Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,368 members, 7,971,337 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 08:12 AM

Relationship Advise - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Relationship Advise (657 Views)

This Is The Best Relationship Advise I Have Ever Seen / Do You Agree To This Relationship Advise This Sexy Grandpa Gave? / Is She A Virgin?........(relationship Advise) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Relationship Advise by idontknuw: 9:32pm On Feb 18, 2015
Please I need a candid advise.
I met my girl friend on one of these social networking and she really understand me and I sincerely love her.
We live very far apart, but she has visited me once from Lagos in my place in Abeokuta.
I use to use her on my BBM and whatsapp DP always and there is no day I never called her in last 9 months and I do necessary support for her in area of finances.

The only issue I noticed is that, she has never for once use me as DP on her BBM or whatsapp, I asked why and she gave some reason like maybe it does not mean she never loves me if she is not using me as DP.

Three months ago, I told her I won’t use her on my DP again so it can be neutral at my own end. On Val days I have to use her for few hours to show how she is important to me.

My questions is this, should I be bother and believe she is doing this without any other motives? or I should assumed she have many other guys like me and she needs to maintain neutrality to keep her game going.

Please ladies if your man does not use you on his DP for period of 9 month does it makes sense to you like if he is not proud of you or he is up to something else

These are the area I need clarification.

N:B All insult welcome as usual, but I would prefer matured mind and insight to my situation and I know I’m not the only guy in this type of situation.

Thanks.
Re: Relationship Advise by Nobody: 9:34pm On Feb 18, 2015
Guy relax. If that is the only problem then don't bother. My exes loved me so dearly but never used my pic as dp.
Re: Relationship Advise by idontknuw: 9:45pm On Feb 18, 2015
Largas:
Guy relax. If that is the only problem then don't bother. My exes loved me so dearly but never used my pic as dp.

Thanks for the insight, but you said exes, maybe the fault from them or you. Please try to understand me, I want to get something clear.Thanks
Re: Relationship Advise by Nobody: 9:49pm On Feb 18, 2015
idontknuw:

Thanks for the insight, but you said exes, maybe the fault from them or you. Please try to understand me, I want to get something clear.Thanks
what led to early break up was distance and initiated it.i understand you want her to be proud of you and display your pic to the world and let them know she is taken but doing that won't stop her from cheating if she desires to. The most important thing is how she truly feels inside of her heart. If she feels real love she doesn't need to upload your pic as her dp before she tells a guy she is taken and not ready to lose you, at least not yet.
Re: Relationship Advise by idontknuw: 9:59pm On Feb 18, 2015
Largas:
what led to early break up was distance and initiated it.i understand you want her to be proud of you and display your pic to the world and let them know she is taken but doing that won't stop her from cheating if she desires to. The most important thing is how she truly feels inside of her heart. If she feels real love she doesn't need to upload your pic as her dp before she tells a guy she is taken and not ready to lose you, at least not yet.

I'm trying to go the way you decide base on distant, I have been calm enough and I want this to be the last relationship I'm gonna have with any lady in 9ja. She is young and I think there is much demand on her than for me stay in another state and believe all is well. I know it takes grace to be faithful in marriage without even bother to talk about faithfulness in relationship.
Re: Relationship Advise by Nobody: 10:06pm On Feb 18, 2015
idontknuw:

I'm trying to go the way you decide base on distant, I have been calm enough and I want this to be the last relationship I'm gonna have with any lady in 9ja. She is young and I think there is much demand on her than for me stay in another state and believe all is well. I know it takes grace to be faithful in marriage without even bother to talk about faithfulness in relationship.
exactly. Please if she behaves well and doesn't hurt your feelings then understand and appreciate her. This issue you raised up is a minor believe me. You shouldn't start worrying yourself yet. It hasn't gotten to that. We pray it won't get to that. goodluck

(1) (Reply)

3 Things Your Relationship Can’t Withstand / Promo! Buy Your Solar Panels And Batteries At The Lowest Rate Ever.. Pics / Lol Check Out This Hilarious Tweet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.