Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,227 members, 7,970,826 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 04:22 PM

Top 7 Controversies Involving Former President Obasanjo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Top 7 Controversies Involving Former President Obasanjo (23598 Views)

Oil Block Revocation By President Buhari Causes Controversies / 7 Controversies That May Throw President Buhari Out Of Office In 2019 / Top 7 Controversies Involving Former President Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 7 Controversies Involving Former President Obasanjo by Vixen101(f): 4:09pm On Feb 19, 2015
saaedlee:

Of all things written by the author above, No. 7 to me shouldn't be there, guess he/she doesn't know the full details of event that led Sending of Military Troops to Odi...I have a friend whoose father was the only surviving member of the Nigeria Police Force Team(recall that 7 Very Senior Police Officers were killed and burried in a mass grave) that escaped the initial killings carried out by members of the Egbesu Cult. Those gallant men had families, children, for the author come out to say that finding and bringing those killers to justice by General Obasanjo (rtd) is "controversial" is rather appalling!
Compare the killings to that carried out by The Ombaste Cult group in Nassarawa State(where about 10 colleagues were maimed, then you'll know that our Leader is in-deed a Weak, Ineffective and CLUELESS President!

As such I don't expect the author to include no 7 in his/her article as it is an insult to the souls of those officers and the person(OBJ) who brought their killers to justice!

Vote General Muhammadu Buhari for President

#SaiBuhari
[Pardon typos; as I dey traffic ]

What exact point are you trying to make? That instead of prosecuting this "egbesu cult" for their actions, it was right for Obasanjo to order a genocide?

1 Like

Re: Top 7 Controversies Involving Former President Obasanjo by paschenko(m): 4:55pm On Feb 19, 2015
Just wish a sniper cld bring dis OBJ down. He is the Kim kardashian of Nigeria, bn made popular by the media. Merde!
Re: Top 7 Controversies Involving Former President Obasanjo by paschenko(m): 4:59pm On Feb 19, 2015
Vixen101:

What exact point are you trying to make? That instead of prosecuting this "egbesu cult" for their actions, it was right for Obasanjo to order a genocide?

I wonder o.

1 Like

Re: Top 7 Controversies Involving Former President Obasanjo by 100Cents: 5:12pm On Feb 19, 2015
lecturerdabo:
Yet he is "Progressive" and without corruption!!

I PITY THIS GENERATION!!!

Progressives are simply Disgruntled elements cross carpeting from PDP.
Re: Top 7 Controversies Involving Former President Obasanjo by Elder55: 9:02pm On Feb 19, 2015
With all these revelations about OBJ-Baba Iyabo; he is not a true elder states man,rather he has contributed to the misfortunes of Nigeria.Posterity will not forgive.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2019: You Will Return To Your Homosexual Cows Says Reno Omokri To Buhari / APC Crisis: Governors, Ministers Plotting More Surprises For Buhari - Galadima / Festus Keyamo Mocks "Coalition" Against Buhari. Calls Them Husband & wife Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.