Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,347 members, 7,888,102 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:24 PM

Very Soon Wizkid Will Be A Legend - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Very Soon Wizkid Will Be A Legend (1221 Views)

There Is Another Wizkid-drake Collaboration Coming Soon - Wizkid / This Is The Secret Wizkid Will Never Share With You (upcoming Artistes) / Is This How Wizkid Will Look In The Next 40 Years? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Very Soon Wizkid Will Be A Legend by mascotbest(f): 11:10pm On Feb 18, 2015
Wizkid will always be relevant, not because he has the best talent ever, or he's got the money to smoothen things over. It's way more simple than that. He comes from a special place called 'The In-between', where Legends are born, and geniuses find form.

There's a special place for special people. A space, a void, a realm, bounded all around by virtual dimensions that can never be unravelled. Only a select few can have access to this mystery realm, this land which defies all who try to access it. You cannot visit it on your own accord, no. It finds you at birth, shapens your every action, and links you to your fate. It's destiny.

This mystery land has been given a lot of names. Some call it 'genius', some call it the sixth realm, but for us, let's just be content to call it the 'in-between'. I choose the name 'in-between' because you can never truly say you know where it is. It's in-between worlds. This world of mortals, and that of beyond.

Only special people have access to it. Aristotle, Socratis, Alexander The Great, Pluto, Rene Descartes, Charlie Chaplin, Einstein, Arnold Schwarznegger, Wole Soyinka, Chinua Achebe, Michael Jackson, Mother Theresa, Aliko Dangote, Jay Z, Bill Gates, Mark Zuckerberg, and lots of others have at one time or the othe
Read more...

1 Share

Re: Very Soon Wizkid Will Be A Legend by Arielkitten(f): 11:12pm On Feb 18, 2015
Abeg make I hear word! angry wizkid in the same sentence with aristotle? Please!
Re: Very Soon Wizkid Will Be A Legend by redcliff: 11:16pm On Feb 18, 2015
Arielkitten:
Abeg make I hear word! angry wizkid in the same sentence with aristotle? Please!

Now that was a good oxymoron.. loool.
Re: Very Soon Wizkid Will Be A Legend by darksuit(m): 11:27pm On Feb 18, 2015
smh....einstein
u for don compare am wt pple wey dy d same field
Re: Very Soon Wizkid Will Be A Legend by juniormusa(m): 11:46pm On Feb 18, 2015
He is already a legend
Re: Very Soon Wizkid Will Be A Legend by kestolove95(m): 11:52pm On Feb 18, 2015
Anytym he see caro....na den we fiit cal am legend
Re: Very Soon Wizkid Will Be A Legend by falcon01: 4:23am On Feb 19, 2015
mtsww i hate that guy
Re: Very Soon Wizkid Will Be A Legend by Airforce1(m): 5:09am On Feb 19, 2015
falcon01:
mtsww i hate that guy

Don't be an enemy of progress buddy

Work hard, pray hard and wait for your turn

Cheers!

@wizzy
Loke loke

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Very Soon Wizkid Will Be A Legend by Afrok(m): 5:10am On Feb 19, 2015
Wizkid will soon be a LEGEND? Has he finally mature as STAR? Good like a GULDER? Represent his origin like ORIJIN? Win Grammy and have his name in GUINESS BOOK OF RECORDS? Be with elders and drink SCHNAPP? Mingle with pot bellied men and enjoy "33" with them? Or he is still in club taking CHAMPAGNE with his mates? shocked.

Good for him and op whatever rocks ur boat but its none of my business, just that the names U mentioned made me think whatever rocks ur boat might sink or capsized it...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Very Soon Wizkid Will Be A Legend by pojophilius(m): 6:05am On Feb 19, 2015
I need una help,I had sex more dan 6rounds yday and I didn't release truout,wot do u fnk tz happening pls
Re: Very Soon Wizkid Will Be A Legend by ShakurM(m): 6:07am On Feb 19, 2015
Afrok:
Wizkid will soon be a LEGEND? Has he finally mature as STAR? Good like a GULDER? Represent his origin like ORIJIN? Win Grammy and have his name in GUINESS BOOK OF RECORDS? Be with elders and drink SCHNAPP? Mingle with pot bellied men and enjoy "33" with them? Or he is still in club taking CHAMPAGNE with his mates? shocked.

Good for him and op whatever rocks ur boat but its none of my business, just that the names U mentioned made me think whatever rocks ur boat might sink or capsized it...
Amazing n amusing! Nice wink
Re: Very Soon Wizkid Will Be A Legend by Afrok(m): 8:15am On Feb 19, 2015
ShakurM:
Amazing n amusing! Nice wink
Thanks boss!
Re: Very Soon Wizkid Will Be A Legend by falcon01: 2:41pm On Feb 19, 2015
Airforce1:

Don't be an enemy of progress buddy

Work hard, pray hard and wait for your turn

Cheers!

@wizzy
Loke loke
listen dude i've got all the moneY I need.. I just dont like him...

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Actor Jim Iyke Rocked The Crazy Jean In New Photos / Karrueche Tran Slams Chris Brown: Says We're Over Due To Your 'lack Of Loyalty'! / Kim K Displays Her Juicy Assets In Low Cut Dress As She Heads Out For Friend's D

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.