barcanista Dumped The APC by Descartes: 6:55pm On Feb 18, 2015
APC is a broad day scam!!

1 Like

Re: I Was Moved To Tears When Barcanista Dumped The APC by kosovo(m): 6:58pm On Feb 18, 2015
ndcide:
@Kosovo

you are so correct. I rarely agreed with him though because of his then unfortunate stand of supporting the real enemies of Nigeria, who want to diabolically get to power.

indeed he put so much hard work to it

He reminds me of the great "Beaf" who was so awesome and stood against all odds...
I saw "Beaf" in barcanista and I respect his efforts even though I didn't agree with him.

But the good thing is that he is out of them.

Ha! Beef was a genius.. I remember we used to always be on the edge on almost all issues.

Have any idea where Beef could be?
Re: I Was Moved To Tears When Barcanista Dumped The APC by ndcide(m): 7:15pm On Feb 18, 2015
kosovo:

Ha! Beef was a genius.. I remember we used to always be on the edge on almost all issues.

Have any idea where Beef could be?

I have no idea where that dude is.
Re: I Was Moved To Tears When Barcanista Dumped The APC by Obadiah77(m): 8:30pm On Feb 18, 2015
ellechrystal:

Wat makes him a slowpoke
Come to think of it, ur moniker n ur comment are world's apart.
U need Jesus. grin grin

because he isvery slow undecided

how?

I dont need jesus, u need him undecided angry
Re: I Was Moved To Tears When Barcanista Dumped The APC by PenSniper: 9:11pm On Feb 18, 2015
tit:
he will change back to apc!
i know him very well.
back-stabber

If wishes were horses. . .
Re: I Was Moved To Tears When Barcanista Dumped The APC by Nobody: 9:35pm On Feb 18, 2015
kosovo:

More reason I took a long break from here.. In 2006, when I started NL, we didn't have people like you, whose brain were far less developed than that of an earthworm, dignifying their ignorance online...
oponu...if only u went to school, you would have learnt that brain tissues are in actual sense not thicker than an earthworm..
..but i dont blame you for making that assumption, you would need to have one to know what it's like...i will fast ontop ya matter....God will give you common sense before the year 202020...Amen

U joined nairaland in 2006..lol...is it my fault that you were a cybercafe attendant? Abeggi

1 Like

Re: I Was Moved To Tears When Barcanista Dumped The APC by Fkforyou(m): 12:43am On Feb 19, 2015
I don't trust anybody who fights for a course for close to a year and then change his mind at the die minute, he must have something up his sleeves or he has seen something he values more than that course.
" I'll rather betray the world than let the world betray me"
Re: I Was Moved To Tears When Barcanista Dumped The APC by kosovo(m): 5:44pm On Oct 23, 2015
oponu...if only u went to school, you would have learnt that brain tissues are in actual sense not thicker than an earthworm..
..but i dont blame you for making that assumption, you would need to have one to know what it's like...i will fast ontop ya matter....God will give you common sense before the year 202020...Amen

U joined nairaland in 2006..lol...is it my fault that you were a cybercafe attendant? Abeggi
Clown

(1) (2) (Reply)

Top 3 Most Digital Local Government Areas In Cross River State / I Lost My Bank Teller / Why Dont Nigerians Do Posh Family Things Like White Pple?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.