Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,410 members, 7,901,141 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 01:14 AM

No PVC, No Communion, Rev. Uma Ukpai Tells Congregation - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / No PVC, No Communion, Rev. Uma Ukpai Tells Congregation (33268 Views)

Don Moen, Uma Ukpai, Umahi At Akwa Ibom December Prayer Meeting (Photos) / How Pastors Deceive Their Congregation #photo. / Pastor Preaches To His Congregation From On Top Of His Hummer Jeep (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No PVC, No Communion, Rev. Uma Ukpai Tells Congregation by pring: 7:51pm On Feb 19, 2015
Its not by force to vote?
Re: No PVC, No Communion, Rev. Uma Ukpai Tells Congregation by redcliff: 7:53pm On Feb 19, 2015
FrancisTony:
That's a good measure - kudos Rev. Ukpai.

Meanwhile, people complain that Jonathan aren't doing well but one of the Universities he established is among Top20 in Nigeria; just in a space of 3years. Hmm

I'm not Jonathanian neither am I Buharian but truth must be told.

Inasmuch as Change is inevitable, Buhari is never the man to give to us that CHANGE.

How can we vote;

1) Well known "Religious and Ethnic Bigot". He's sugar-coating every body because election is around the corner. All HELL would be let loosed if he wins.

2) A man who can't pronounce words fluently when there are many vocal Nigerian Politicians. A disgrace to Nigeria as a nation; I'll be watching the clueless Hausa man giving speech on NEWS and they'll be translating his speech. What insolence!

3) A man who has ruled us before. How clueless could one be? Aren't we leaders of tomorrow.

4) A man who has not done anything tangible for Nigerians when he was out of office.

5) A man who hate Education so much. Education sector was dismal and utter disaster during his regime.

Wise up!! And vote for any candidate from other 9aspirants. Buhari isn't our saviour.

Vote Wisely! Many Countries wanted change and got the negative one.

A word is enough for the wise. embarassed

Lol.. why would it not be, its in nigeria..
Re: No PVC, No Communion, Rev. Uma Ukpai Tells Congregation by Nobody: 7:54pm On Feb 19, 2015
Voting is not a civic duty but a civic obligation, the pastor has no reason whatsoever to deprive people of their religious right. The problem with everything Nigeria is dat we overuse privileges.
Re: No PVC, No Communion, Rev. Uma Ukpai Tells Congregation by Nobody: 7:55pm On Feb 19, 2015
Rev Umah Ukpai doesn't have a church rather ministry which is interdominational. For the reporter to have said that Umah has a church made me not to believe it.

1 Like

Re: No PVC, No Communion, Rev. Uma Ukpai Tells Congregation by lalasticlala(m): 7:55pm On Feb 19, 2015
otbliz:
Hahaha... lmao

Lalasticala, Mr Exclusive. I still dey hail

Lol
Re: No PVC, No Communion, Rev. Uma Ukpai Tells Congregation by Johnjnr(m): 7:56pm On Feb 19, 2015
he never said vote GEJ or GMB. he was just passing the massage of patriotism, so what the hell are some folks blabing about 7bln or what ever SMH
Re: No PVC, No Communion, Rev. Uma Ukpai Tells Congregation by tbagjames(m): 7:57pm On Feb 19, 2015
Them go carry card reader come church for verication? ....just thinking. PVC ko, APC ni
Re: No PVC, No Communion, Rev. Uma Ukpai Tells Congregation by horlabiyi(m): 7:57pm On Feb 19, 2015
Trying to gain attention from our poliTHIEFans? Baba no worry dem go bring part of the national cake for you
Re: No PVC, No Communion, Rev. Uma Ukpai Tells Congregation by Mufasa27(m): 7:58pm On Feb 19, 2015
FrancisTony:

Meanwhile, people complain that Jonathan aren't doing well but one of the Universities he established is among Top20 in Nigeria; just in a space of 3years. Hmm

Inasmuch as Change is inevitable, Buhari is never the man to give to us that CHANGE.

How can we vote;

1) Well known "Religious and Ethnic Bigot". He's sugar-coating every body because election is around the corner. All HELL would be let loosed if he wins.

2) A man who can't pronounce words fluently when there are many vocal Nigerian Politicians. A disgrace to Nigeria as a nation; I'll be watching the clueless Hausa man giving speech on NEWS and they'll be translating his speech. What insolence!

3) A man who has ruled us before. How clueless could one be? Aren't we leaders of tomorrow.

4) A man who has not done anything tangible for Nigerians when he was out of office.

5) A man who hate Education so much. Education sector was dismal and utter disaster during his regime.

Wise up!! And vote for any candidate from other 9aspirants. Buhari isn't our saviour.

nice one bro
Re: No PVC, No Communion, Rev. Uma Ukpai Tells Congregation by sanbells(f): 7:58pm On Feb 19, 2015
FrancisTony:

Fùck off.

He is a reverend, but the "father" was a mistake.

angry
then quietly accept ur mistake
Re: No PVC, No Communion, Rev. Uma Ukpai Tells Congregation by mmsen: 7:59pm On Feb 19, 2015
franciskaine:
Voting is not a civic duty but a civic obligation, the pastor has no reason whatsoever to deprive people of their religious right. The problem with everything Nigeria is dat we overuse privileges.

Religious leaders pressurize people into handing over money every day.

Like it or not, these pastors/reverends are in positions of authority (in the eyes of the sheep) and they have a responsibility to educate their flock.

This is the first time that I have heard of something like this happening in Nigeria - he's not telling them who to vote for, or even to vote but simply to register. That is responsible leadership. If we are going to have a democracy in Nigeria then everyone must play their part, if not then people should speak to the military about a return to the bad old days.
Re: No PVC, No Communion, Rev. Uma Ukpai Tells Congregation by pld4reel(m): 8:00pm On Feb 19, 2015
Are some Nigerian so dumb to believe this pastors ??

Why have pastors taken the place of God in our lives ??

I have met couple of Nigerians who believes that it is only when their pastors pray for them that is when they will receive the anointing of God.

Our God is too patient if not, some Pastors for dey receive slap for every nonsense wey come out from their mouth.
Re: No PVC, No Communion, Rev. Uma Ukpai Tells Congregation by kodded(m): 8:00pm On Feb 19, 2015
nnafather:
This is really silly if actually he said so. Who did Jesus Christ vote for when he was on earth? He didn't even accept "the king of the jew" title!

I'm highly disappointed with some so called "men of God".

BUT WHY WOULD OSINBAJO ACCEPT TO BE A VICE PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE ? undecided

ABI HIM TOO NA FAKE PASTOR ?

1 Like

Re: No PVC, No Communion, Rev. Uma Ukpai Tells Congregation by Misogynist2014(m): 8:02pm On Feb 19, 2015
Good
Re: No PVC, No Communion, Rev. Uma Ukpai Tells Congregation by streetshuttle(m): 8:02pm On Feb 19, 2015
Oro pesi je oo, oro di hunnn. undecided undecided
Re: No PVC, No Communion, Rev. Uma Ukpai Tells Congregation by xabi148(m): 8:03pm On Feb 19, 2015
D pdp knw wat dey r plannin oooh cuz we want election nw no more pvc excuse..we nid change
Re: No PVC, No Communion, Rev. Uma Ukpai Tells Congregation by xmileeasy: 8:03pm On Feb 19, 2015
Very soon we will hear no PVC,no heaven.This remind me of Jude 5-11.Don't deny any man the right Jesus has paid for.
Re: No PVC, No Communion, Rev. Uma Ukpai Tells Congregation by xmileeasy: 8:04pm On Feb 19, 2015
Very soon we will hear no PVC,no heaven.This remind me of Jude 4-11.Don't deny any man the right Jesus has paid for.
Re: No PVC, No Communion, Rev. Uma Ukpai Tells Congregation by loomer: 8:05pm On Feb 19, 2015
This one don shayo?

Wetn concern PVC and communion
Re: No PVC, No Communion, Rev. Uma Ukpai Tells Congregation by nickydof(m): 8:06pm On Feb 19, 2015
No PVC, No communion! Absolutely wrong. This is overzealousness on the part of the MOG. The only condition to partake in communion is being born again.

Kick out politics from the church.

Hilarious though!
Re: No PVC, No Communion, Rev. Uma Ukpai Tells Congregation by Nobody: 8:08pm On Feb 19, 2015
FrancisTony:

How can we vote;

I would have addressed the issues you raised, but your use of English got me less than enthused to do so.

2 Likes

Re: No PVC, No Communion, Rev. Uma Ukpai Tells Congregation by Nobody: 8:10pm On Feb 19, 2015
kodded:

BUT WHY WOULD OSINBAJO ACCEPT TO BE A VICE PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE ? undecided

ABI HIM TOO NA FAKE PASTOR ?

He is not a fake Pastor...that's so romantic. He is an old Pharaoh.
Re: No PVC, No Communion, Rev. Uma Ukpai Tells Congregation by Nobody: 8:12pm On Feb 19, 2015
I guess he just got his share of 7bn Naira. The terms and condition for collecting it are now being handed down to the gullible congregation.
Re: No PVC, No Communion, Rev. Uma Ukpai Tells Congregation by mmsen: 8:12pm On Feb 19, 2015
nickydof:
No PVC, No communion! Absolutely wrong. This is overzealousness on the part of the MOG. The only condition to partake in communion is being born again.

Kick out politics from the church.

Hilarious though!

Would you ask that the church/religion be kicked out of politics?

That the religious leaders stop manipulating their influence to extract finances from those in power politically?

That religious leaders stop attempting to influence legislation?
Re: No PVC, No Communion, Rev. Uma Ukpai Tells Congregation by Nobody: 8:15pm On Feb 19, 2015
wordsbase:
I would have addressed the issues you raised, but your use of English got me less than enthused to do so.
The first one is a typographical error.

Second one? Still can't decipher. Hate? Does Buhari like education? undecided
Well, you can hide under anything not to address my points.

No one cares!
Re: No PVC, No Communion, Rev. Uma Ukpai Tells Congregation by stinggy(m): 8:15pm On Feb 19, 2015
kessluvall:
Disappointed.

Hinduism here I go.

Lol
Why not Sango worship?
Re: No PVC, No Communion, Rev. Uma Ukpai Tells Congregation by dubylhover(m): 8:18pm On Feb 19, 2015
Aprime:
Practise what you preach.

The apostles and Jesus Christ himself, never forced the gospel on anyone. Even though all they cared about was to save the soul from eternal condemn, they still left people to DECIDE if to accept or not.

So however you twist it, all I see is a Rev bigot who is manipulating his authority, in order to force his decision on others. If he thinks voting determines ones future, it is his opinion even if right.

Educating people into voting is one thing but blackmailing or manipulating them into voting will only lead to votes cast out due to ignorance.

I'm honestly disappointed. -_-

Bless you broda...he absolutely has no right to do that..not with d communion..what of pipo that are below 18 yrs that are confirmed nko but not eligible to vote,wud yu deny them their commuinion with christ??this is clearly an abuse of power and authority...he shudnt discriminate who to give d communion,just give d normal warnin.."He that is holy shud partake,the lord is there"not with pvc
Re: No PVC, No Communion, Rev. Uma Ukpai Tells Congregation by blackbeau1(f): 8:18pm On Feb 19, 2015
I find it disturbing that churches have stopped preaching d word of God and are now focused on the elections. Did the bible say pvc is the requirement for taking communion?
Re: No PVC, No Communion, Rev. Uma Ukpai Tells Congregation by dubylhover(m): 8:18pm On Feb 19, 2015
Aprime:
Practise what you preach.

The apostles and Jesus Christ himself, never forced the gospel on anyone. Even though all they cared about was to save the soul from eternal condemn, they still left people to DECIDE if to accept or not.

So however you twist it, all I see is a Rev bigot who is manipulating his authority, in order to force his decision on others. If he thinks voting determines ones future, it is his opinion even if right.

Educating people into voting is one thing but blackmailing or manipulating them into voting will only lead to votes cast out due to ignorance.

I'm honestly disappointed. -_-
Re: No PVC, No Communion, Rev. Uma Ukpai Tells Congregation by Nobody: 8:20pm On Feb 19, 2015
Weird. Na only 4 9ja dis kind nansense dey hapn
Re: No PVC, No Communion, Rev. Uma Ukpai Tells Congregation by eunisam: 8:20pm On Feb 19, 2015
this is seriouse.politics everywhere. so no heaven for people without pvc.pvc na by force

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Yul Edochie Is Not Qualified To Be A Pastor / The Black Woman Is God / Pastor Kumuyi Ministering In Makurdi, Benue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.