Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,849 members, 7,882,972 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 08:25 PM

My Experience With ABC Logistics - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / My Experience With ABC Logistics (1052 Views)

My Experience With A Corporate Begger / My Experience With Facebook Fake Aliko Dangote -photos / My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Experience With ABC Logistics by ndividual: 9:15am On Feb 19, 2015
After exhausting mails and calls with the company mentioned, I'm posting this to let others know to exercise caution when using logistic services.

I've been using ABC Logistics to deliver items purchased from amazon (including clearing) into the country, the price of which by air-freight is a bit high ($70+), but I accepted due to convenience.

Last year December I had shipped a number of items which I would pick up in January 2015. After calling and then being delayed by a day or two, the excuse being that the dispatch was robbed, but assured me that my items were intact. Having done business with them numerous times I made no issue. On delivery I noticed that 2 items were missing: an iPad cover case and SIM card adapters, both worth $80. I then spent more two weeks following up with the local and U.S. Branches by phone and email, giving them time to see if there was a mixup. Numerous calls later he told me in rude terms that the item was given to someone else and would be available in a few days. After the day passed and no further progress he offered to make a refund for the item. At this point livid, I demanded he reimburse me for the item. I told him how much and sent my bank details.

He eventually did pay, but paid part (10k the item was worth 17k at the time before the naira dropped). Furious, I asked him at what rate did he use to come to that amount, and when he couldn't give a figure I then asked him if I paid half value for his services. After apologizing on the phone saying he will pay the balance, he's gone silent.

I'm not pissed that the item is missing. These things happen. I am pissed that I'm treated this way for a service i paid in full.

I've sent an email to the company with this link. Perhaps they can explain their side of the story.

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Create An Account On (pph) Peopleperhour? / Ko Cakes... Birthday Cakes,wedding & Traditional Cakes. Delivery Available / Scam Alert!! Gtbank, Paga Or Interswitch. Help!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.