Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,218 members, 7,934,001 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 04:00 PM

Akpabio Secretly Donates To Buhari's Campaign? - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akpabio Secretly Donates To Buhari's Campaign? (69602 Views)

Buhari's Campaign Promise Of Defeating Boko Haram About To Be Delivered / Atiku Makes The First Public Appearance At Buhari’s Campaign Rally (see Photo) / 90 Year Old Woman Donates Her N1m Life Savings To Buhari's Campaign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akpabio Secretly Donates To Buhari's Campaign? by josephani: 4:43pm On Feb 19, 2015
This could be Gov. Godswill Akpabio shaking hands with Buhari like any other politician or Gov would do .... wake up people this is democrazy #Misinterpreted

1 Like

Re: Akpabio Secretly Donates To Buhari's Campaign? by Louislewis: 4:45pm On Feb 19, 2015
[size=20pt]A handshake picture has turned to donation just for image making. Why can't these media houses be objective in their writing and reporting. You journalists were beaten before without any element of shame. I strongly believe you will be beaten again.[/size]

1 Like

Re: Akpabio Secretly Donates To Buhari's Campaign? by isarumah(m): 4:45pm On Feb 19, 2015
Concord is an anti-akpabio newspaper, there is none its edition without fake negetive propaganda against Akpabio. I lived in Uyo for 7 years and used to go to Plaza to update myself.

2 Likes

Re: Akpabio Secretly Donates To Buhari's Campaign? by Melinde: 4:45pm On Feb 19, 2015
bakila:
Are you sure this guy is not being paraded by the police for that publication?
my thought as well
Re: Akpabio Secretly Donates To Buhari's Campaign? by gilmaro(m): 4:54pm On Feb 19, 2015
undecidedcould this be real undecidedcould this be real
Re: Akpabio Secretly Donates To Buhari's Campaign? by Nobody: 4:54pm On Feb 19, 2015
May be a fabricated story....Who knows?
Re: Akpabio Secretly Donates To Buhari's Campaign? by gohzieh(m): 4:56pm On Feb 19, 2015
Its no more a secret then. Since newspapers carried it.

1 Like

Re: Akpabio Secretly Donates To Buhari's Campaign? by tonychristopher: 5:00pm On Feb 19, 2015
customizedI3:
SHUT UP

son of a gun has spoken

listen to him not

na abiola concur or concord newspaper be that

where them exhume that one

these APC goons can be soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo stupi.d

can you just Rest in Peace please
Re: Akpabio Secretly Donates To Buhari's Campaign? by Nobody: 5:00pm On Feb 19, 2015
It's so not true. Infact, this is an indictment to Akpabio. I'm sure he must get to the root of this accusation.
Re: Akpabio Secretly Donates To Buhari's Campaign? by kingthreat(m): 5:05pm On Feb 19, 2015
dein77:

No sir. We just don't believe the former PDP thieves in the APC!

Nigeria used to be the 2nd most corrupt nation in the world. Now we are the 37th!

Jailing people isn't the ONLY way to tackle corruption. GEJ is using technology, like the ISPSS, to tackle it.

With all due respect, you reason like your brains are a dumpground for stupidity. Technology used to fight corruption my foot. You know what let there be no more jails according to you to jail thieves. Daft clueless mothafucka. Saying nonsense like your president..
Re: Akpabio Secretly Donates To Buhari's Campaign? by Osakah24(m): 5:13pm On Feb 19, 2015
bakila:
Are you sure this guy is not being paraded by the police for that publication?
Thank You for being very reasonable. Many APC guys can buy anything.
Re: Akpabio Secretly Donates To Buhari's Campaign? by obynoses(m): 5:14pm On Feb 19, 2015
Have you noticed what i recently noticed? There are bountiful harvests of food items and fruits. Around my vicinity, all i perceive is the aroma of cashews fruits, mango fruits, carrots etc.. In fact, these fruits are everywhere and very cheap. Goodluck Ebele Jonathan is really a God sent. God has done this under his watch. He is non stop. I doubt if anyone can outsmart him in this election. What do you think?

Re: Akpabio Secretly Donates To Buhari's Campaign? by chibas: 5:15pm On Feb 19, 2015
dein77:

No sir. We just don't believe the former PDP thieves in the APC!

Nigeria used to be the 2nd most corrupt nation in the world. Now we are the 37th!

Jailing people isn't the ONLY way to tackle corruption. GEJ is using technology, like the ISPSS, to tackle it.
he said he will fight corruption and u are saying jailing people is not the only or have he told u he will start to jail as soon as he resume office?
Re: Akpabio Secretly Donates To Buhari's Campaign? by chibas: 5:17pm On Feb 19, 2015
dougivilla:
Before, it was #FeBuhari 14th, now it is 28th #March4Buhari, by Sunday 01/04/2015 when INEC go announce the full presidential results it will be #AprilFoolBuhari!!!!! Then we go hear word!!! All these Propaganda go seize and APC go extinct!!!.

I cant wait o jare!!!!
na u sabi.
Re: Akpabio Secretly Donates To Buhari's Campaign? by bakila: 5:18pm On Feb 19, 2015
Osakah24:
Thank You for being very reasonable. Many APC guys can buy anything.
Or Akpabio may initiate it.
Re: Akpabio Secretly Donates To Buhari's Campaign? by Osakah24(m): 5:22pm On Feb 19, 2015
bakila:

Or Akpabio may initiate it.
Initiate what?
Re: Akpabio Secretly Donates To Buhari's Campaign? by pakpan89(m): 5:22pm On Feb 19, 2015
God does not work with crowd. Even if all Nigerians vote Buhari or APC, Goodluck Jonathan wins the election. The hand of God is with Goodluck Jonathan. He does not have a better rival
Re: Akpabio Secretly Donates To Buhari's Campaign? by Nobody: 5:28pm On Feb 19, 2015
Thanks Boss

grin grin grin grin grin

what was there self?

Ryabcool:
I absolutely love your signature
Re: Akpabio Secretly Donates To Buhari's Campaign? by bakila: 5:28pm On Feb 19, 2015
Osakah24:
Initiate what?

APC and Akpabio work in the same industry. Do the maths.
Re: Akpabio Secretly Donates To Buhari's Campaign? by boblaide: 5:32pm On Feb 19, 2015
How true is this? But its look like police arrest that vendor oO

1 Like

Re: Akpabio Secretly Donates To Buhari's Campaign? by Emmanueledu(m): 5:44pm On Feb 19, 2015
Who reads that poo of a newspaper! looking for cheap publicity....
Akpabio will never do that....Fake news from attention seeking newspaper!
Re: Akpabio Secretly Donates To Buhari's Campaign? by innotrks(m): 5:44pm On Feb 19, 2015
concord newspaper is not having a website and this headline can't be found..................

pls stop spreading false and malicious news.... this is just too much to bear

haba because of politics we wan divide nija
Re: Akpabio Secretly Donates To Buhari's Campaign? by Kingspin(m): 5:44pm On Feb 19, 2015
The way they told us that Gej gave 7b to pastors. My people devil don enta Nairaland.
Re: Akpabio Secretly Donates To Buhari's Campaign? by obailala(m): 5:47pm On Feb 19, 2015
dein77:

I don't disagree entirely with you shaaa.

But you see the thieves wey surround am?

Besides, this your username ehhh.....
There is no government without both good and bad people, in fact, in every complex society, you need the services of both the saints and the sinners. If we wait for the day when we would have a political group comprising of only saints, that day will never come even in a thousand years.

In every gathering of people, be it political or social, what matters most is the ability of the person at the top to be unwavering and stick to his convictions and vision without succumbing to the will of the thieves around him. I do not see a person like Buhari succumbing to the demand of the thieves or joining them to plunder the treasury; Buhari has proven not to be of such fabric.

Another typical example of such was Prof Dora Akunyili of blessed memory. When she was appointed to head NAFDAC, she did not have to sack all the workers she met at the organisation. Remember these were the same corrupt people who enriched themselves earlier and made sure nothing worked. It only took a strong will and uncompromising stance from Dora to sanitise the same organisation.

Finally, just like someone mentioned above, even Jesus Christ had to wine and dine with tax collectors, thieves and betrayers, but that did not prevent him from fulfilling his divine mission.
Re: Akpabio Secretly Donates To Buhari's Campaign? by Ryabcool(m): 5:56pm On Feb 19, 2015
olaxco2f:
Thanks Boss

grin grin grin grin grin

what was there self?
hehe! A business minded person would see serious reason with what Steve Jobs said. And you're most welcome smiley

1 Like

Re: Akpabio Secretly Donates To Buhari's Campaign? by Opinedecandid(m): 6:01pm On Feb 19, 2015
Very nonsensical nonsensic publication from a face-less and address-less print media house, posted by a cluelessly clueless op promoted to the front page by a hopelessly hopeless moderator on a futurelessly futureless social media site.

I quit!
Re: Akpabio Secretly Donates To Buhari's Campaign? by zonax(m): 6:03pm On Feb 19, 2015
nnafather:
What did he donate? His kidney? I heard that Buhari is ill...let me call Fayose and ask him how Buhari is feeling now.
Lol funny but I hate it when these men (GEJ/GMB) are been insulted.
Re: Akpabio Secretly Donates To Buhari's Campaign? by Nobody: 6:09pm On Feb 19, 2015
zonax:

Lol funny but I hate it when these men (GEJ/GMB) are been insulted.

I didn't mean any insult. But I get ur point.
Re: Akpabio Secretly Donates To Buhari's Campaign? by lorelife(m): 6:13pm On Feb 19, 2015
its wen gej leaves dat place, we'll wish he is still der.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ex-president Goodluck Jonathan Advice Nigerians On Sunday Service(screenshots) / June 12: Mr Macaroni Joins Protesters In Lagos (Photo) / PDP Asks INEC To Stop Results Collation ‘Immediately’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.