Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,574 members, 7,929,843 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 02:26 AM

I Dont Think I Am As Special As People Think - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Dont Think I Am As Special As People Think (964 Views)

Am I A Beautiful Woman?my Husband Dont Think So..ur Views.?.pic Attached / I Dont Think Helping A Lady Is A Crime..but This??? / I Dont Think I Will Marry. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Dont Think I Am As Special As People Think by Nobody: 7:11am On Feb 20, 2015
My heart is racing, my head is confused i feel weird. I was born in the early 90's and i was given a strange name that i know i in this country only i bear. I was very little when i noticed a strange obsession that girls/women had with me. I tried to understand it but i chould never get why they always praised me, complimented me, were very friendly to me, flirted with me, had crushes on me and all the things other guys dreamed about came so easily to me. I became a teenager and this strange obsession continued, i began to worry because i just wanted to understand why i was "special" to all these girls. Personally i was a very gentle and cool kid and this followed me into my teens, i get that people love gentle respectful people but there was something that made the love people had for me extreme which i couldnt figure out, it was like they saw something beautiful that i couldnt ever see. When i left secondary school and began approaching my youth (early 20's) i didnt find all the love flattering and complimenting anymore as i began to rebel against it. First i stopped being polite with people, i stopped flirting back with the numerous girls that had crushes on me, i got razz tattoos, made weird haircuts, dressed arrogantly, all these i did just to scare people away from me, especially girls who naturally are always drawn to me. Alas!, it worked! I noticed most girls were not as attracted to me as they used to, but i still see the admiration in their eyes and they dont fail to make subtle jokes like "ni*** why did you change, what happened to you?" * While touching my face with admiration and passion* i just sit there and think "what do these girls really want from me". I have ganared so much feminine enemies since my rebellious move, as i now seem stuck up and arrogant but even from a distance these girls still love me. It shows in their countenances. Here i am today feeling the need to share the deep thoughts in my head to the world, as i keep wondering even till date why people think i am special (if i am even special), i dont regret anything but i just wish i knew why i am loved so much maybe it would have made me a better person and not a rebellious one. Sigh. Do you feel the same about yourself?
Re: I Dont Think I Am As Special As People Think by alberto2k(m): 7:15am On Feb 20, 2015
That awkward moment when u have no idea of what OP is saying... So u just roll your eyes and leave, and cussing him for wasting your mb undecided

5 Likes

Re: I Dont Think I Am As Special As People Think by ggrin(f): 7:21am On Feb 20, 2015
undecided
Re: I Dont Think I Am As Special As People Think by Tallesty1(m): 7:21am On Feb 20, 2015
^^^Damn.

The OP is a gonner
Re: I Dont Think I Am As Special As People Think by djeezy(m): 7:22am On Feb 20, 2015
lipsrsealed
Re: I Dont Think I Am As Special As People Think by Nobody: 7:23am On Feb 20, 2015
No i dont
Re: I Dont Think I Am As Special As People Think by Nobody: 7:23am On Feb 20, 2015
ni*** puleaseee..whatchu talkin' bout
Re: I Dont Think I Am As Special As People Think by Chidonc(m): 7:26am On Feb 20, 2015
Op morale of ur story or ...
Re: I Dont Think I Am As Special As People Think by Hazardd(m): 7:30am On Feb 20, 2015
what is this one saying...
Re: I Dont Think I Am As Special As People Think by Nobody: 7:33am On Feb 20, 2015
:/:|Have you been smoking again?

1 Like

Re: I Dont Think I Am As Special As People Think by Nobody: 7:34am On Feb 20, 2015
Its not a story, its one of those things that happen that people dont talk about. Like when u know a girl likes u but she never said she does, and u cant talk about it because u cant prove it but its true. U wont get my write up except u are deep in thinking. No offense guys its psychological.
Re: I Dont Think I Am As Special As People Think by Nobody: 7:44am On Feb 20, 2015
I won't say much....let's just say most people will see this as self-aggrandizement. But these things come easy to some people. I know all about it.

1 Like

Re: I Dont Think I Am As Special As People Think by jorlons(m): 8:17am On Feb 20, 2015
This is one thing I hate about Romance section. So many SICK DICKKS calling themselves guys.

Op you're still suffering from niavity buh don't worry by the time you start hustling those sick thoughts will fly out of your head.
Re: I Dont Think I Am As Special As People Think by Dygeasy(m): 8:21am On Feb 20, 2015
I can perfectly relate to what you're talking about. You once felt the way you did, you got all the love. You changed (deliberately), you got less of the love and attention. You're not far from getting the answers you so much crave. There is something about you people love which is just the way you were. If it's not too late, retrace your steps, revel in the showers of love and affection (should they come back). Only then can you ask why. You can't ask why you had what you don't have anymore. Live well within the present. cool
Re: I Dont Think I Am As Special As People Think by Brugo(m): 8:22am On Feb 20, 2015
Some people are just gluttons for bashing.
Re: I Dont Think I Am As Special As People Think by Nobody: 8:30am On Feb 20, 2015
shocked shocked
Re: I Dont Think I Am As Special As People Think by Nobody: 8:58am On Feb 20, 2015
*yawns and walks out of thread.....
Re: I Dont Think I Am As Special As People Think by jasper7(m): 11:07am On Feb 20, 2015
jorlons:
This is one thing I hate about Romance section. So many SICK DICKKS calling themselves guys.
Op you're still suffering from niavity buh don't worry by the time you start hustling those sick thoughts will fly out of your head.
grin. Very cold and harsh. but also true. No fine boy on the streets. enjoy it while it lasts.
Re: I Dont Think I Am As Special As People Think by Nobody: 11:36am On Feb 20, 2015
I understand exactly what you ar talking about. This almost fit to my own life well except for the tattoo an piercing
It was so bad that in my junior school days girls will write letters and put it in my bag hehe when my mom found out let me not even try to remember that day I got so much attention that whenever am not in school my teachers wld come over to ask y. the same thin happened to my mom even till date she has not lost the attention but I have. I wanted to but now I just can't get it back cuz av changed so much dat I can't go back to who I was I don't smile except on naira land I don't even know how to relate with people again tho av always loved been alone but what I got from my change was somfin bad not that people don't want to be with me they want to like before but my attitude keeps them afar I want to chang but I don't know how to

(1) (Reply)

The Secret Life Of A Nigerian Pastor / For Women: / Magazeti Ya Leo Ijumaa May 29 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.