Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,305 members, 7,881,127 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 01:04 PM

Mr Fix It: My Fiance Has A Very Poor Sexuality, Need Your Help From A Concerned - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mr Fix It: My Fiance Has A Very Poor Sexuality, Need Your Help From A Concerned (1331 Views)

My Fiance Is Leaving Me , Cause I Let Out My Painful And Biggest Secrets To Him / My Fiance Has Strange Bedroom Needs / Can You Date Someone Whose English Is Very Poor?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mr Fix It: My Fiance Has A Very Poor Sexuality, Need Your Help From A Concerned by donfineboi: 5:46am On Feb 19, 2015
From a Concerned Lady:

Hi I am new on this site. Last week, I stumbled on some of your posts on size don’t matter and how to last longer in bed naturally for men.. I find them very interesting and I believe you guys can help me out.

I have a problem with my fiance…. Although he’s a good guy, very loving, caring, he’s got a good job and a very serious minded person. But the the problem is he’s got a very poor sexuality and I don’t think I can stand it. Upon my persuasion we have had sex 3 times and based on that, I don’t think I can live with that for the rest of my life. Sex is very important to me and its a major criteria.

I am very confused right now…. I don’t know if I should pull out or stay. I will sincerely appreciate if you can be of assistance.
Aah! Concerned lady…. So good of you to drop by. I was already getting bored and thinking of taking another job. You don’t know how happy I am to assist you the best way I can.

OK….., from your mail I can tell your fiance reminds me of my nerd friend way back on campus who spends every night reading while many of us were busy with our chics. You should be very happy you have a serious minded guy, with a good job, who is also loving and caring. It’s a very good thing. You have a good fish my dear, you just need to know how to cook it. Trust me sweety, you don’t have a problem

Sexuality right? Lets talk about sex. Sex is more mental than physical. One major step to enjoy sex with your spouse is when you understand your sexuality and that of your partner…, together forming a synergy which results to optimum satisfaction. In other words, knowing what you desire sexually, knowing what he desires as well and coming together to achieve it.

This is very attainable, but first of all, I will want to conclude that from your mail you are implying that your fiance is sexually unskilled. You mentioned you only had sex 3 times based on your persuasion. You see my dear, You are going to be the captain of the ship on this one. You will need to hold his hand and aid him to walk until he can walk by himself.
It’s very important you define your sexual preference. Understand deeply what makes you tick. ask your self:

.Is it being kissed passionately?

.Is it being caressed extensively?

.Is it being given a head?

.Is it being massaged with oil?

.Is it being touched subtlety

.Is it having sex fast, slow, mild, or roughly?

.Or any sexual positions?

You need to put them down and note them. The task now is for him to accomplish your sexual preferences. Yes I know he’s sexually unskilled, this is where you take the lead. Give him the idea that you owe him a special treat. Let him do as you demand, use your “PERSUASIVE POWERS.”

If he happens to be a one minute man, that is, if you know he will ejaculate sooner than you expect. This is what you should do. Give him an extensive pre-intimacy, make sure you don’t insert he’s penis in. You could use your hands or your mouth, just make sure he ejaculates. Continue with the pre-intimacy until he becomes hard again. When he’s all geared up, then you can ride on him….

If you repeat this feat 3 to 5 times, he will definitely learn the mastery and might be more creative at it eventually. When a man loves a woman, he goes out of his way to please her. With adequate knowledge of what you want, trust me sweety, he will be able to please you in all ramifications.

One more thing, he proposed to you, he chose you out of all the ladies in the world. That is something. Never weigh him as an option. Sexual matters are fixable matters, they are too inane to pull out from an engagement. You’ve got a good guy, they are very few out there…..
I wish you well concerned lady. Please feel free to write back.

Yours truly

Mr Fix It

For more please visit www.browngarri.com

You can send any problem you feel overwhelmed with and lets proffer a solution.

A problem shared is half solved.

send your problems to mrfixit@browngarri.com

- See more at: http://www.browngarri.com/mr-fix-it-my-fiance-has-a-very-poor-sexuality-need-your-help/#sthash.ZcMtOtVu.dpuf

Re: Mr Fix It: My Fiance Has A Very Poor Sexuality, Need Your Help From A Concerned by donfineboi: 10:19am On Feb 19, 2015
cheesy
Re: Mr Fix It: My Fiance Has A Very Poor Sexuality, Need Your Help From A Concerned by donfineboi: 12:11pm On Feb 24, 2015
mr fix it
Re: Mr Fix It: My Fiance Has A Very Poor Sexuality, Need Your Help From A Concerned by Nobody: 12:15pm On Feb 24, 2015
Hmm
Re: Mr Fix It: My Fiance Has A Very Poor Sexuality, Need Your Help From A Concerned by donfineboi: 1:26pm On Feb 24, 2015

(1) (Reply)

Famous Nairalander Need A Help / Ladies.. Already Made Guy Or Young Ambitious Guy... Who Will You Date? / Do Gay Divorce? - Africa's First Official Gay Couple End Their Marriage !!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.