Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,865 members, 7,876,295 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:13 PM

Wife Brings Fake Father To Represent PZ’S Baby Moment Winner - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wife Brings Fake Father To Represent PZ’S Baby Moment Winner (25654 Views)

They Leave Me The Moment I Tell Them My Story. Should I Hide The Truth? / Moment Of Truth: Have You Ever Spied On Your Spouse's Phone? - Bamisepeters / That Moment A Movie Gets To A Sex Scene When Watching With Your Parents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: Wife Brings Fake Father To Represent PZ’S Baby Moment Winner by AreaFada2: 10:05am On Jun 25, 2015
pek:
So, in which category do you belong?

Hahahaha, me nor dey o. If anything, an Oyinbo lady might have my kid without letting me know the truth. She had a baby about 9 months after we broke up.

She insisted the baby is white, not mixed race when I heard a baby crying while talking to her on phone a year later. Baby, she said was 3 months old.

Hmmmmm. How come? She said she met a a white guy just after we broke up. Not convincing, but she might have been dating a white guy all along too. We lived hundreds of miles apart, so I never saw her again. I never saw the baby either.

I check on ex-babes a year after breaking up, just in case. grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Wife Brings Fake Father To Represent PZ’S Baby Moment Winner by tpiadotcom: 12:29pm On Jun 25, 2015
IDEApro:

Its obvious the man doesnt want to do anything with his ex wife nor initiate any reconciliatory move but really want to be in the life of his daughter. Why will the ex wife deny him the honour of being with his daughter during the event?

Why must she spite him by going with another man in his own daughter best moment?

Bro, that may be the parents' best moment, but it is not the daughter's best moment. She's still a baby, her best moments are yet to come.
Re: Wife Brings Fake Father To Represent PZ’S Baby Moment Winner by tpiadotcom: 12:41pm On Jun 25, 2015
According to media reports, the couple have resolved their differences, so why is the op recycling old news?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Amount Should A Child Be Contributing To The House? Anthony Joshua Asks / "I Have Been Dreaming Of My Mother Recently" - Man Who Lost His Mum Needs Help / Man Refuses To Take Child To Hospital After Blood Flowed To Her Head.See Why.PIC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.