Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,967 members, 7,949,299 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 05:32 AM

Let He Without Sin Be The First To Cast A STONE - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Let He Without Sin Be The First To Cast A STONE (825 Views)

Akeredolu Praying Before Going To Cast His Vote, Nigerians React / Eyitayo Jegede Arrives His Polling Unit To Cast His Vote(pics) / Photos: Lagosians Defy The Rain To Cast Their Votes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let He Without Sin Be The First To Cast A STONE by confie(m): 4:26pm On Feb 19, 2015
Haven followed his recent attitudes, I ask myself, do u see the reason why we need educatedleaders who can handle their differences with people carefully?1. Obasanjo’s government spent $16bn for power, and onlyachieved to change the name ofNEPA to PHCN.2. Obasanjo’s government, Olusegun Obasanjo and Atiku Abubakar were involved in a $180mHallibuton bribery scam that made world news.3. Obasanjo’s government, Obasanjo and Atiku spent about N1tn with Siemens for theproduction of National ID Card, with a N34bn bribery scam and a yet to get mine. Same Obasanjo that went about sleeping with his son's wife, making him the first president to forcefully share his son's bed with him4. Obasanjo and Atiku during their eight years tenure, built just one university for themselves and not us.Now, he has publicly torn the membership card of his then PDP party, "like i care". if he can tear the legs of his son's wife, WTF is a membership card? His he trynna tell us he has turned a new leaf? can a rotten leaf still be made new? well, only a miracle does that.The so called GEJ and GMB are way too far from salvaging the future of this great nation, Nigerians are now left with a choice of two problematic candidates...
Choose wisely. God bless Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Let He Without Sin Be The First To Cast A STONE by Nobody: 4:29pm On Feb 19, 2015
Like i said before, lets vote KOWA party flagbearer COMFORT OLUREMI SONAIYA and prove that this country is beyond APC and PDP ill motivated politics.

2 Likes

Re: Let He Without Sin Be The First To Cast A STONE by confie(m): 4:34pm On Feb 19, 2015
lolz. KOWA
Re: Let He Without Sin Be The First To Cast A STONE by tit(f): 4:39pm On Feb 19, 2015
President Jonathan is without sin.
That is why they call him His Excellency anywhere he goes.
Even Obama and Magaret Thatcher call Jonathan Your Excellency.
They know he is too much!
His immaculate presisential banner is stainless!

I volunteer to throw the first stone on behalf of the Immaculate, Excellent President Goodluck Oluwole Azikiwe Usman Jonathan!

1 Like

Re: Let He Without Sin Be The First To Cast A STONE by confie(m): 4:46pm On Feb 19, 2015
tit:
President Jonathan is without sin.
That is why they call him His Excellency anywhere he goes.
Even Obama and Magaret Thatcher call Jonathan Your Excellency.
They know he is too much!
His immaculate presisential banner is stainless!

I volunteer to throw the first stone on behalf of the Immaculate, Excellent President Goodluck Oluwole Azikiwe Usman Jonathan!
If he is stainless as claimed why all the complains from millions of nigerians? They can't wrong at the same time naw. Think of it. I was wit a friend yestdy, with the manner he spoke, mehn. He is vry angry. He gave tens of reasons y GEJ failed him n it was quite convincing tho
Re: Let He Without Sin Be The First To Cast A STONE by kay1one2(m): 5:03pm On Feb 19, 2015
On point!!!
Re: Let He Without Sin Be The First To Cast A STONE by lawbabs: 5:37pm On Feb 19, 2015
confie:
Haven followed his recent attitudes, I ask myself, do u see the reason why we need educatedleaders who can handle their differences with people carefully?1. Obasanjo’s government spent $16bn for power, and onlyachieved to change the name ofNEPA to PHCN.2. Obasanjo’s government, Olusegun Obasanjo and Atiku Abubakar were involved in a $180mHallibuton bribery scam that made world news.3. Obasanjo’s government, Obasanjo and Atiku spent about N1tn with Siemens for theproduction of National ID Card, with a N34bn bribery scam and a yet to get mine. Same Obasanjo that went about sleeping with his son's wife, making him the first president to forcefully share his son's bed with him4. Obasanjo and Atiku during their eight years tenure, built just one university for themselves and not us.Now, he has publicly torn the membership card of his then PDP party, "like i care". if he can tear the legs of his son's wife, WTF is a membership card? His he trynna tell us he has turned a new leaf? can a rotten leaf still be made new? well, only a miracle does that.The so called GEJ and GMB are way too far from salvaging the future of this great nation, Nigerians are now left with a choice of two problematic candidates...
Choose wisely. God bless Nigeria

park well. who send u? who dey fund u? So we should wait 4 more years for jonathan to eat up everything?
Re: Let He Without Sin Be The First To Cast A STONE by confie(m): 8:01pm On Feb 19, 2015
lawbabs:

park well. who send u? who dey fund u? So we should wait 4 more years for jonathan to eat up everything?
youngman, I don't understand u oo.. its either u jus a trouble maker or u dull. real my post, I didn't campaign for GEJ nor GMB

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Check Out The Ugly Pictures Of Jonathan / What Do U Call A Female President Or Governors Husband / Breaking:-H Clinton Refused Boko Haram as Terrorists Because Of Bribe!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.