Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,371 members, 7,929,164 topics. Date: Friday, 23 August 2024 at 10:15 AM

Oracle Database - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Oracle Database (1390 Views)

I Need List Of Companies In Nigeria That Use Oracle Database Application / New Horizon Vs Niit Which Will You Recommend For Training In Oracle Database / How Do I Write The Oracle Database Adminstrator Exam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oracle Database by timicay(m): 5:53pm On Jan 06, 2009
Please house, i want your candid response to this question of mine. I want to do a professional course in oracle database and i want to know which professional bodies conducts it. Thanks in advance for ur replies.
Re: Oracle Database by tunaps(m): 7:09pm On Jan 06, 2009
NIIT or other private centres.
Re: Oracle Database by Belbicken: 8:55am On Jan 07, 2009
@tunaps,
please which is other private centers cos am hearing a lot of stories about the said NIIT. tanx.
Re: Oracle Database by funso77(m): 11:19am On Jan 07, 2009
I enrolled at APTECH, Surulere in 2004 to study Software Engineering for a period of 1yr and 8mnths for N210, 000 but unfortunately at the end of it all, my energy, time and money, irregular lessons, non-availabilty of instructors, i backed out and started studying on my own which has led me to where i am today without APTECH teching me JACK! Same goes for NIIT. I did that their scholarship shit they organised at the National Theater in July 2006 and i was accepted to do Oracle 10g training for 4 months which i never enjoyed and up till this present moment am replying to this topic, my certificate is still hanging after collecting a paltry sum of N155K from me. Likewise, same story with APTECH. How i had wished i had some to advice me then before lavishing my money anyhow. i have my system now and am studying hard on my own during my leisure, buying relevant books and looking for free e-books to download online. am still yet to find that training center here in Lagos that will give you value for your har-earned money all in the name of getting a professional qualification. i have tasted this two best so called highly rated institutions but am really surprised at the things i experienced there. i say good-luck to each and everyone trying to embark on this. am not discouraging anyone ooooooooo!, things might have changed now but anyway goodluck fellas.
Re: Oracle Database by Belbicken: 1:19pm On Jan 07, 2009
@funso77,
tanx a bunch for this piece of info , can you please give me the site i can download free e-book on oracle 10g. God bless. or if you have downloaded and perhaps save it somewhere can you forward it to me on impafunkeee@yahoo.com. God bless you real good.
Re: Oracle Database by theORAKU(m): 1:20pm On Jan 08, 2009
NIIT(which is where i did my training) can offer better services for the money they charge.

But sincerly, u will need to show oracle u attended a certified educational partner(like NIIT, Aptech, etc) b4 u get ur OCP certificate.
Its not necessary for OCA anyway.

Also, training at this centers gives u the advantage of meeting and mixing with other like-minded students and the experienced faculties like
I did during mine.

1 Like

Re: Oracle Database by joyboss: 4:06pm On Jan 09, 2009
have you been to APTECH maryland centre?
i know APTECH is training on the latest now which is oracle 11G, which other schools have not started training.
their courses are developed through a process of continuous research and extensive consultations with academic & technology leaders. We have constantly been at the fore front in adopting leading edge technologies to augment the quality of teaching, making our courses more learners centric. All our efforts are geared towards preparing our students for tomorrow’s top technology jobs.

The Aptech Advantage you get are:
-international curriculum
-global acceptance
-certified trainers
-hands on training
-job oriented skills
State of –the-art infrastructure.
you can reach a counselor Joyce there on 01-2166881 for detailed enquiries on the course

1 Like

Re: Oracle Database by Redfox(m): 12:36pm On Jan 10, 2009
@timicay
hey u have better options, NEW HORIZON(california based) is on fire,karROX(india),and EXPERT EDGE, check out their website at www.newhorizons.com and karrox.com or u attend the EC-council programmes in collaboration with NEW HORIZON.NIIT might be the most publicised here in nigeria but they are definitely not the best internationally.enjoy the rest of the day.

(1) (Reply)

Liquid Soap And 60 Other Production Businesses Training / Do You Need A Slot In This 73RRI Nigerian Army Recruitment - 100% Sure / See How I Earned $700 Online Today From This Site

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.