Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,629 members, 7,979,140 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 09:23 PM

Klint Da Drunk On Why He Supports Jonathan - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Klint Da Drunk On Why He Supports Jonathan (443 Views)

Actor Odunlade Adekola Drunk On Fame And Losing His Credibility? / Osita Iheme, Victor Osuagwu & Klint Da Drunk At Rivers PDP End Of Year Party / Klint Da Drunk And His Wife Strike A Pose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Klint Da Drunk On Why He Supports Jonathan by Nobody: 8:13am On Feb 20, 2015
http://mobile.newsnow.co.uk/A/759491397?-395:737

Visiting Nigerian comedian, Klint Da Drunk shed some light on the political candidate of his choice and seeing Kenya in a different light.

The comedian was in the country for the Night Of Roses event hosted in the bush at Lake Elementaita, over the Valentines weekend.

Klint told Word Is the reason why he has been vocal in his support for President Jonathan Goodluck is because “he has people’s interests at heart and he is someone who has done visibly well. In Nigeria we have the freedom of expression we do and say whatever. That is not saying that the opposition is not good. I don’t paint people black.”

Adding, “Comedy is my trade. I need that freedom. I have come out and said what Goodluck has excelled in and also done the same when he failed. If I’m not free to talk about him as a comedian then people have to be careful.”

Speaking about his trip to Kenya and seeing the scenic beauty away from the concrete jungle that is Nairobi, Klint said, “Kenya is a beautiful place. It has rare beauty in it’s scenery that is why it is a lovely tourist attraction. It was also the scenery that inspired Lion King. In addition to that your language (Kiswahili) is sweet. It is romantic. You cannot compare it to some that sounds like hard work.”
Re: Klint Da Drunk On Why He Supports Jonathan by Iyawotolu: 8:20am On Feb 20, 2015
grin What's new? Birds of the same feather flock together. #Drunks

(1) (Reply)

Toyin Aimakhu Slams Women Who Don’t Appreciate Their Husbands On Social Media / Mercy Johnson Set To Release Her Single Featuring Don Jazzy / Youths, Think Before You Become A Worldly Entertainer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.