Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,158 members, 7,896,928 topics. Date: Monday, 22 July 2024 at 03:24 AM

High Handedness Of Some Military Men In Aba - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / High Handedness Of Some Military Men In Aba (646 Views)

Military Men Attack Ondo Residents, Burn Houses - Punch / Caption This Photo Of Military Men During Their Morning Training In Yobe Today / See What Military Men Did To A Youth Leader In Jos- Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

High Handedness Of Some Military Men In Aba by nwadiuko1(m): 9:12am On Feb 20, 2015
This happened on the 17th of february......I was at my mum's shop at opobo road ogborhill Aba, that around 3.30pm...... A guy. In a mercedes 230... was driving at a great speed from the majic fm axis and trying to overtake a tricycle coming from the same side.....before you say jack robinson....the keke has been hit and the benz swerved and almost entered our shop....I helped rescue the keke driver who had sustained many injuries....fortunately he wasn't carrying anyone........now instead of showing remorse the driver of the benz. Started threatening the keke driver....while this was happening I took the pix of the car and the keke. For evidence.....just in case...not knowing that the benz driver saw me...(I wasn't really hiding)....ten minutes later an army hilux van came there and an army man came straight to our shop and demanded for my phone.....with the threat to shoot if I didn't give him the phone.....I gave him the phone.....and they took d accident victims away.....please what's the best way to go about getting my phone back? Please advice....thanks
Re: High Handedness Of Some Military Men In Aba by chidekings(m): 9:29am On Feb 20, 2015
go and collect it back.
Re: High Handedness Of Some Military Men In Aba by Nobody: 9:55am On Feb 20, 2015
Why you give am the phone in the first place.
Re: High Handedness Of Some Military Men In Aba by yuncka: 10:05am On Feb 20, 2015
Bros U no sharp ooo. Once I collect any pix or video dat has evidence written over it, I transfer to other device or upload online sharparly. That's why most smart phones have upload features in their camera/video tool.

My advice is that U forget d phone. If U have money to bail the phone out, den pursue them.
Re: High Handedness Of Some Military Men In Aba by xrisdon(m): 10:10am On Feb 20, 2015
hmmmm
Re: High Handedness Of Some Military Men In Aba by nwadiuko1(m): 8:47pm On Feb 21, 2015
phatjoe50:
Why you give am the phone in the first place.
guy dem eye red pass tomatoe.....and I think the guy wasn't joking when he said he l shoot if I don't give the phone

(1) (Reply)

New Private Universities Approved By Federal Government / Group Alleges Plot To Assassinate Buhari / Sambisa Forest: What You Need To Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.