Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,921 members, 7,938,752 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 12:10 PM

As A Guy, Can You Do It? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / As A Guy, Can You Do It? (858 Views)

4 Appealing Ways A Guy Can Turn A Lady On (A Must Read) / See The Kind Of Picture A Guy Took With His Mom (photo) / Right Age To Get Married As A Guy! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

As A Guy, Can You Do It? by daramz1(m): 9:19pm On Feb 18, 2015
Seeing the heading makes the next line of question be....can you do what?

The question is for the guys though. Even as it depends on the circumstances.

To the boyfriend and girlfriend thingy love......can you wash your gilfriend's cloths.....mind you, not just her clothes but also the under wears?

Batchelor in courtship.....having a lady you so desire to settle down with whom you visit for weekend but got pile of cloths to wash, can you do the washing for her?

The married couples.....hmmm....many will say YES she's my wife but some will say its the work of voodoo....

What's your stake? Can you wash her clothes including her under wears not minding when she's stained as well?
Re: As A Guy, Can You Do It? by pinkycute(f): 9:24pm On Feb 18, 2015
My under wears shocked shocked Hell NO angry
Re: As A Guy, Can You Do It? by daramz1(m): 9:26pm On Feb 18, 2015
Y?
pinkycute:
Re: As A Guy, Can You Do It? by Nobody: 9:29pm On Feb 18, 2015
Only a classic slowpoke will get his hand wet, and wash a ladies underwear or clothes just to prove his love to her.
Re: As A Guy, Can You Do It? by BeeBeeOoh(m): 9:34pm On Feb 18, 2015
I love am neva reach 2 wash undies unless I don chop "Forget Me Not..
Re: As A Guy, Can You Do It? by daramz1(m): 9:37pm On Feb 18, 2015
Will the washn of it bring ill luck or somting? What's the rationale y u can't?
Aprime:
Only a classic slowpoke will get his hand wet, and wash a ladies underwear or clothes just to prove his love to her.
Re: As A Guy, Can You Do It? by daramz1(m): 9:38pm On Feb 18, 2015
;DHahahaha......
BeeBeeOoh:
I love am neva reach 2 wash undies unless I don chop "Forget Me Not..
Re: As A Guy, Can You Do It? by pinkycute(f): 9:41pm On Feb 18, 2015
because it's against my law sad

daramz1:
Y?
Re: As A Guy, Can You Do It? by daramz1(m): 9:47pm On Feb 18, 2015
Hmmmm. Iiiiiiii cccccc
pinkycute:
because it's against my law sad

Re: As A Guy, Can You Do It? by Nobody: 9:56pm On Feb 18, 2015
daramz1:
Will the washn of it bring ill luck or somting? What's the rationale y u can't?

First on the cards, any ideal woman should be able to do her laundry by herself. If on the other hand, she doesn't, then move up the scale by piling it up for you to wash In the name of proving your love, wake up. She's only trying to control you!
Re: As A Guy, Can You Do It? by daramz1(m): 10:06pm On Feb 18, 2015
Not that the lady subjected it s a responsibility but you doin it as an act to assist with it. Talking abt ideal, its not like washing it will mean you wash in public.
Aprime:

First on the cards, any ideal woman should be able to do her laundry by herself. If on the other hand, she doesn't, then move up the scale by piling it up for you to wash In the name of proving your love, wake up. She's only trying to control you!
Re: As A Guy, Can You Do It? by danbrowndmf(m): 10:09pm On Feb 18, 2015
pinkycute:
what if ur pregenant for me nd am to do dat 4u.wink

(1) (Reply)

A Woman Who Got Pregnant After One Night... / Serious Opinions Needed,coz U Cud Be Helpin Some Women's Mentality / Why Do Mothers Sleep Early?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.