Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,585 members, 7,944,759 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 12:25 AM

12 Reasons To Support Jonathan’s Re-Election - Presidency - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 12 Reasons To Support Jonathan’s Re-Election - Presidency (25649 Views)

Obiano Sacks Aide Over Jonathan’s Re-Election Jingle / Kano APC In Disarray, Kwankwasiya Movment To Support Jonathan / Dickson Bans Activities Of Group Supporting Jonathan Re-election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 12 Reasons To Support Jonathan’s Re-Election - Presidency by doubrah: 6:51am On Feb 19, 2015
LewisO:
I don't even know the usefulness of GEJ. This man spent 6yrs wasted without doing nothing, what is the probability of using four years to do something? undecided

And people wanna vote for such a failure, if this man get-in again that means we are aiming to be in an obscurity! undecided

We don't need GEJ... He's clueless. undecidedyou're. Such low thinker
Re: 12 Reasons To Support Jonathan’s Re-Election - Presidency by walozanga(m): 6:51am On Feb 19, 2015
clevvermind:
gringrin so this is your 1001 reasons abi? i'm really disappointed in you? smh.

by the way, those soul were killed by buhari through his thugs boko haram. tell him to call his boys to order. he should stop killing his own people because he wants to disturb the government of Jonathan. that is foolishness.

They are too blind to see that buhari is killing his people. In a mission to be president by fire by force.

1 Like

Re: 12 Reasons To Support Jonathan’s Re-Election - Presidency by Jinf: 7:03am On Feb 19, 2015
Boko Haram releases new video | Vows to disrupt March 28 and April 11 polls:

READ @=> http://davidvsnaija..com/2015/02/boko-haram-releases-new-video-vows-to.html
Re: 12 Reasons To Support Jonathan’s Re-Election - Presidency by Nobody: 7:38am On Feb 19, 2015
Qiewz11:

How much did the audit say was missing and who did the auditing? And as for the wifi issue, where is the broadband to carry out such activities; and why did u call them 'thief'?
And staying awake to quote me by 12:12am, that's quite disappointing

NOPE that isn't canadian time
Re: 12 Reasons To Support Jonathan’s Re-Election - Presidency by Nobody: 7:39am On Feb 19, 2015
daresimon:

Are dose reasons not good enough?

no they are too shallow
Re: 12 Reasons To Support Jonathan’s Re-Election - Presidency by terrifik19(m): 7:45am On Feb 19, 2015
there are hundreds of reasons to do otherwise....

Re: 12 Reasons To Support Jonathan’s Re-Election - Presidency by shenisaac(m): 7:53am On Feb 19, 2015
THE MISSING CHIBOK GIRLS THAT MR ACHEIVER PRESIDENT HERE COULDNT RESCUE IS ONE BIG REASON TO KICK HIM OUT.
Re: 12 Reasons To Support Jonathan’s Re-Election - Presidency by patani(m): 8:08am On Feb 19, 2015
[quote author=lalasticlala post=30858902][/quote]

Below are your reasons to know all these achivement are blanatant lies....

1. The almajiri school was totally funded by UK government
2. I have 3 hours of electricity in my area in Lagos(Please tell me where the 10 power stations are feeding)
3. 4,000MW of electricity for 170M population is a totall failure when south africa with 60 million population generates 256,100MW.
4. The rail project was funded by world bank and this deal was signed by Obasanjo, while the fund was disbursed by yaradua. The original plan is not locomtive train by a standard rail guage same prototype built by mexico who got thesame load from World Bank...but this was surchanged by your dummy president
....................I can go on if you request for more
Re: 12 Reasons To Support Jonathan’s Re-Election - Presidency by dulux07(m): 8:31am On Feb 19, 2015
donnypool:

After the settlement, what did ASSU do with the money? only for professors. and none of you COWARD are holding assu responsible for the nature of your universities, instead you scream GEJ.
Boko haram is not the President problem, it is a Nigerian problem. how many of you COWARD have protest about it? none
This administration has also fought corruption like any other administration. Is obJ not the most corrupt man on earth trying to run for third term? but he is now a saint. COWARDS
The universities was built in region where the illiteracy level is very high, those people need education. the fact that you have a degree doesn't give you the legal right to determine who can be educated.
How is the immigration scam GEJ's fault? what stop you guys from protesting? COWARDS
For hard working Nigerians, the have seen total changes, while lazy ones are looking for #5000 monthly allowance.

How many for you have a business idea? none, what are your reasons? "environment is not conducive enough".
Stop blaming government for your laziness.
Guy, Asu definitely spent d money d way it should ve, cos after the money was granted GEJ sais a commitee would be setup to monitor how the money will be spent, n besides if they did not, whos fault is it, it stil the govt, because u ve to monitor thethe way the country money is been utilize, its still part of corruption we r talking about, wen the head is rotten, it bcomes hard for other body parts to function. My guy u dont ve a point abeg, boko is naija probs, thats is y we ve an head who is the commander of the arm forces, if u know the definition of govt, u will know it is meant to protect its pple, in the north, vigilantes groups ve been fighting bokoharam ever since, who r dis vigilantes group, they r individuals lik you n i who voluntary fight BK, wen the govt has nt bin effective, it seems u dont listen to news, cos if u do, u will know pple we have been protesting against BK for a long while, even wen the girls wer kidnapped. In this era, poverty is d main cause of illiteracy, r the uni gonna b free of charge, anyone can school, localization of the uni matter less, most of didnt school in our hometown. Guy, nigeria youths wer takin advantage of, n pple must be sanctioned n b accountable, dats how u fight corruption, where is d money, over 500m, life wer lost, u wanted to employ u sold forms of over 500k. Get this strait, nigerians r not lazy, thats y we r d number one economy in africa, we got there not becos of the govt, but we r hardworking even in such hostile environment, wen d basic things r provided, it brings abt more investors n enterpreneurs, n automatically, pple r employed n poverty rate is reduced. What total changes ve u seen oo, n what has Gej done to tackle corruptn oo. U are saying y ve pple not been protesting, wen nigerians stages a peaceful protest most tyms, what do bro jona do, mayb u ve forgoten so soon, he deploy armed soldiers to disperse innocent civilians.I am a true nigerian, jst because m in my comfort zone does not mean i should not speak out for others, thats selfish.

1 Like

Re: 12 Reasons To Support Jonathan’s Re-Election - Presidency by dulux07(m): 8:34am On Feb 19, 2015
My guy u dont ve a point abeg, boko is naija probs, thats is y we ve an head who is the commander of the arm forces, if u know the definition of govt, u will know it is meant to protect its pple, in the north, vigilantes groups ve been fighting bokoharam ever since, who r dis vigilantes group, they r individuals lik you n i who voluntary fight BK, wen the govt has nt bin effective, it seems u dont listen to news, cos if u do, u will know pple we have been protesting against BK for a long while, even wen the girls wer kidnapped. In this era, poverty is d main cause of illiteracy, r the uni gonna b free of charge, anyone can school, localization of the uni matter less, most of didnt school in our hometown. Guy, nigeria youths wer takin advantage of, n pple must be sanctioned n b accountable, dats how u fight corruption, where is d money, over 500m, life wer lost, u wanted to employ u sold forms of over 500k. Get this strait, nigerians r not lazy, thats y we r d number one economy in africa, we got there not becos of the govt, but we r hardworking even in such hostile environment, wen d basic things r provided, it brings abt more investors n enterpreneurs, n automatically, pple r employed n poverty rate is reduced. What total changes ve u seen oo, n what has Gej done to tackle corruptn oo. U are saying y ve pple not been protesting, wen nigerians stages a peaceful protest most tyms, what do bro jona do, mayb u ve forgoten so soon, he deploy armed soldiers to disperse innocent civilians.I am a true nigerian, jst because m in my comfort zone does not mean i should not speak out for others, thats selfish.
[/quote]
Re: 12 Reasons To Support Jonathan’s Re-Election - Presidency by daresimon(m): 8:43am On Feb 19, 2015
donnypool:

no they are too shallow

Den give more
Re: 12 Reasons To Support Jonathan’s Re-Election - Presidency by authority2006(m): 8:48am On Feb 19, 2015
Now that you have told us 12 reasons why we should re-elect Jonathan, can we now have the elections?
Re: 12 Reasons To Support Jonathan’s Re-Election - Presidency by justme002: 8:52am On Feb 19, 2015
And I wonda what oda kind of proof some peeps need to see that the real change they need is GEJ,instead taking a chance with someone u ain't even sure of based of empty promises!
Re: 12 Reasons To Support Jonathan’s Re-Election - Presidency by dulux07(m): 8:58am On Feb 19, 2015
justme002:
And I wonda what oda kind of proof some peeps need to see that the real change they need is GEJ,instead taking a chance with someone u ain't even sure of based of empty promises!

Thats one of our probs, we r too scared of what the future holds, which causes stagnancy, u ve to take risks to suceed in life, if nigerians were to make up usa, obama would ve never been president
Re: 12 Reasons To Support Jonathan’s Re-Election - Presidency by Stevez32(m): 9:03am On Feb 19, 2015
EdCure:
I have a thousand and one reasons to do otherwise, & to support GMB15 (irrespective of what happens on NL) to bring the change that is badly needed in Nigeria.

Shame on those who (eat their vomit and) pledge their support to Jonathan for no reason other than stomach infrastructure and "some form of security"!

Why not list 12 from your "1kplus" reasons?
Re: 12 Reasons To Support Jonathan’s Re-Election - Presidency by Stevez32(m): 9:05am On Feb 19, 2015
dulux07:

Thats one of our probs, we r too scared of what the future holds, which causes stagnancy, u ve to take risks to suceed in life, if nigerians were to make up usa, obama would ve never been president

Bro this isn't a matter of being too scared, we know what buhari represent, we should not mortgage our future in thee alter of change. Buhari is not change!
Re: 12 Reasons To Support Jonathan’s Re-Election - Presidency by Nobody: 9:12am On Feb 19, 2015
it is times like this that i wonder if am actually living in Nigeria cos most of what this admnistration listed as achievements arent felt by ordinary Nigerians.so i wonder if it is our own Nigeria where we are or another one.peace out
Re: 12 Reasons To Support Jonathan’s Re-Election - Presidency by LewisO: 9:55am On Feb 19, 2015
[quote author=doubrah post=30868195][/quote]
@doubrah u are so dumbed silly, u need to go flush away your empty brain dumb head, what a stark illiterate u are, is your job devoted for spreading ignorance? Micro-phallus. undecided he goat.
Re: 12 Reasons To Support Jonathan’s Re-Election - Presidency by dulux07(m): 10:00am On Feb 19, 2015
Stevez32:

Bro this isn't a matter of being too scared, we know what buhari represent, we should not mortgage our future in thee alter of change. Buhari is not change!

So who's change, GEJ uh, dat has bin der for 6yrs, or pdp that has been dere for 16yrs. Lets forget ethnicity n give buhari a chance, arent we tired of slow progress for d past 16yrs. If u observe very well, u will realise most d probs we ve today r d same probs we had 16yrs ago. One thing i m sure of is, if apc/buhari wins d election, which i know they will, they would want to prove a point by working tirelessly to solve the probs of this country inorder to retain d presidency title. n bsids APc governors ve done better in der states compared to pdp governors.
Re: 12 Reasons To Support Jonathan’s Re-Election - Presidency by confidenceikeh: 11:00am On Feb 19, 2015
Those of u doing sai up sai down come march i knw u all will still go and vote PDP after eating GMB money or u won't vote atall cos must of u doesn't av PVC.

GEJ4MARCH
Re: 12 Reasons To Support Jonathan’s Re-Election - Presidency by solaniyi86(m): 1:19pm On Feb 19, 2015
All the afore mentioned 12 reasons were not seen or felt in my Local Government Area, not to talk of my town. Or have they removed Akoko North East from Nigeria ?
Re: 12 Reasons To Support Jonathan’s Re-Election - Presidency by Hernandez88(m): 2:26pm On Feb 19, 2015
Keep on wasting yur tym

How did yu expect me to vote someone that can't control his wife talkless of controlling the whole nation with over 150 million ppl. I have knw right from onset that Jonathan will never perform cos when he ws d governor of Bayelsa State, he perform woefully. Hw many Local Government in Bayelsa? 8............Brass, Ekeremor, Kolokuma/Opokuma, Nembe, Ogbia, Sagbama, Southern Ijaw, Yenagoa bt still perform woefully.

I have decide long time ago

GMB/PYO2015
SAI BUHARI
March4Buhari
MarchGEJout
Re: 12 Reasons To Support Jonathan’s Re-Election - Presidency by UTEWUOJO: 5:47pm On Feb 19, 2015
Trash & loughable achievements
Re: 12 Reasons To Support Jonathan’s Re-Election - Presidency by mcquin(m): 10:22pm On Feb 19, 2015
clevvermind:
gringrin so this is your 1001 reasons abi? i'm really disappointed in you? smh.

by the way, those soul were killed by buhari through his thugs boko haram. tell him to call his boys to order. he should stop killing his own people because he wants to disturb the government of Jonathan. that is foolishness.

So each life lost is not one reason enough to sack Mr President. I wonder what you lots reason about America's respect for the live of a single citizen. Well that is the Nigeria we live in. PDP has reduced one's life to a privilege and not a right.

Saying i'm disappointed in you is purely a waste of time since you do not have regard for the life of your next brother? And if Buhari is sponsoring BH, why has Jonathan refused prosecuting him? Why
Re: 12 Reasons To Support Jonathan’s Re-Election - Presidency by mcquin(m): 10:30pm On Feb 19, 2015
donnypool:

stop blaming your laziness on the government, its not the president fault that people like you don't know that when you cheat to graduate, you will find it difficult to secure a good job. There are jobs, but there is not enough educated ones to take on the jobs. if all the state government focus more on infrastructures and health, i bet you immigrant will still come and take away the jobs. East Indians are bosses in Nigeria, have you ask your self why? no way, its the FG's fault. Tell your friends that "nor be matter of who pass na know book, because after school, to get job nor be beans".

Bros you are still not making sense. Govt should create enabling environment for jobs to thrive. What do you say of a Federal govt that employ Chinese to tarr roads while thousands of Engineers are out there languishing? Wait a minute, is the govt even tarring roads at all?

You don't expect a govt that has not given support to vocational education to thrive in Nigeria to be praised when students graduate with mere certificates and no training. Govt should be blamed.

All govt does is sit back and wait for oil proceeds, share it and does nothing. So shut up when Nigerians are pained by govts attitude.
Re: 12 Reasons To Support Jonathan’s Re-Election - Presidency by Nobody: 10:59pm On Feb 19, 2015
mcquin:

Bros you are still not making sense. Govt should create enabling environment for jobs to thrive. What do you say of a Federal govt that employ Chinese to tarr roads while thousands of Engineers are out there languishing? Wait a minute, is the govt even tarring roads at all?

You don't expect a govt that has not given support to vocational education to thrive in Nigeria to be praised when students graduate with mere certificates and no training. Govt should be blamed.

All govt does is sit back and wait for oil proceeds, share it and does nothing. So shut up when Nigerians are pained by govts attitude.

GO on youtube and watch the "men who build america" tell me which of them is the government
Re: 12 Reasons To Support Jonathan’s Re-Election - Presidency by mcquin(m): 1:25am On Feb 20, 2015
donnypool:

GO on youtube and watch the "men who build america" tell me which of them is the government
Before I go as far as do that, what then is the role of govt? Seek re-election bid with nothing to show for the 1st?

Americans built America because their govt gave them a reason to do so; a reason to believe in America; not one where the life of a Nigerian is not valued.

Jonathan ought to hide his head in shame.
Re: 12 Reasons To Support Jonathan’s Re-Election - Presidency by Nobody: 1:53am On Feb 20, 2015
mcquin:

Before I go as far as do that, what then is the role of govt? Seek re-election bid with nothing to show for the 1st?

Americans built America because their govt gave them a reason to do so; a reason to believe in America; not one where the life of a Nigerian is not valued.

Jonathan ought to hide his head in shame.

no government gave them no reason, their quest for power, fame and control lead to the modern America we all craving to be like. i watched the entire documentary and was moved by what i saw. thats why till this day, America is still a highly capitalist state
Re: 12 Reasons To Support Jonathan’s Re-Election - Presidency by Profayo: 1:43pm On Feb 20, 2015
donnypool:

give me another reason?
Why not answer my question first
Re: 12 Reasons To Support Jonathan’s Re-Election - Presidency by mcquin(m): 2:09pm On Feb 20, 2015
donnypool:

no government gave them no reason, their quest for power, fame and control lead to the modern America we all craving to be like. i watched the entire documentary and was moved by what i saw. thats why till this day, America is still a highly capitalist state

Your submission that government never played a critically active role in modern America is subjective and that is because you choose what you want to see and believe because it is a well established fact that no country thrives without its government. America thrives on capitalism because the American government created an enabling SECURED environment and corruption far less than Nigeria.
Re: 12 Reasons To Support Jonathan’s Re-Election - Presidency by olami234lekan(m): 3:26pm On Feb 20, 2015
mcsamloko:
Sometimes I keep wondering why Nigerians don't see that Railway is working, Agriculture is booming, People are no more queueing in filling stations/ sleep, Roads are been constructed, Schools are been built, Airports are been remodelled, Nigeria Army are been fortified, Economy is been manage with best brains despite the huge schock in oil.. Ask spain, greece, portugal, I know you people will understand better.. Technology is improving, Thieves are been frustrated including corrupt people, There is absolute freedom in society except some states that did not localise it... Nigerian navy are been fortified, International diplomacy is been maitained.. Thanks to Isreal, France,Russia, China, Niger, Camerron, Chad, Jordan etc what of free elections in states where his party loose and won?.. So my question is simple: Why is it that some Nigerians believe in propaganda all in the name to discredit Goodluck Jonathan's government? Some set of people now went ahead to rebrand Buhari as a change agent when a particular individual pocket a whole state in his pocket and keep fielding his proteges to do all his biddings? We need to think deep and know that the person that is still kepping Nigeria together is Goodluck. We should forget sentiments HE HAS PERFORMED and enough of propaganda that he did nothing.. God bless Nigeria...... One fact that I know is that If Goodluck losse Presidential Election he will surely handover but Nigeria will know that they have lost and ICON of freedom society that bolster citizens participation. In all fairness people should vote for freedom and reality.. Goodluck to you all.... Transformation is key..... Pcfr...

How are we sure all these your writeup is not also propaganda grin gringringringrin as far as I can tell life of a common man is not better under your master gej and don't ask Mr how I know cos am also a common man struggling for a living on my own since time immemorial
Re: 12 Reasons To Support Jonathan’s Re-Election - Presidency by Nobody: 3:33pm On Feb 20, 2015
mcquin:

Your submission that government never played a critically active role in modern America is subjective and that is because you choose what you want to see and believe because it is a well established fact that no country thrives without its government. America thrives on capitalism because the American government created an enabling SECURED environment and corruption far less than Nigeria.

watch the documentary first

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

El-Rufai - Only Way To Stop Banditry Is To Kill Them All / Illegal Gold Mine Collapses In Cross River, Six Buried Alive / My Outbursts Were Premature - Senator Abbo Apologises To Akpabio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.