Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,791 members, 7,889,578 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 03:41 PM

Percentage Of PVC Collection By States In Picture - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Percentage Of PVC Collection By States In Picture (38193 Views)

Buhari Shocked By States' Inability To Pay Salaries / 2016 Budgets By States In Nigeria.................check Your States Own. / Leading Contestants In Saturday's Governatorial Elections By States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Percentage Of PVC Collection By States In Picture by ikwubaba: 8:52am On Feb 20, 2015
natureblack:
and the collection in the trouble-laden North-East is higher than that of South-East.....hmnmmm

Ok. That is reason for allowing the trouble to fester ehn. Na only displace them displace them. They are not all dead yet ok?

Places affected are not the big cities. That is what cluelessness can do. Thinking you are doing harm. But it is of little gain to you.
Re: Percentage Of PVC Collection By States In Picture by unitedloveniger: 8:53am On Feb 20, 2015
All propaganda...let's not forget that lagos is just one state. Av a mind of ur own
Re: Percentage Of PVC Collection By States In Picture by brushparke(m): 9:06am On Feb 20, 2015
Kx:
When u said "pictorial analysis" I was looking forward to charts and diagrams to show the % distribution of pvc collected state by state and most especially north vs south.
That pie chart alone with make it sink in d advocates of "stealing is not corruption" that #changee is here.
Most you complain about everything? If you need a pie Chart, why not make it yourself? Shoo! The young man just gave us information appreciate it first.
Re: Percentage Of PVC Collection By States In Picture by Kx: 9:12am On Feb 20, 2015
brushparke:

Most you complain about everything? If you need a pie Chart, why not make it yourself? Shoo! The young man just gave us information appreciate it first.

Point of correction.

I was not complaining. I was merely reacting to his expressions- "pictorial analysis". If you believe pictorial analysis without charts, graphs and diagrams, good for you.

If I were to complain as you rightly put it, I would complain that you mearnt "must I" not "most u" as in your post above. grin
Re: Percentage Of PVC Collection By States In Picture by goodbobo: 9:12am On Feb 20, 2015
with this , APC has won the election so so easily .
Re: Percentage Of PVC Collection By States In Picture by ikwubaba: 9:49am On Feb 20, 2015
yetunsbay:
U still haven't heard wiping out BH does not change the game . a ni se people want CHANGE in Govt specifically

Actually, going for BH after the election has been postponed is purely childish. An unborn baby can easily deduce that the conquering of BH now is purely for political gain. It is a big trap that even a simpleton should not walk into. If he wins before March 28th, the whole world will ask ' so you could do it in six months and you allowed it to linger on for over 5 years?' If he does not win, it will confirm his ineptness. So head or tail, he loses. I have seen his addent supporteds changing camp and wondering what magic is our military performing now that could not have been achieved before? There is a strong believe now, more than before, that he has a hand in BH. Suddenly after postponement of election and with the new date six weeks a way, our military has become so strong haba! This trap he walked into can lead to him being tried for genocide if you ask me.

One wonders what kind of weed his advisers smoke.

1 Like

Re: Percentage Of PVC Collection By States In Picture by chibas: 10:05am On Feb 20, 2015
OkunrinMeta:
[/size]I shake my head for Nigeria. If nairalanders who represent the educated folks of this country cant look at that picture and see the fraud in it.
How come states where thousands have died have up to 95% PVC collection?
It is not even possible that 95 percent of those who registered 4 years ago are still alive and still live where they registered.
These people think we are foolish and we are proving them right.
How do you explain ogun state having 40 percent and yobe under state of emmergency have 70%?

It is obvious that they just give the cards to anyone who comes to represent a locality. Probably out of fear of violence that might ensue if the inec officers try to follow the rules.

THIS ELECTION HAS ALREADY LOST HOPE OF BEING FREE AND FAIR BEFORE IT EVEN STARTS. [size=12pt]

u don collect ur own pvc?

2 Likes

Re: Percentage Of PVC Collection By States In Picture by Mrbigman1(m): 10:15am On Feb 20, 2015
kastonkastrol:
I don't like what am seeing about eko's collection. We are quick to tell other Nigerians that we are the most civilize nigerians in the country, but yet our PVCs collection is below 70%. Progressive lagosians, pls we should create a time to collect our PVcs.

Buhari 2015
Beautiful lagosians support

Why it be so when dia is protest here and there from non natives demanding d whereabouts of dia PVCs
Re: Percentage Of PVC Collection By States In Picture by ussy09(m): 10:18am On Feb 20, 2015
uzolexis:

Y should I be?
hop we d APC have ur vote
Re: Percentage Of PVC Collection By States In Picture by pheliciti: 10:40am On Feb 20, 2015
OkunrinMeta:
[size=12pt][/size]I shake my head for Nigeria. If nairalanders who represent the educated folks of this country cant look at that picture and see the fraud in it.
How come states where thousands have died have up to 95% PVC collection?
It is not even possible that 95 percent of those who registered 4 years ago are still alive and still live where they registered.

Official figures state that about 14000 died as a result of insurgency so ask yourself if you are really part of the educated folks.
Re: Percentage Of PVC Collection By States In Picture by chibas: 10:48am On Feb 20, 2015
joeyekembele:

From the table above, it is evident that Jega is hands in glove with Buhari to deny eligible voters in Jonathan stronghold. While PVCS are made available to the Northerners, the southerners hardly have access to them. It is not the lack of willingness to collect that has accounted for the low rates in the south but the lack of availability of the cards. An Abokis is always an Aboki. Both Jega and Buhari are Abokis after all.
what of ogun state?.
Re: Percentage Of PVC Collection By States In Picture by OkunrinMeta: 11:03am On Feb 20, 2015
pheliciti:

Official figures state that about 14000 died as a result of insurgency so ask yourself if you are really part of the educated folks.
So whats ur point? I said thoudands have died, you say no, its 14 thousand. How do you think. You say OFFICIAL figures, whats the real figure? If you dont know the real figure is at least 3 time that, then u either do not live in Nigeria or u re one of them.
What about the displaced who are at least a million? They cant go home but they can go to the polling unit at home abi?

1 Like

Re: Percentage Of PVC Collection By States In Picture by OkunrinMeta: 11:07am On Feb 20, 2015
chibas:
u don collect ur own pvc?
PVC is in ilorin while am in lagos, you see there is almost no one who has relocated like me in states with 96% distribution.
Re: Percentage Of PVC Collection By States In Picture by Fire15: 12:12pm On Feb 20, 2015
Timzy234:
Hmmm

Like for Jonathan

Share For Buhari

I want to choose my candidate via this

You're a crook like your forebears, for the eager and unsuspecting Buhari supporters, instead of putting share, you put un-share.
Even with all you've done, depleting the shares for Buhari, he's still far ahead of your man.
Re: Percentage Of PVC Collection By States In Picture by joeyekembele: 12:31pm On Feb 20, 2015
chibas:
what of ogun state?.

What difference doe 5% have on 90%?
Re: Percentage Of PVC Collection By States In Picture by stildude(m): 1:03pm On Feb 20, 2015
pheliciti:

Quit your siege mentality. INEC was not corrupt in 2011 right? they've suddenly become a tool of Northerners? put some sense in your thinking please. On what basis where you denied your PVC?
Did you report to the police?
Can you share details of the center?
Do you want anybody to believe that you were so easily dispossessed of your voting right and you did nothing?
Ok, why not pretend to be pro-APC, collect your card and vote the way you want?
When next you make these your poorly thought-out, ethnic accusations please note that most Nigerians are more discerning.

Inec has always been corrupt. The question is who is the corruption in favour of? Since you are so wise, I will ask you some questions? Was the PVC of fashola not missing at one time? if yes, did he go to the police? are non indigenes in Lagos state not deliberately denied their PVC? which party is in power in Lagos? Did you read anywhere I mentioned that I was denied because Inc Officials knew I was going to vote a particular party? The APCheats have calculated that since the non indigenes swayed the balance of votes in favour of Jonathan last time, they will systematically deny them of their PVC this time around, hence costing them their franchise. The whole INEC fraud was done based on voting permutations according to regions. For Christ's sake, Bayelsa is scoring about the least in PVC collections! Do you think this is just random, taking into cognizance that most SS and SE state score low in PVC collection? My friend, let's be true to ourselves, not that I expect any bit of frankness from those who are supposed to benefit from this fraud. For the record, my post was not meant to insult northerners. I used the word "Jihadist" except maybe, you are one.
Re: Percentage Of PVC Collection By States In Picture by stildude(m): 1:19pm On Feb 20, 2015
gidjah:
This is why you should know that our sitting president is not only weak .but also a dumb and blind person!you mean right under him this kind of hand could go on and unnoticed ?with all the security agencies vict have always claimed loyalty to him all this while?with all the ministers all around him ,yet he could not detect this fraud committed under his nose?SHAME UPON HIM AND HIS ADMINISTRATION !HE HAS DISGRACED US WHO VOTED HIM IN WITH OUR BLOOD,HE HAS FAILED THE HEAVENS AND THE EARTH .SO SORRY FOR HIM .CAN THIS KIND OF FRAUD go un noticed under the dispensation of uncle OBJ?
Didn't know the chimp is your blood relative. Yes Jonathann is democratic and sometimes appears weak to some people, but you may be too young to evaluate and compare btw his time and your best option in GMB. GMB sent your other cousins to jail without trials, he sent some woman folks to death by firing squad, he sent Lagos back decades, maybe a century by abolishing the mega and visionary rail infrastructure with the attendant loss of money to the contractors. He fixed prices for traders, a decision that left many businesses bankrupt. He never left any educational legacy in terms of institutions, not that he cared about education anyway, remember "western education is a sin" Between him and your OBJ, I don't even know who is worse. Remember how he killed defenseless woman and children in Odi but couldn't stop armed Niger Delta millitants who were ready to fight back, a testament to his cowardly nature.
Re: Percentage Of PVC Collection By States In Picture by Hero10001: 1:30pm On Feb 20, 2015
Creamz:
The chances of President Jonathan winning this election is very slim going by this. And especially now that people want change.
Learner! With %15 only, Jona is good to go..
After the poll, life will become unbearable for many apshitters.
They'l have no choice than to do the needful..
Re: Percentage Of PVC Collection By States In Picture by favouryemmy: 5:22pm On Feb 20, 2015
WORLDPEACE:

Lagos and kano are both nine million according to the 2006 National population census. kano was only more than lagos by some thousands and there is not much difference also in this election registration. stop your baseless conspiracy theory.

You say baseless? Lagos registered voters are 1 million more than Kano. You admit that 2006 census puts Kano population to be more than that of Lagos. That exactly is my point. In reality, Lagos population is much more than that of Kano. And from the numbers of registered voters, I dare say by up to 2 million.
Re: Percentage Of PVC Collection By States In Picture by nduchucks: 5:47pm On Feb 20, 2015
Collection Rate:

Lagos = 62.40%
Ogun = 40.86%
Oyo = 64.97%
Kogi = 67.76

Are the people of these states simply loud mouths who do not understand the importance of exercising their rights to vote? The people of Bornu, a war torn state, have a better showing of 68.28%

Omo Oduduwa, what da heck is wrong with you folks? Your collection rate is abbysmal, yet it appears you may be the loudest online. SMH

1 Like

Re: Percentage Of PVC Collection By States In Picture by OkunrinMeta: 7:45pm On Feb 20, 2015
favouryemmy:

You say baseless? Lagos registered voters are 1 million more than Kano. You admit that 2006 census puts Kano population to be more than that of Lagos. That exactly is my point. In reality, Lagos population is much more than that of Kano. And from the numbers of registered voters, I dare say by up to 2 million.
Ur right.
Not forgetting the fact that a large chunk of registered voters in KANO are UNDERAGED.

1 Like

Re: Percentage Of PVC Collection By States In Picture by Nobody: 12:39pm On Mar 18, 2015
bolajJP007:

From the above, I believe M.Gen Buhari (rtd) can and will get atleast 24million votes from the North and 9million from the South.
That will be a total of 31million votes to coast to victory.
Sai Buhari.

Loooooool, guy u Don mental .

Little do u know that more than 10 million voters in northern Nigeria are Yoruba, igbo n niger Delta.

keep dreaming.
Re: Percentage Of PVC Collection By States In Picture by iceboy4752(m): 3:47pm On Feb 13, 2019
Maccoy1:
It doesn't change anything
GEJ TILL 2019
I guess it will be Atiku till 2023 now. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Recycles Waste Cans, Uses Them To Make Peter Obi’s Portrait / Reno Omokri: Why Dangote Refinery Is Buying Crude Oil From The US / Crowd Gathers For Fayose's Rice And N200

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.