Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,352 members, 7,940,381 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 01:40 AM

Unrest At OSHODI In Lagos - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Unrest At OSHODI In Lagos (23994 Views)

The New Oshodi In 15 Months (photo) / The Truth About The Demolition Of Owonifari Market At Oshodi Lagos - Joe Igbokwe / Serious Fight At Oshodi As I Am Typing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unrest At OSHODI In Lagos by cheal(f): 10:20pm On Feb 19, 2015
oshodi is a no go area for now.. teargas and gunshots everywhere...oshodi railway track/under the bridge specifically. me eyes and nose peppery me....
Re: Unrest At OSHODI In Lagos by patonyx1: 10:42pm On Feb 19, 2015
There was no shooting incidence in Oshodi today. I guess it was just a rumour initiated by someone..
Re: Unrest At OSHODI In Lagos by seunmuje: 10:42pm On Feb 19, 2015
Just. Seeing ur chat, and am just passing tru oshodi,presently police r @ both sides of d road to forestall peace but dis area boys wnt let. Dem be,moving arrnd wit dangerous weapon on d basis that dey wnt to overthroned d incubent chairman,thank God am out d place.
Re: Unrest At OSHODI In Lagos by farem: 10:51pm On Feb 19, 2015
GetUmad:

Above is the reason i hate ROBOTS.
This dysfunctional ROBOT needs to be re-programmed. Concerned Authorities please take note.

It's noted! Thank you.
Re: Unrest At OSHODI In Lagos by HCNS(m): 11:01pm On Feb 19, 2015
Situation report

Fight is on going as men of the NPF are trying there best to disperse the guys, But na with gun o! and tears gas due to the fact say some of the boys go reinforce come back with watin baba give them (you knw what I mean), trust police bullet e no dy hear english, some guys don collect bullet and mopol don carry them waka!

The guys are attacking people with intention to steal from them especially those with bags.

Notice! That place is a no go area, even if you dy inside motor and na your bus stop be dat, tell driver to carry you pass and if you dy pass dnt forget to say a little prayer for your mind oooo! Make e no be like say you dy fear!

This is HCNS reporting from my hideout!

1 Like

Re: Unrest At OSHODI In Lagos by HCNS(m): 11:03pm On Feb 19, 2015
patonyx1:
There was no shooting incidence in Oshodi today. I guess it was just a rumour initiated by someone..

For your small mind!
Re: Unrest At OSHODI In Lagos by OLUJOSHINS(m): 1:14am On Feb 20, 2015
tit:
Tinubu!
Cervica Tetanus!
He is the master of agberos and drug-addicts!

First it was the death of one Ogun politician & now this ?

Auntie did Tinubu steal Ur purse?
Re: Unrest At OSHODI In Lagos by Bidex6444(m): 5:34am On Feb 20, 2015
GetUmad:

Bros, na you sure pass. You be correct person. Please can we get a much more closer shot of those touts on the loose.

Could you also upload some videos for us.

Thanks for your corporation.

Oh, sorry about that. You know its risky kindly manage d ones u see.....lol
Re: Unrest At OSHODI In Lagos by Bidex6444(m): 5:37am On Feb 20, 2015
patonyx1:

What s dis one saying....? Are u on earth at all?
Re: Unrest At OSHODI In Lagos by BTT(m): 8:23am On Feb 20, 2015
patonyx1:

Sorry, but pictures or idontbelieveit.

Kindly post pictures of Uncle 'Someone' initiating the rumour. Thank you.
Re: Unrest At OSHODI In Lagos by Nobody: 8:44am On Feb 20, 2015
BTT:

Sorry, but pictures or idontbelieveit.

Kindly post pictures of Uncle 'Someone' initiating the rumour. Thank you.

Bros you wicked o grin grin

1 Like

Re: Unrest At OSHODI In Lagos by Nobody: 8:45am On Feb 20, 2015
stigman:

Why not go and find out

sorry man,

i still dey office as at the time of the post, how i for take go find out
Re: Unrest At OSHODI In Lagos by Nobody: 8:47am On Feb 20, 2015
Reference:

Look mister, this is a 'Nigerian' national forum with a global audience. We are not interested in what is happening in your little enclave except it is the beginnings of genocide. Okay.

what is this one saying?

you wan dey claim say you jand abi? abeg park well, you wey dey stay behind oshodi isale. do raise up ur hand pass go your house. tongue tongue tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Stolen Assets: Buhari Makes U-turn, Says Information Ministry “ll Publish Names / El-rufai: Some Jonathan Appointees Were Replaced After My Memo / Fayemi Revokes Shop Allocations, Orders Refund

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.