Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,648 members, 7,979,195 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 11:13 PM

APC Lied! Buhari Will Not Speak At Chatham House - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Lied! Buhari Will Not Speak At Chatham House (4007 Views)

Buhari, APC Lied In Disowning Campaign Document, “my Covenant With Nigerians / Buhari Delivering His Speech At Chatham House Now. Pics & Statements / Protest Against Buhari At Chatham House in London [Photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Lied! Buhari Will Not Speak At Chatham House by OBAFEMIawolowo: 7:21am On Feb 20, 2015
I just feel safe with Jonathan, I don't trust Buhari in anyway.

4 Likes

Re: APC Lied! Buhari Will Not Speak At Chatham House by jdilight(m): 8:09am On Feb 20, 2015
papaejima1:
See the list of Forthcoming events and the speakers/participants on their website.

Events are scheduled from Feb 20 till October 3rd 2015 and Buhari's name does not appear in any of the events either as a speaker or participant. So why the barefaced lies?? undecided undecided undecided

http://www.chathamhouse.org/events

When APC greet you in the morning, first check your watch before answering.

2 Likes

Re: APC Lied! Buhari Will Not Speak At Chatham House by Donphillopus: 8:20am On Feb 20, 2015
FastShipping:

No one needs to show you anything because you are nobody. The trap was set for nonentity like you to scream and spread false rumor like this. Buhari and his handlers knew this was going to happen and made room for this so you all can knock yourselves out. Before you know what hits you, GBAM............. pictures and video of Buhari in UK addressing foreign dignitaries will surface.

Just keep spreading your false rumor before the truth hits you in the face.

You are a bloody morron
Thunder fire your ancestors there
Hopless bastard vagabond

1 Like

Re: APC Lied! Buhari Will Not Speak At Chatham House by ManUtdholic: 9:15am On Feb 20, 2015
Have said it before ND I will say it again
When APC dey talk(lies)
Devil dey jealous ,pained because APC is beating him to his game

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Lied! Buhari Will Not Speak At Chatham House by TheOtherview: 9:31am On Feb 20, 2015
I am inclined to agree with @OP on this one.
From what I can see; Buhari's speaking engagement at Chatham House is more aspirational than guaranteed, at this stage.

PRESS RELEASE

Buhari, APC presidential candidate undertakes a short UK trip
Abuja, Nigeria, 19 Feb 2015: The Presidential Candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC), General Muhammadu Buhari today (Thursday) left Abuja on a short working visit to the United Kingdom.
In the course of this visit, General Buhari is expected to hold meetings with key members of the British political establishment and interact with some global institutions with stakeholder interest in the affairs of Nigeria.
General Buhari would hopefully give a talk at the prestigious foreign policy hub, the Royal Institute of International Affairs, Chatam House in London.

Signed:
Garba Shehu
Directorate of Media and Publicity
APC Presidential Campaign Organisation
Plot 781 Herbert Macaulay Way
Central Area

Still... grin

Re: APC Lied! Buhari Will Not Speak At Chatham House by nellyjohn: 9:53am On Feb 20, 2015
FastShipping:

Which sources? Can you provide any, liar? Keep wishing him dead and see what happens to people like you.

Buhari was in Abuja earlier today and chaired a meeting of ECOWAS Election Monitoring Team that visited his office in Abuja today.

Olodo. That he was in Abuja this morning doesn't mean he can't leave the country after the meeting. Am sure APC used that meeting as a atrategy for idiots like u not to know when he left the country. Too bad for them because it was revealed Buhari went for treatment and they are noe claiming it's not for treatment but went for a meeting with key members of the British political establishment which is not true.

2 Likes

Re: APC Lied! Buhari Will Not Speak At Chatham House by hikmojj(m): 10:07am On Feb 20, 2015
try to run your generator for 5dayz with ur TV on to CNN/ ALJAZEERA....u ll no if it was a lie
Re: APC Lied! Buhari Will Not Speak At Chatham House by olapluto(m): 10:22am On Feb 20, 2015
I put a call through to Chatham house, and I was lucky to speak to someone who knows about the plan. He said the following:
1. Chatham house want Gen. Buhari to address them.
2. They (Chatham house) have not gotten no official confirmation from the general (only verbal assurances)
3. They are aware that Gen. Buhari was travelling to the UK
4. They have yet to fix a date or time for any such event...but
5. As soon as general Buhari confirms attendace, they will put out infomation in form of a press release.
6. This will probably happen later today
Re: APC Lied! Buhari Will Not Speak At Chatham House by Niwdog(m): 11:01am On Feb 20, 2015
Buhari is sick, no doubt abt it. More reason i gat to vote for gej, b4 unprepared osinbanjo wil bcome president

1 Like

Re: APC Lied! Buhari Will Not Speak At Chatham House by papaejima1: 11:19am On Feb 20, 2015
olapluto:
I put a call through to Chatham house, and I was lucky to speak to someone who knows about the plan. He said the following:
2. They (Chatham house) have not gotten no official confirmation from the general (only verbal assurances)
5. As soon as general Buhari confirms attendace, they will put out infomation in form of a press release.
Ok, we are waiting.
Kindly update us when his name is included in the list of speakers.
Thank You.
Re: APC Lied! Buhari Will Not Speak At Chatham House by nnachukz(m): 11:45am On Feb 20, 2015
Someone who cannot pronounce anything correctly in english, someone who is afraid of debating here in live broadcast, someone who cannot remember the full meaning of inec nor remember his phone number maybe he never for once knew them. Someone who can't speak coherently for more than 2mins, now suddenly finds the gut to address the world even when he is not invited to the event. How many interpreters did he travel with. What are they covering up? Anybody can go for medical check up. Just say the truth always.

1 Like

Re: APC Lied! Buhari Will Not Speak At Chatham House by Frankenstein: 11:52am On Feb 20, 2015
FastShipping:

Cooked up crap. Why don't you wait and see how you are put to shame when he addresses people at Chatham House?

Below is what people who saw him on the queue in good spirit at British Airway in Abuja:

Ahmad Sajoh wrote:

"I was at the Nnamdi Azikwe International
Airport this morning when GMB came in
to board a BA flight to travel out. He
marvelled everyone when he insisted on
following the queue to be screened like
every other passenger despite entreaties
by supporters and Airport workers. He
told someone close by in Hausa, "if I
refused to follow the queue today, how
will I tell anyone else to follow the
queue tomorrow" It was indeed a rare
display of discipline, courage and
conviction. Airport workers nearby
testified that he had always followed the
queue ever since they knew him as a
passenger on the International or
Domestic routes."
If he was seen on a queue, pictures must have been taken. Share some pictures m

2 Likes

Re: APC Lied! Buhari Will Not Speak At Chatham House by Djicemob: 12:11pm On Feb 20, 2015
olapluto:
Kindly provide the number you reach them with so other nairalanders can confirm your claims,not just saying you put a call across.Thanks in anticipation.

1 Like

Re: APC Lied! Buhari Will Not Speak At Chatham House by executioner(m): 12:12pm On Feb 20, 2015
APC Buhari [s]dies at London hospital, Osinbajo declared APC's presidential candidate, Amaechi his running mate[/s] leaves Nigeria for UK, addresses Boko Haram sponsors at Chatham House.

1 Like

Re: APC Lied! Buhari Will Not Speak At Chatham House by presido1: 12:22pm On Feb 20, 2015
This is Chatham House number 020 7957 5700.

Just placed a call to them and the first guy that picked the call transferred me to African section.
The guy at the African section confirmed that at the moment nothing is scheduled not even tomorrow and I asked of Sat. he said the Chatham house is closed weekend. He also confirmed that if any event is going to take place it will be published on their events page and will be streamed live.

My assumption is nothing like that is going to take place since no arrangement is made at this time already.

2 Likes

Re: APC Lied! Buhari Will Not Speak At Chatham House by PointB: 12:42pm On Feb 20, 2015
Another APC lie busted.

hehehehe

He dined with Ahmadu, sacked Shagari, humilated Awo, detained Ojukwu!
Now he wants to re-start the cycle by dining with us!

We say NO to our ancestors like Buhari! We shall move forward, not backward!

1 Like

Re: APC Lied! Buhari Will Not Speak At Chatham House by FastShipping: 1:55pm On Feb 20, 2015
Donphillopus:

You are a bloody morron
Thunder fire your ancestors there
Hopless bastard vagabond

Thunder fire you parents.

Your parents are the hopeless batsards and vagabonds; including your grandparents.

1 Like

Re: APC Lied! Buhari Will Not Speak At Chatham House by Donphillopus: 1:57pm On Feb 20, 2015
FastShipping:

Thunder fire you parents.

Your parents are the hopeless batsards and vagabonds; including your grandparents.

God bless you

1 Like

Re: APC Lied! Buhari Will Not Speak At Chatham House by FastShipping: 1:58pm On Feb 20, 2015
Donphillopus:

God bless you

Go and seek psychiatric help. Bastard!

1 Like

Re: APC Lied! Buhari Will Not Speak At Chatham House by Donphillopus: 1:59pm On Feb 20, 2015
FastShipping:

Go and seek psychiatric help. Bastard!
Ok

Thank you sir

But.

Buhari is a terrorist grin

1 Like

Re: APC Lied! Buhari Will Not Speak At Chatham House by drkris: 11:37pm On Feb 20, 2015
Some of you here are just pathetic. You just come here looking for any quick way to disparage General Buhari. For God's sake, his campaign only said he will hopefully speak at Chatham House. Similarly, a European based News Magazine has confirmed his trip in the link below

http://www.newsweek.com/nigerian-opposition-leader-buhari-arrives-london-charm-offensive-308235
Re: APC Lied! Buhari Will Not Speak At Chatham House by papaejima1: 12:00am On Feb 21, 2015
drkris:
Some of you here are just pathetic. You just come here looking for any quick way to disparage General Buhari. For God's sake, his campaign only said he will hopefully speak at Chatham House. Similarly, a European based News Magazine has confirmed his trip in the link below

http://www.newsweek.com/nigerian-opposition-leader-buhari-arrives-london-charm-offensive-308235
The European news magazine didn't see Buhari in London!
They only quoted what his campaign said and "some" people said.
The photo they used wasn't even taken in London.
Re: APC Lied! Buhari Will Not Speak At Chatham House by doctokwus: 12:14am On Feb 21, 2015
drkris:

Let the pathetic fools keep having fits over a man and an election that has been settled
both here on earth and beyond.
Buhari was scheduled to address that same body b4 john Kerry's impromptu visit to nigeria necessitating the cancellation.Now the team has been trying to find ways for him to address that same body by Thursday next week,that alone is giving these sons and daughters of Satan nightmares.
These same idiots claimed buhari was barred from stepping foot in the UK due to his past misdeeds,yet he walks more freely there than GEJ and his wife after leaving office would ever dream of.
I have posted to the team that no one shd be allowed to blackmail buhari the person.If he is scheduled for his regular checkup or wants to use this trip to do so,he shd go ahead and do it openly, we are ever ready to defend and protect his right to any medical check,it wudnt diminish his support base.All the nauseating fools disturbing our senses and far younger than GMB cannot stand the rigors of half of his gruelling campaign schedule, yet have the effrontery to wish death on another human.
Come what may,GEJ can never,ever rule this country again after may 29 and buhari wud make Nigerians proud and happy people again and outlive all the evil people wishing him death.

1 Like

Re: APC Lied! Buhari Will Not Speak At Chatham House by bigmo1(m): 12:48am On Feb 21, 2015
saniabubakar174:
Buhari is an epic failure, he is going for medical check up after slumming at the APC campaign rally in port harcourt,
This terrible english of yours is an example of GEJ's failure in the education sector.

1 Like

Re: APC Lied! Buhari Will Not Speak At Chatham House by Nobody: 12:59am On Feb 21, 2015
nellyjohn:

Olodo. That he was in Abuja this morning doesn't mean he can't leave the country after the meeting. Am sure APC used that meeting as a atrategy for idiots like u not to know when he left the country. Too bad for them because it was revealed Buhari went for treatment and they are noe claiming it's not for treatment but went for a meeting with key members of the British political establishment which is not true.
If all u said are lies, may the same thing u wish Buhari befall u and ur entire family in multiple fold! Can u say Amen to that prayer?
Re: APC Lied! Buhari Will Not Speak At Chatham House by deehusby60: 1:16pm On Feb 22, 2015
Russia Under Putin and Beyond: The Annual Russia Lecture

26 Feb 2015 - 18:00 to 19:00

Chatham House, London
Russia and Eurasia Programme

Participants

MIKHAIL KHODORKOVSKY, FOUNDER, OPEN RUSSIA
CHAIR: SIR ANDREW WOOD, ASSOCIATE FELLOW, RUSSIA AND EURASIA PROGRAMME, CHATHAM HOUSE; BRITISH AMBASSADOR TO RUSSIA (1995-2000)

Overview

Mikhail Khodorkovsky will offer his perspective on Russian politics and society, and likely developments in the short to medium term. He will discuss the social and economic challenges facing Russia today and possible ways forward.

This event will be followed by a reception.

UNFORTUNATELY THIS EVENT IS NOW FULL. WE ARE OPERATING A WAITING LIST, PLEASE CONTACT lbedford@chathamhouse.org

EVENT CONTACT

Members Events Team

Email
- See more at: http://www.chathamhouse.org/event/russia-under-putin-and-beyond-annual-russia-lecture#sthash.mRR1D6o2.dpuf

(1) (2) (Reply)

PHOTOS Of President Jonathan Retirement Mansion come may 29? / Supreme Court Judgment: We Stand With Wike / Reply To I Hate Biafra But I Am Igbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.