Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,499 members, 7,881,690 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 07:20 AM

HELP Please- I Need The Code For Airtel BIS Monthly - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / HELP Please- I Need The Code For Airtel BIS Monthly (536 Views)

Dont Fall for Airtel 100 naira For 1GB Scam / Airtel Bis Now N1000 For 3gb On Only Bb Device And N1500 For 3gb On All Devices / Does The MTN BIS Monthly #1500 Plan Have A Data Cap? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

HELP Please- I Need The Code For Airtel BIS Monthly by PearlyJay(f): 11:43pm On Feb 18, 2015
Hello Nairalanders,
I've been on airtel blackberry unlimited plan of #1500 for a very long time now. Suddenly I noticed that when I run out of subscription, airtel will start deducting my money even when I don't browse or chat. Now if I use d usual code of *440*16# they won't activate my monthly BIS again. Instead they continue cutting my money.
Suddenly they sent me a message that I should take a weekly plan of 525 naira. That the unlimited isn't available. That I did for the past 2 weeks, the network was super crappy! I got maximum of 3 days out of each week! I keyed in the same code for the third week only for airtel to shove me into a daily plan of #100 whereby I get a maximum of 4 hours daily. I am fed up with all these airtel drama. Please I need the new code for airtel BIS monthly. I really need your help guys. Thanks in advance
Re: HELP Please- I Need The Code For Airtel BIS Monthly by BOWOTO(m): 7:19am On Feb 19, 2015
Do you use an Android or a blackberry?
Re: HELP Please- I Need The Code For Airtel BIS Monthly by PearlyJay(f): 1:14pm On Feb 20, 2015
I use a blackberry phone @ BOWOTO

(1) (Reply)

Zero Risk Betting System / Tecno P5+ Host File / Recover Deleted Files On Blackberry Q5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.