Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,933 members, 7,946,040 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 11:40 AM

We Are Going Back To Okirika "Let The Heavens Fall" - Gov Amaechi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Are Going Back To Okirika "Let The Heavens Fall" - Gov Amaechi (3856 Views)

Ateke Tom's Daughter Weds In Okirika, Rivers State..photos / 'I Knew When Gov. Amaechi Was Wearing A Cloth Everyday For 3 Days' - FFK / All Apc Campaign Team To Move To Okirika (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Are Going Back To Okirika "Let The Heavens Fall" - Gov Amaechi by southboss(m): 11:27pm On Feb 19, 2015
shocked. Wachning
Re: We Are Going Back To Okirika "Let The Heavens Fall" - Gov Amaechi by clevvermind(m): 11:30pm On Feb 19, 2015
stinggy:

Refer to the dictionary
you check it for me.
Re: We Are Going Back To Okirika "Let The Heavens Fall" - Gov Amaechi by geedeex2(m): 11:31pm On Feb 19, 2015
Mr Amaechi please for the sake of peace don't go back there because if you do you're playing into their dirty game plan .the word of the elders which says do not wrestle with a pig because the pig will drag you into the mud but he will enjoy it.
Re: We Are Going Back To Okirika "Let The Heavens Fall" - Gov Amaechi by SOUNDKING: 11:31pm On Feb 19, 2015
Meche, i know say una wey be mad men dey like take una 2 legs check hw water deep reach,use candle dey find from where fuel dey from smell. Okirika go turn you to human okirika o. No come my house no be course bro. A+boki them don stone jona, may be na ur turn to be sprayed with a greater stone. Make ogogoro no decieve you o.
Re: We Are Going Back To Okirika "Let The Heavens Fall" - Gov Amaechi by SOUNDKING: 11:39pm On Feb 19, 2015
My guy no use your 2 legs at once dey check the dept of a river, never allow common ogogoro joncy decieve you to commit suicide.
Re: We Are Going Back To Okirika "Let The Heavens Fall" - Gov Amaechi by hardywaltz(m): 11:44pm On Feb 19, 2015
SOUNDKING:
My guy no use your 2 legs at once dey check the dept of a river, never allow common ogogoro joncy decieve you to commit suicide.
We shall see... shocked
Re: We Are Going Back To Okirika "Let The Heavens Fall" - Gov Amaechi by darelar(m): 12:02am On Feb 20, 2015
clevvermind:
Amaech, we are still waiting for you to call the names of those pastors that were given the 6billion naira bribe, else you will continue to remain a coward.
haven't you read it where a pastor from borno said the money is 7 billions naira, and that it was given to CAN president to share. he said that he share 3 millions to each can church members from each state

1 Like

Re: We Are Going Back To Okirika "Let The Heavens Fall" - Gov Amaechi by deelaw1: 12:20am On Feb 20, 2015
isi4:
He once said the President can't use a particular stadium and also said the will lead a protest should elections be postponed......I luv dis guy, just like Fidelity Bank, he always keep to his words!!!
Always always. grin

You must be loving his photocopy cause the President used the stadium and the elections were postponed and he did not hold any protest. I put it to you that he knows better now than to be throwing toothless provocations and inciting statements.

I hope no one follows him. If he is really desperate to die, he should do that alone!

1 Like

Re: We Are Going Back To Okirika "Let The Heavens Fall" - Gov Amaechi by denedene(m): 1:04am On Feb 20, 2015
I pity d people who would attend cuz if d situation gets outta hand... ameachi n his pple will be whisked away by deir security operatives leaving d masses to d mercy of d thugs
Re: We Are Going Back To Okirika "Let The Heavens Fall" - Gov Amaechi by isi4(m): 1:21am On Feb 20, 2015
deelaw1:

You must be loving his photocopy cause the President used the stadium and the elections were postponed and he did not hold any protest. I put it to you that he knows better now than to be throwing toothless provocations and inciting statements.

I hope no one follows him. If he is really desperate to die, he should do that alone!

ya...thats my point actually.
Re: We Are Going Back To Okirika "Let The Heavens Fall" - Gov Amaechi by nwala85: 1:53am On Feb 20, 2015
Amaechi is a madman, if he is man enough, let him and wife , children and brothers lead the way. And the heaven and hell will fall on their head. idiotic Amaechi

1 Like

Re: We Are Going Back To Okirika "Let The Heavens Fall" - Gov Amaechi by Soloter(m): 2:08am On Feb 20, 2015
simplemach:
Madman on rampage.the only thing this man needs at this moment is a big CHAIN.
You are one of the thugs that attacked APC in Rivers

1 Like

Re: We Are Going Back To Okirika "Let The Heavens Fall" - Gov Amaechi by fortunateme: 2:12am On Feb 20, 2015
Appy for this job http:///1w2Vrsi
Re: We Are Going Back To Okirika "Let The Heavens Fall" - Gov Amaechi by clevvermind(m): 7:05am On Feb 20, 2015
darelar:
haven't you read it where a pastor from borno said the money is 7 billions naira, and that it was given to CAN president to share. he said that he share 3 millions to each can church members from each state
don't be surprise if he comes to deny it tomorrow. who knows, apc might be using him.
Re: We Are Going Back To Okirika "Let The Heavens Fall" - Gov Amaechi by GhaliNaaba(m): 7:48am On Feb 20, 2015
clevvermind:
Amaech, we are still waiting for you to call the names of those pastors that were given the 6billion naira bribe, else you will continue to remain a coward.
Born loser.
Re: We Are Going Back To Okirika "Let The Heavens Fall" - Gov Amaechi by richardomoko: 8:51am On Feb 20, 2015
I dey laugh.
hardywaltz:
The Ikwerre Ninja of Port Harcourt and the fearless Lion of the Tribe of Ubima Rt Hon. Chibuike Amaechi met with various Party leaders in Port Harcourt today and declared that we are going back to campaign in Okirika LET THE HEAVENS FALL. He declared that they (PDP) may have all the guns, dynamites and security paraphernalia but all we have is GOD Almighty.

He said he is aware no opposition party has successfully campaigned in Okirika since 1983 (just heard that for the 1st tym today) without been visited with violence but APC in not in opposition in Rivers State and was determined to break that jinx.

Watch out for this thread....
APC campaign in Okirika reloading... As I shall be bringing u live pictures as it happens.
Re: We Are Going Back To Okirika "Let The Heavens Fall" - Gov Amaechi by Prisca0ge(f): 10:21am On Feb 20, 2015
clevvermind:
When does this coward becomes mad? Na wao. grin
you stink of madness
Re: We Are Going Back To Okirika "Let The Heavens Fall" - Gov Amaechi by Prisca0ge(f): 10:23am On Feb 20, 2015
clevvermind:
na lie. grin we go continue our enjoyment.grin
mumu
Re: We Are Going Back To Okirika "Let The Heavens Fall" - Gov Amaechi by hardywaltz(m): 11:25am On Feb 20, 2015
richardomoko:
I dey laugh.
We are also laffing...
Re: We Are Going Back To Okirika "Let The Heavens Fall" - Gov Amaechi by tociano009(m): 2:10pm On Feb 20, 2015
Amaechi should remember to take his Family along and his children
Re: We Are Going Back To Okirika "Let The Heavens Fall" - Gov Amaechi by brightology3: 2:19pm On Feb 20, 2015
dmjinc:
am with you on this grin grin
a re with him @ d comfort of ur bed abi? Hediot
Re: We Are Going Back To Okirika "Let The Heavens Fall" - Gov Amaechi by AdetunjiBayo: 2:21pm On Feb 20, 2015
Look who is talking shocked

A practical coward cool
Re: We Are Going Back To Okirika "Let The Heavens Fall" - Gov Amaechi by brightology3: 2:26pm On Feb 20, 2015
hardywaltz:
The Ikwerre Ninja of Port Harcourt and the fearless Lion of the Tribe of Ubima Rt Hon. Chibuike Amaechi met with various Party leaders in Port Harcourt today and declared that we are going back to campaign in Okirika LET THE HEAVENS FALL. He declared that they (PDP) may have all the guns, dynamites and security paraphernalia but all we have is GOD Almighty.

He said he is aware no opposition party has successfully campaigned in Okirika since 1983 (just heard that for the 1st tym today) without been visited with violence but APC in not in opposition in Rivers State and was determined to break that jinx.

Watch out for this thread....
APC campaign in Okirika reloading... As I shall be bringing u live pictures as it happens.
na so una dey ginger person put 4 dealth.hope ur family n amaechi family go dey front 4 d campaign.
Re: We Are Going Back To Okirika "Let The Heavens Fall" - Gov Amaechi by hardywaltz(m): 3:43pm On Feb 20, 2015
brightology3:
na so una dey ginger person put 4 dealth.hope ur family n amaechi family go dey front 4 d campaign.
I represent my family, Amaechi represnts his family
U can represent ur family if u wish.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ameachi In Secret Talks With GEJ Now In The Villa. / See What Obasanjo Tweet About Today #presidentialmediachat / Economic Viability Of The Future Niger Delta Republic.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.