Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,610 members, 7,941,343 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 02:02 AM

dear romancelanders: my apology to those i have insulted - Dating And Meet-up Zone (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / dear romancelanders: my apology to those i have insulted (11592 Views)

The Hidden Truth About Some Famous Romancelanders(debunked) / Top Five Most Popular Romancelanders In The History Of Romanceland. / Romancelanders Drop Your Personal Videos Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: dear romancelanders: my apology to those i have insulted by Nobody: 1:27am On Feb 19, 2015
LarrySun:
I thought this thread was all about apology and forgiveness and making up, but it seems the reverse is the case here; I see people throwing vile expletives around. We put out one fire, ten others ignite. sad

I wish there could be more love and...
My boss what are u doung here?I thought u only do literature
Re: dear romancelanders: my apology to those i have insulted by ireneony(f): 1:34am On Feb 19, 2015
morganist99:
blogging has gone wild most people re into blogging nw so its a competition out dere...google has banned me at d moment for trying to push traffic...lol dey outsmarted me...but u have to use every medium u have to make sure people read ur blog.U can even go as far as puttin it in newspaper u myt be certain u can get a lot from it
thanks for your encouragement
Re: dear romancelanders: my apology to those i have insulted by Nobody: 1:40am On Feb 19, 2015
ireneony:
thanks for your encouragement
undecidedundecidedundecided
Re: dear romancelanders: my apology to those i have insulted by Nobody: 7:05am On Feb 19, 2015
Twaci:
Well in her defence, I'd say that diddydiva is actually a new moniker for an old face. She had deactivated her old account (av forgetten its moniker) to open this one.....

Abeg am not getting involved in this before someone will just wake up and say.....(Well u no what they alwayz say)
thank you jare ore.

grin grin

don't mind these people
Re: dear romancelanders: my apology to those i have insulted by LarrySun(m): 7:43am On Feb 19, 2015
Emmeritus:
My boss what are u doung here?I thought u only do literature
I was checking the 'New' threads and came across this. How are you, sir?
Re: dear romancelanders: my apology to those i have insulted by Nobody: 7:53am On Feb 19, 2015
Seriousbae:

What's my business with you people...I'm just sensing how hatred and jealousy is heating u up...its so unconcealed..
hatred !!! yes cos I hate liars

jealousy? No cos there is nothing to be jealous of.

grin grin
Re: dear romancelanders: my apology to those i have insulted by Nobody: 8:01am On Feb 19, 2015
ireneony:
I have my own style of creating thread.
Go through my threads' that made FrontPage. I have really contributed a lot to nairaland, just that you were so filled with grudge to see the good side of me.
Grow up, is not like I will pay you to comment on my thread.
They are many intellectual thread on this section, I will advise you to visit there and stop wasting your energy commenting on my thread.

Change all the thread to threads

Change the is to it's

Remember to use a *The before the *Frontpage.

Overall you have improved. Kudos.
Re: dear romancelanders: my apology to those i have insulted by Kedam(m): 8:06am On Feb 19, 2015
Generals02:

Change all the thread to threads

Change the is to it's

Remember to use a *The before the *Frontpage.

Overall you have improved. Kudos.
Are we in a literary thread or a grammatical one?
Re: dear romancelanders: my apology to those i have insulted by Nobody: 8:07am On Feb 19, 2015
missclassy:

Eluding the question undecided
Suit yourself. I will still catch you
Goodnight!

Lol na by force undecided
Re: dear romancelanders: my apology to those i have insulted by Nobody: 8:09am On Feb 19, 2015
Kedam:
Are we in a literary thread or a grammatical one?

No. We are in a french class.
Re: dear romancelanders: my apology to those i have insulted by Nobody: 8:09am On Feb 19, 2015
missclassy:

Eluding the question undecided
Suit yourself. I will still catch you
Goodnight!

Na by force
Re: dear romancelanders: my apology to those i have insulted by Nobody: 8:12am On Feb 19, 2015
LarrySun:
Re: dear romancelanders: my apology to those i have insulted by Nobody: 8:14am On Feb 19, 2015
LarrySun:
M fine sir nd U?
Re: dear romancelanders: my apology to those i have insulted by Nobody: 8:14am On Feb 19, 2015
ireneony:
but I need views on my blog

Ireneony, I have neva viewed ur blog but u nid to know that promoting ur blog will take lots of strategies to make it grow. U need to meet those successful bloggers to learn their secret.
Re: dear romancelanders: my apology to those i have insulted by ireneony(f): 8:17am On Feb 19, 2015
wristwatch:

Ireneony, I have neva viewed ur blog but u nid to know that promoting ur blog will take lots of strategies to make it grow. U need to meet those successful bloggers to learn their secret.
is not easy.....
I'm tired jare....
No traffic
Re: dear romancelanders: my apology to those i have insulted by jerrymej(m): 8:19am On Feb 19, 2015
You're forgiven.
Hence my breakfast is set before me.
Re: dear romancelanders: my apology to those i have insulted by LarrySun(m): 8:23am On Feb 19, 2015
Emmeritus:
M fine sir nd U?
I'm likewise good. I was surprised to be known here by you. I checked your profile to see if you were a Literature Section writer but you have not created any thread. I'm curious, sir.
Re: dear romancelanders: my apology to those i have insulted by BreezyRita(f): 8:30am On Feb 19, 2015
missclassy:

It seems you don't know who ireneony is.
She is just craving attention. She is not being apologetic at all.
If you doubt me, quote her post in a fairly rude way tomorrow, you would be surprised by her reaction

Exactly!!
There's no sincerity in this at all undecided
Re: dear romancelanders: my apology to those i have insulted by Nobody: 8:35am On Feb 19, 2015
LarrySun:
I'm likewise good. I was surprised to be known here by you. I checked your profile to see if you were a Literature Section writer but you have not created any thread. I'm curious, sir.
I'm not yet a Literature section writer,as much as I'd love to be;but i'v been an avid follower of d section for a while.

1 Like

Re: dear romancelanders: my apology to those i have insulted by LarrySun(m): 8:37am On Feb 19, 2015
Emmeritus:
I'm not yet a Literature section writer,as much as I'd love to be;but i'v been an avid follower of d section for a while.
God bless you, sir.
Re: dear romancelanders: my apology to those i have insulted by Nobody: 8:39am On Feb 19, 2015
ireneony:
is not easy.....
I'm tired jare....
No traffic

If u have passion for it, don't give up. U can make ur blog unique from others.

U should there are lots of blog sites nowadays. D biz gat a lot of competitors.
Re: dear romancelanders: my apology to those i have insulted by Nobody: 8:39am On Feb 19, 2015
LarrySun:
God bless you, sir.
Amen sir and God bless u too
Re: dear romancelanders: my apology to those i have insulted by Kedam(m): 8:40am On Feb 19, 2015
Generals02:

u must be high. Reply in french.
Re: dear romancelanders: my apology to those i have insulted by ireneony(f): 8:47am On Feb 19, 2015
wristwatch:

If u have passion for it, don't give up. U can make ur blog unique from others.

U should there are lots of blog sites nowadays. D biz gat a lot of competitors.
cool smiley I don tire ...
I will try and update it today
Re: dear romancelanders: my apology to those i have insulted by happyjuliet(f): 8:50am On Feb 19, 2015
Your day just break ni cool, if u have insulted me u will never be 4given cheesy smiley.
Re: dear romancelanders: my apology to those i have insulted by Nobody: 8:55am On Feb 19, 2015
Kedam:
u must be high. Reply in french.

You are late. Class is over
Re: dear romancelanders: my apology to those i have insulted by Nobody: 8:57am On Feb 19, 2015
ireneony:
cool smiley I don tire ...
I will try and update it today

You should fire up your diction too. Arm yourself with better vocabulary. Stop being lazy

Thank you.
Re: dear romancelanders: my apology to those i have insulted by Nobody: 9:12am On Feb 19, 2015
BoiledCorn:
bastark
I was on my own when the madness inside you gyrate and you insult me. You will be disgraced and exposed. Hegoat come and beat me. angry
LOL...# Fall down frm my palm wine tree#. Bross u wan kill me with laughter here ooo... U are very funny. grin
Re: dear romancelanders: my apology to those i have insulted by Kedam(m): 9:36am On Feb 19, 2015
Generals02:

lol
Re: dear romancelanders: my apology to those i have insulted by Dotwillis1(m): 10:21am On Feb 19, 2015
diddydiva:

just decided to twist your brain.

so what got you attracted to my diary that you even remembered a name I once wrote there.

And you even quoted me just for me to notice u.

bae, guests dnt v acces to diaries
Re: dear romancelanders: my apology to those i have insulted by Mhizizzy(f): 10:30am On Feb 19, 2015
BoiledCorn:
you opened an account just 2 days ago and today is my first day of posting this month and you hate my commenting. You are a very foolish slowpoke.

Lmao.....e Don vex o
Re: dear romancelanders: my apology to those i have insulted by Creamish(f): 10:36am On Feb 19, 2015
Blackett:
A guest cannot read diaries, you dumbass troll. Log out now and try to, and see how your dumb lie has been exposed!

Valid point there...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Vjsmiles And Cherryice Chatroom / How To Toast A Girl / Need A Hausa Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.