Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,210 members, 7,923,073 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 06:05 PM

Husband And Wife Palaver (a Must Read) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Husband And Wife Palaver (a Must Read) (893 Views)

Nigerian Lady Nabs Husband And Mistress At A Bar, Orders Isi-ewu And Fresh Fish / Igbere TV Boss, Anyalekwa And Wife Celebrate Val’s Day (Photos) / Married Men And Their Wooing Palaver (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Husband And Wife Palaver (a Must Read) by englishmart(m): 11:19am On Feb 19, 2015
[b]this is kinda funny I think.... It's a conversation between an angry husband and his wife...

Husband who was on night duties, returned from work in the morning by 10:30am... He was very hungry and tired.....

The following conversation ensued between him and his wife..

WIFE; "Honey you're welcome"

HUSBAND; "yes dear... How are you doing?"

WIFE; "I'm fine.. How was work? "

"HUSBAND; "fine.... (with a frown) Why is everywhere tattered? You are becoming a very lazy woman"

WIFE ; "no honey, I was very busy..."

HUSBAND ; "Mtscheew! Get me something to eat jare...

WIFE ; "honey, sorry, food is not ready yet. You know I had to prepare junior and tracy to school.. Also, I didn't know you were coming back this early

HUSBAnD (hits his hand on the wall, with his eyes as red as fire.). "whaaaaat! Are you maaad? Do you know what it means to stay awake all through the night, just to ensure there's food on the table?
Do you know the kind of risk I go through just to ensure you and my kids are ok?"

WIFE ; (shivering) "honey I'm sorry"

HUSBAND; "tell that to your father! No wonder your parents didn't bother receiving your bride price from me. They already knew you are useless! Idioott woman. Good for Nothing piece of shiiiit

WIFE; "honey, (crying)
Why are you saying all this to me?"

HUSBAND ; "don't tell me anything, else, I will kill you and bury you here and now....
As a matter of fact, I'm fed up with this rubbish marriage.... Go in there, pack your cloths and.........

Just as he was about to complete the sentence, the wife's phone rang. Her father was the one calling"
She turned on the speaker to the husband's hearing

WIFE; "hello daddy"

DADDY ; my beautiful daughter, how are you doing?

WiFE ; daddy I'm fine.

DADDY ; "what about my son in-law, how is he too?

WIFE ; (turns to her husband) "daddy he's fine too... "

DADDY ; "happy birthday my daughter...
I want to surprise you today.... I will send #3million to your account, then #1.5 million to your husband's account... Come during the weekend, I have this Nissan pajero I want to give you as your birthday gift..."

WIFE ; thanks dad. I'm very exited... I love you dad.

DADDy; "don't mention dear. You are my only daughter for God's sake."

She ends the call, then turned to her husband...

WIFE ; "Ehen! David, you were saying something... You said I should pack my cloths and goooooo right?

HUSBAND ; (laughs like an antelope) No o sweerie. I was saying you should bring out your cloths, I want to wash them for you.... You know it's been long I washed your cloths. "

gringringrin [/b]

1 Like

Re: Husband And Wife Palaver (a Must Read) by Hazardd(m): 11:26am On Feb 19, 2015
is this joke sectionundecided
Re: Husband And Wife Palaver (a Must Read) by Nobody: 11:28am On Feb 19, 2015
Funny grin but it should be on joke section tho.....
Re: Husband And Wife Palaver (a Must Read) by falconey(m): 11:33am On Feb 19, 2015
Hazardd:
is this joke sectionundecided
dude have seen worse
Re: Husband And Wife Palaver (a Must Read) by tutaboi(m): 11:37am On Feb 19, 2015
grin grin
Re: Husband And Wife Palaver (a Must Read) by englishmart(m): 11:44am On Feb 19, 2015
falconey:
dude have seen worse
life don tire am. grin
Re: Husband And Wife Palaver (a Must Read) by dareyking(m): 12:11pm On Feb 19, 2015
Re: Husband And Wife Palaver (a Must Read) by Hazardd(m): 1:21pm On Feb 19, 2015
falconey:
dude have seen worse
Re: Husband And Wife Palaver (a Must Read) by englishmart(m): 12:51pm On Feb 25, 2015
great

(1) (Reply)

Why Did She React Like Dis To Me!!! / This Is What Happens When Your Wife Is Your Problem / How Long Can You Wait For A Girl To Unfriendzone You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.