Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,745 members, 7,889,395 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 11:13 AM

5 Types Of ladies Who Aren’t In Relationships - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Types Of ladies Who Aren’t In Relationships (2320 Views)

Ladies Who Had Sex On First Date With Men They Met Share Their Success Stories / Reasons Why Ladies Like Sex But Pretend They Hate It In Relationships / Reasons Why Many Guys Insist On Getting Into Ladies' Pants In Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Types Of ladies Who Aren’t In Relationships by vjsmiles: 6:39am On Feb 20, 2015
[b] DISCLAIMER:THIS POST IS BY NO MEANS BASHING THE LADIES AS SOME OF THEM MIGHT LABEL ME A WOMEN HATER smiley

1.The woman who wants a relationship but just can’t find the right person to have one with

call her weird or crazy but the various titles you give to this girl don’t change the fact that she hasn’t found “the one.” Chances are she has come across the guy or girl who she so desperately wants a relationship to work with, but she just can’t make it happen. It might be a lack of “spark.” It might be a “just friends” type of vibe. Or maybe she is a girl who specially select guys with special features e.g six packs,light skinned, big j*****ck and the rest. wink

2.The lady who everyone else wants a relationship with

She’s drop dead-gorgeous like my CHERRYICE and everyone knows it, and hey she’s even got a brain to match. No matter how many things those wonderful bossoms,backside and cute face,have gotten her in life, they haven’t gotten her a serious relationship. Maybe she has had a couple boyfriends here and there. Most likely plenty of hook-ups because she immediately grabs people’s attention, but in terms of dating it just hasn’t happened. This could be because guys just aren’t sure how to handle her.

3.The lady who loves her single lifestyle

We can all admit that a little alone time is nice. But some girls just like having it more often than others. No one wants that naggy boyfriend or girlfriend that is attached to your life 24/7.
Sometimes if a girl doesn’t do relationships its just because she likes her own space and doesn’t need someone else in it all of the time.

4.The lady who puts career first

All work and no play for this girl. She loves her job, and she has fun doing it. The fulfillment other people receive from a relationship, she receives from pursuing her career. This is a woman on the move and a relationship just her fancy.

5.The lady who has no more love to give

She is familiar with heartbreak, and it has definitely left a scar, or two, or three. She has invested a lot of time and love into previous relationships, and none of them have worked out. Even worse, maybe few of them have ended well. This girl just really needs to be alone and can’t handle even the thought of attempting another relationship. Her love tank is empty, and her relationship status is single.
this post is to the defence of all the single ladies both here on nairaland and everywhere. smiley
*DODGES PANTS,BRAS,PADS,AND BUTT ENHANCER FROM THE LADIES grin
GOOD DAY
[/b]

2 Likes

Re: 5 Types Of ladies Who Aren’t In Relationships by simplemach(m): 6:40am On Feb 20, 2015
Your topic (grammer) discouraged me. I no even fit read the thing again.
Re: 5 Types Of ladies Who Aren’t In Relationships by vjsmiles: 6:43am On Feb 20, 2015
simplemach:
Your topic (grammer) discouraged me. I no even fri read the thing again.
SWERVE angry
Re: 5 Types Of ladies Who Aren’t In Relationships by benuejosh: 6:44am On Feb 20, 2015
wont you guys talk about men? it always women, women this women that. kai, allow ladies to rest joor.
Re: 5 Types Of ladies Who Aren’t In Relationships by simplemach(m): 6:46am On Feb 20, 2015
vjsmiles:
SWERVE angry
after u sir!
Re: 5 Types Of ladies Who Aren’t In Relationships by vjsmiles: 6:46am On Feb 20, 2015
benuejosh:
wont you guys talk about men? it always women, women this women that. kai, allow ladies to rest joor.
THE LADIES DUTY TO TALK BOUD US angry
Re: 5 Types Of ladies Who Aren’t In Relationships by ritababe(f): 6:46am On Feb 20, 2015
Ok
Re: 5 Types Of ladies Who Aren’t In Relationships by vjsmiles: 6:47am On Feb 20, 2015
simplemach:
after u sir!
angry grin angry

DONT DERAIL MY THREAD angry
Re: 5 Types Of ladies Who Aren’t In Relationships by Omexonomy: 6:49am On Feb 20, 2015
benuejosh:
all these nairaland ladies ogogoro and ganja better pass
Re: 5 Types Of ladies Who Aren’t In Relationships by Nobody: 6:50am On Feb 20, 2015
thank God its Friday, the bullet grammar straight to sambisa forest hummmmmmmm......... presently destroying Boko Haram chai!!!
Re: 5 Types Of ladies Who Aren’t In Relationships by Omexonomy: 6:50am On Feb 20, 2015
ritababe:
Ok
Re: 5 Types Of ladies Who Aren’t In Relationships by benuejosh: 6:52am On Feb 20, 2015
Omexonomy:
ahhhhh thats raw, hope say your sister no der nairaland ba.
Re: 5 Types Of ladies Who Aren’t In Relationships by Sogeyjnr(m): 6:53am On Feb 20, 2015
Yea.. Dos fyn gals no dey get datin lyf...u knw ppl say..u datin/slash marryin a beautiful gal is lyk plantin corn bt d syd of d road
Re: 5 Types Of ladies Who Aren’t In Relationships by benuejosh: 6:53am On Feb 20, 2015
vjsmiles:
THE LADIES DUTY TO TALK BOUD US angry
they respect us thats why they cant talk about us in public. so lets show them same respect and let them be.
Re: 5 Types Of ladies Who Aren’t In Relationships by vjsmiles: 6:55am On Feb 20, 2015
Sogeyjnr:
Yea.. Dos fyn gals no dey get datin lyf...u knw ppl say..u datin/slash marryin a beautiful gal is lyk plantin corn bt d syd of d road
TRUE TALK BRO angry
Re: 5 Types Of ladies Who Aren’t In Relationships by Iamoilprince(m): 7:03am On Feb 20, 2015
6. Ladies that are extremely selective, they are waiting for a Tall, Rich, Handsome dude! Lol
Re: 5 Types Of ladies Who Aren’t In Relationships by vjsmiles: 7:04am On Feb 20, 2015
Iamoilprince:
6. Ladies that are extremely selective, they are waiting for a Tall, Rich, Handsome dude! Lol
IT IS HIGHLIGHTED THERE BRO smiley
Re: 5 Types Of ladies Who Aren’t In Relationships by alberto2k(m): 7:11am On Feb 20, 2015
Oga Vj... U try gan

Make I dey here incase cheesy

Counter_threads mah arrive ina while Iknow

1 Like

Re: 5 Types Of ladies Who Aren’t In Relationships by LogoDWhiz(m): 7:13am On Feb 20, 2015
Interesting!

1 Like

Re: 5 Types Of ladies Who Aren’t In Relationships by Nobody: 7:16am On Feb 20, 2015
simplemach:
Your topic (grammer) discouraged me. I no even fit read the thing again.
The english wasn't enough? Or you just scared of reading?
Re: 5 Types Of ladies Who Aren’t In Relationships by Godfullsam(m): 7:17am On Feb 20, 2015
I disagree with number three, no lady is comfortable living alone especially once she 30 yrs and above.
Although they may claim to be comfortable with their status, but deep in their heart, they are extremely worried.
Re: 5 Types Of ladies Who Aren’t In Relationships by Nobody: 7:26am On Feb 20, 2015
okay.

what do we do about it now?
Re: 5 Types Of ladies Who Aren’t In Relationships by ggrin(f): 7:27am On Feb 20, 2015
Liesundecided

lipsrsealed
Re: 5 Types Of ladies Who Aren’t In Relationships by vjsmiles: 7:36am On Feb 20, 2015
Blackett:
The english wasn't enough? Or you just scared or reading?
I DUNNO FOR THE DUDE O BRO angry
Re: 5 Types Of ladies Who Aren’t In Relationships by vjsmiles: 7:43am On Feb 20, 2015
alberto2k:
Oga Vj... U try gan

Make I dey here incase cheesy

Counter_threads mah arrive ina while Iknow
grin
Re: 5 Types Of ladies Who Aren’t In Relationships by bauer00: 7:49am On Feb 20, 2015
diddydiva:
okay.

what do we do about it now?

Go get a bf
Re: 5 Types Of ladies Who Aren’t In Relationships by vjsmiles: 7:49am On Feb 20, 2015
bauer00:

Go get a bf
GBAM angry
Re: 5 Types Of ladies Who Aren’t In Relationships by Nobody: 7:51am On Feb 20, 2015
bauer00:

Go get a bf
Who are u? grin

was I talking to you?

do you have problem with minding your own business?

sorry if these questions sounds rude.

just being curious grin grin
Re: 5 Types Of ladies Who Aren’t In Relationships by bauer00: 7:56am On Feb 20, 2015
diddydiva:

Who are u? grin

was I talking to you?

do you have problem with minding your own business?

sorry if these questions sounds rude.

just being curious grin grin
dnt even know wat to tell u,but wait,has anyone ever told you u are a bit of an i.diot cos u askd a questn "what do we do now" which i only replied

sorry also if my reply sounds rude
juz curious also
Re: 5 Types Of ladies Who Aren’t In Relationships by Rexhenrex(m): 8:00am On Feb 20, 2015
owo ni koko...op i dy come
Re: 5 Types Of ladies Who Aren’t In Relationships by Nobody: 8:01am On Feb 20, 2015
bauer00:

dnt even know wat to tell u,but wait,has anyone ever told you u are a bit of an i.diot cos u askd a questn "what do we do now" which i only replied

sorry also if my reply sounds rude
juz curious also
but the question wasn't directed to you.

what do we call those who don't mind their own business?

grin grin
Re: 5 Types Of ladies Who Aren’t In Relationships by bauer00: 8:07am On Feb 20, 2015
diddydiva:

grin grin

dnt u av google to ask dat on your phone and btw,dis is a public forum cos it seems u dnt knw

i wil keep saying dis,it pains me wenrva i see a beautiful face on an empty head

Bleep!!...urs is not even beautiful,so telme wat d hell hapnd to u?? grin
diddydiva:

grin grin

dnt u av google to ask dat on your phone and btw,dis is a public forum cos it seems u dnt knw

i wil keep saying dis,it pains me weneva i see a beautiful face on an empty head

Bleep!!...urs is not even beautiful,so telme wat d hell hapnd to u??

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Propose Like A Boss / Meet The Latest Couple Of The Year (pics) / Man With 19-inch penis Gets Surgery Offer To Reduce Its Size

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.