Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,554 members, 7,948,150 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 03:01 PM

HELP! Do Bad Habits disappear Because Of Marriage Or Relationships? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / HELP! Do Bad Habits disappear Because Of Marriage Or Relationships? (469 Views)

5 Bad Habits Nigeria Ladies Find Hard To Leave / 7 Bad Habits That Can Destroy Your Relationship With Your Partner / Why Do Bad Girls Like Tonto Dikeh Get The Good, Rich Guys? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HELP! Do Bad Habits disappear Because Of Marriage Or Relationships? by justmag(m): 2:52pm On Feb 19, 2015
Why do people believe they can change people with time or whatever. Accept your partner for who they are or leave them alone. For instance, if you met your bf/Gf with a drinking habit, smoking habit, or habits that you don't like, what makes you so convinced that you can change them with time because of you or something??

I have noticed some people complain about their partners habits and believe the habits will go away after marriage or birth. Why do people believe this??
Re: HELP! Do Bad Habits disappear Because Of Marriage Or Relationships? by Nobody: 2:58pm On Feb 19, 2015
When you solemnly love someone you won't mind doing away with attributes that you consider a threat to the relationship, I've seen a runz girl become a home girl. grin
Re: HELP! Do Bad Habits disappear Because Of Marriage Or Relationships? by BeeBeeOoh(m): 3:06pm On Feb 19, 2015
U don't do away of ur bad attitudes, na LOVE dey do am..
Re: HELP! Do Bad Habits disappear Because Of Marriage Or Relationships? by itstpia8: 3:06pm On Feb 19, 2015
Not very realistic, I agree.

1 Like

Re: HELP! Do Bad Habits disappear Because Of Marriage Or Relationships? by psucc(m): 3:29pm On Feb 19, 2015
Op Each has he capacity to influence the other for a change positively or negatively.

But it is a function of what and how the the person exhibiting such characters conviction.
Re: HELP! Do Bad Habits disappear Because Of Marriage Or Relationships? by justmag(m): 3:35pm On Feb 19, 2015
psucc:
Op Each has he capacity to influence the other for a change positively or negatively.

But it is a function of what and how the the person exhibiting such characters conviction.

Exaclty. influence will mean nothing if you don't see a reason or are willing to change.
Re: HELP! Do Bad Habits disappear Because Of Marriage Or Relationships? by justmag(m): 3:36pm On Feb 19, 2015
Lacomus:
When you solemnly love someone you won't mind doing away with attributes that you consider a threat to the relationship, I've seen a runz girl become a home girl. grin

To me that's not really love, it's tolerance!

(1) (Reply)

South Korea Constitutional Court Legalizes Adultery / Understanding His/her Love Language / For Ladies---how To Help Your Friend Who Just Broke Up With Her BF

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.