Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,953 members, 7,973,297 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 01:17 PM

Waconzy Shows Off His HIV Test Result After Running The Test(photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Waconzy Shows Off His HIV Test Result After Running The Test(photo) (39055 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Shares Her Test Result To Debunk Reports That She Still Smokes / Nigeria Male Barbie Bobrisky Shows Off His HIV Negative Result, Slams Haters / Waconzy Has A Crush On Linda Ikeji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Waconzy Shows Off His HIV Test Result After Running The Test(photo) by ireneony(f): 11:59am On Feb 19, 2015
this is the kind of boyfriend I want..
a relationship that's not base on sex.
God pls give me this type of a guy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Waconzy Shows Off His HIV Test Result After Running The Test(photo) by Nobody: 11:59am On Feb 19, 2015
so no side chick for him abi?
we don see/hear
Re: Waconzy Shows Off His HIV Test Result After Running The Test(photo) by mattkelly: 11:59am On Feb 19, 2015
Airforce1:
every nairalander should go run these test and post results here

So that your Album would be released asap..lol
Re: Waconzy Shows Off His HIV Test Result After Running The Test(photo) by Creamychic(f): 12:00pm On Feb 19, 2015
Airforce1:

After you of course! We're waiting.
Re: Waconzy Shows Off His HIV Test Result After Running The Test(photo) by crackhouse(m): 12:01pm On Feb 19, 2015
pls show us result from a hospital and a HIV test kit.
Re: Waconzy Shows Off His HIV Test Result After Running The Test(photo) by IAMBREEZY: 12:02pm On Feb 19, 2015
i also did mine yesterday, i'm negative mehn, you niggas have to protect yourselves and stop fvcking smell a s s bîtches around.
Re: Waconzy Shows Off His HIV Test Result After Running The Test(photo) by pxdaniel(m): 12:03pm On Feb 19, 2015
Why is this boy telling us his girlfriend is a virgin? Who asked him? By the way, is it virgin by faith or did he go down there to truly confirm? U are dating a virgin girl (if true)
and u would most likely marry one but wat of the numerous girls wey u don disvirgin finish and the ones wey u dey knack regularly or are u also a virgin urself? #story4dgods

Abegi gimme ur gf number so that I can thank her for being a virgin.

Point of correction
No one should be judged by their HIV status. It seems this o.lodo thinks it can only be transmitted through sex. I would rather judge someone by their character and actions.

1 Like

Re: Waconzy Shows Off His HIV Test Result After Running The Test(photo) by Nobody: 12:04pm On Feb 19, 2015
0b1nna:

Congratulate him jare! How many people can even "man up" to go for the test? Let alone share it?

Congratulate him on what exactly?

1 Like

Re: Waconzy Shows Off His HIV Test Result After Running The Test(photo) by IAMBREEZY: 12:05pm On Feb 19, 2015
Airforce1:
Nigga you look depressed and boring on your Dp, do you need help?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Waconzy Shows Off His HIV Test Result After Running The Test(photo) by ireneony(f): 12:05pm On Feb 19, 2015
poise20:
Joining him soon...Working on my test result....cheesy
i am sure ireneony is HIV positive...dead sure...Werey girl
you birth was a wasted sperm from a condom factory
ode!
Re: Waconzy Shows Off His HIV Test Result After Running The Test(photo) by horlakunmy7: 12:06pm On Feb 19, 2015
Contact this number about ur life problems .08182189365.
Re: Waconzy Shows Off His HIV Test Result After Running The Test(photo) by KanwuliaJara: 12:06pm On Feb 19, 2015
Negative today.
Tomorrow nko? grin

1 Like

Re: Waconzy Shows Off His HIV Test Result After Running The Test(photo) by Sylverbox(m): 12:06pm On Feb 19, 2015
Airforce1:
how far the album nau? Me name your first fan oh! When you reach there no forget oh.
Re: Waconzy Shows Off His HIV Test Result After Running The Test(photo) by poise20(m): 12:08pm On Feb 19, 2015
Your father and una first born na ode
What is your status? If he sure for you, go for a test.
Smelly, public toilet poosie to n gbe kiri.
Asiere, oloriburuku, arindin.
Ko ni da fun iya la ya e....mtchew
ireneony:
you birth was a wasted sperm from a condom factory
ode!

2 Likes

Re: Waconzy Shows Off His HIV Test Result After Running The Test(photo) by Mariojane(f): 12:09pm On Feb 19, 2015
englishmart:
common. Commot here! grin
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Waconzy Shows Off His HIV Test Result After Running The Test(photo) by Nobody: 12:09pm On Feb 19, 2015
HIV is a hoax.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Waconzy Shows Off His HIV Test Result After Running The Test(photo) by Nobody: 12:09pm On Feb 19, 2015
Hmm this guy wen dey fucck raba raba that year for PH,anyway i follow thank God for ur life,but shey u for still share the result if to say na positive?
Re: Waconzy Shows Off His HIV Test Result After Running The Test(photo) by Uchwilliam(m): 12:10pm On Feb 19, 2015
Ok...wait for some month na

1 Like

Re: Waconzy Shows Off His HIV Test Result After Running The Test(photo) by Nobody: 12:11pm On Feb 19, 2015
not too long I went for medical checkup at one of the federal medical centre, dr gave me a note to goto the lab for the necessary test which I did and after like 1hour +, the lab gave me a note to take back to the dr and after checking all result the dr said all is wand ell with me and that I should stop eating junk food, while writing the medical report she stopped all of a sudden as if she just receive electric shock and she said I have to for for Hiv test ( my heart began to sink at this point), I told her there is no need for that and she replied also that there is no need for me collecting medical report. I had to summon courage, went for the test and came out clean when I gave her the result all she could say was she new I would be negative

these doctors can kill even before death comes

PLS GO FOR THE TEST TODAY

ITS FREE

EVEN IF U ARE POSITIVE THAT IS NOT THE END FOR YOU

HIV DOES NOT KILL BUT THE STIGMA DOES

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Waconzy Shows Off His HIV Test Result After Running The Test(photo) by Nobody: 12:11pm On Feb 19, 2015
ireneony:
based on u don't like it or he might not like the place?
Re: Waconzy Shows Off His HIV Test Result After Running The Test(photo) by poise20(m): 12:11pm On Feb 19, 2015
Yeah God can give you but you will not last with him. You be liability. Check yourself again and rephrase your prayer points. Whooore.
ireneony:

3 Likes

This is plain childish.

HIV test result na something to flaunt with?

How old is this Waconzy?

1 Like

Re: Waconzy Shows Off His HIV Test Result After Running The Test(photo) by sagaciousblog: 12:12pm On Feb 19, 2015
ireneony:
God has answered your prayer baby! Here i am...i am even more than him...hiv negative, hypertension and diabetes nil, love positive...u cudnt av asked for more...
Re: Waconzy Shows Off His HIV Test Result After Running The Test(photo) by Mhizizzy(f): 12:13pm On Feb 19, 2015
Congratulations....buh y is he showing us undecided
Re: Waconzy Shows Off His HIV Test Result After Running The Test(photo) by ozo13(m): 12:13pm On Feb 19, 2015
grin dats jus a kit.em Neva do am ooo
agabakennedy:
Nigerian singer Waconzy has done his HIV test and tested negative.

The singer shared a photo pf thr result and captioned it:
Re: Waconzy Shows Off His HIV Test Result After Running The Test(photo) by Nobody: 12:14pm On Feb 19, 2015
Themaingate:
not too long I went for medical checkup at one of the federal medical centre, dr gave me a note to goto the lab section for the necessary test which I did and after like 1hour plus the lab gave me a note to take back to the dr and after checking all result the dr said all is well with me and that I should stop eating junk food, while writing the medical report she stopped all of a sudden as if she just receive electric shock and she said I have to for for Hiv test ( I heart began to sink at this point), I told her there is no need for that and she replied also that there is no need for me collecting medical report. I had to summon courage, went to for test and came out clean and when I gave her the result all she could say was she new I would be negative

these doctors can kill even before death comes
After reading this, I nearly tested positive. chai.

1 Like

Re: Waconzy Shows Off His HIV Test Result After Running The Test(photo) by killercute16(m): 12:14pm On Feb 19, 2015
dechandel:
Hahahahah
Happy new year grin
And a merry Christmas in advance grin grin
Lol
Re: Waconzy Shows Off His HIV Test Result After Running The Test(photo) by anslem2nice(m): 12:14pm On Feb 19, 2015
That's if you are God fearing shaaa.....here my pin 280CE710....... 08036155466
Re: Waconzy Shows Off His HIV Test Result After Running The Test(photo) by pxdaniel(m): 12:15pm On Feb 19, 2015
ireneony:

Are u now saying that all the guys u hv met want to have sex with u I don't believe that
Re: Waconzy Shows Off His HIV Test Result After Running The Test(photo) by adewumiopeyemi(m): 12:15pm On Feb 19, 2015
Nice message though but will he have displayed it if he was positive undecided....... he will be ashame of his self if is positive.....
Re: Waconzy Shows Off His HIV Test Result After Running The Test(photo) by Nobody: 12:16pm On Feb 19, 2015
Wey the pregnancy test

Oshi e b like say u don play away match fear dey kachh u
U come dey get small small symptom

Lobish
C d expression for him face like I thought it was hiv it was only mer fever

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz At AY's "Trip To Jamaica" Premiere In Lagos / Charles Inojie & Wife Obehi Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary (Pix) / Kemi Olunloyo Thanks Theo Ukpaa In Surrogacy Accusation On Linda Ikeji?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.