Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,716 members, 7,962,317 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 08:40 AM

What Brand Of Dark Chocolate Do I Get? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / What Brand Of Dark Chocolate Do I Get? (6489 Views)

Why You Should Always Choose Bananas With Dark Spots Than The Fresh One / Nutritional Benefits Of Dark Chocolate / Dark Chocolate, Milk Chocolate And White Chocolates Aavailable For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Brand Of Dark Chocolate Do I Get? by ssanator: 2:15pm On Feb 19, 2015
I was feeling cool with myself after writing about all the good things dark chocolate can do to you and your love life until I was stopped in my tracks with a simple, very good but annoying question because this question stressed me a lot. At first I thought I had the answer at my fingertips but when I looked closer I knew I was far from the answer so I started to dig.
Please comment and lets get your opinion on this...Click here for more details http://www.salverelifestyl.com/blog/2015/2/19/what-brand-of-dark-chocolate-do-i-get

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Brand Of Dark Chocolate Do I Get? by jammeyboy(m): 7:33am On Jan 30, 2016
Giw can one get this chocolate
Re: What Brand Of Dark Chocolate Do I Get? by jesssmart: 3:13pm On Feb 01, 2016
Love them all!
Re: What Brand Of Dark Chocolate Do I Get? by Rubyventures: 3:38pm On Feb 01, 2016
ssanator:
I was feeling cool with myself after writing about all the good things dark chocolate can do to you and your love life until I was stopped in my tracks with a simple, very good but annoying question because this question stressed me a lot. At first I thought I had the answer at my fingertips but when I looked closer I knew I was far from the answer so I started to dig.
Please comment and lets get your opinion on this...Click here for more details http://www.salverelifestyl.com/blog/2015/2/19/what-brand-of-dark-chocolate-do-i-get

You have got to look at the percentage of cocoa content, then go for the one with the highest cocoa content.

(1) (Reply)

Yuck! Animals You Would Not Believe People Eat (photos) / How To Prepare Your Homemade Kilishi: Nigerian Beef Jerky / 10 Wonderful Health Benefits Of Tiger Nuts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.