Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,237 members, 7,884,308 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 08:32 AM

Lagos APC Gubernatorial Candidate Shares Bags Of Rice *PHOTOS* - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos APC Gubernatorial Candidate Shares Bags Of Rice *PHOTOS* (1408 Views)

Ambode And Bagudu Eating Lake Rice (Photos) / Lesson Learnt From The Death Of Kogi State Gubernatorial Candidate Audu Abubakar / Alhaji Yahaya Bello: The New APC Gubernatorial Candidate In Kogi State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagos APC Gubernatorial Candidate Shares Bags Of Rice *PHOTOS* by igeolink: 10:48am On Feb 20, 2015
Vote for APC and receive a bag of Rice

Re: Lagos APC Gubernatorial Candidate Shares Bags Of Rice *PHOTOS* by holatin(m): 10:58am On Feb 20, 2015
igeolink:
Vote for APC and receive a bag of Rice
brainless op.
who are the leader of stomach infrastructure ?
see what was written on the bag
hope for good woman organization- dat rice is meant for a group.

let me give you a gift
thaoriginator pls how about showing the stomach infrastructure of PDP you cooked without them receiving your vote
Re: Lagos APC Gubernatorial Candidate Shares Bags Of Rice *PHOTOS* by thaoriginator: 10:00pm On Feb 20, 2015
holatin:
brainless op.

let me give you a gift
thaoriginator pls how about showing the stomach infrastructure of PDP you cooked without them receiving your vote
Bro, Nairaland tyrants ban me since that day o cos of that PDP rice thread, BUT I'm back!

Source: a moderator banned thaoriginator for false info on
nl. Ban expires at Today at 09:48:40 PM.
Re: Lagos APC Gubernatorial Candidate Shares Bags Of Rice *PHOTOS* by holatin(m): 5:22am On Feb 21, 2015
thaoriginator:
Bro, Nairaland tyrants ban me since that day o cos of that PDP rice thread, BUT I'm back!

Source: a moderator banned thaoriginator for false info on
nl. Ban expires at Today at 09:48:40 PM.
sorry man, d dictator ban me when I showed a 1960 subject curriculum that Hausa was been offered.
d next day my profile read a stupid moderator ban holatin for posting wrong information.
Re: Lagos APC Gubernatorial Candidate Shares Bags Of Rice *PHOTOS* by M4gunners: 6:27am On Feb 21, 2015
Chaii is like Ambode na another slow poke oh.
Re: Lagos APC Gubernatorial Candidate Shares Bags Of Rice *PHOTOS* by Nobody: 6:35am On Feb 21, 2015
All political parties are into stomach infrastructure programs na!
Re: Lagos APC Gubernatorial Candidate Shares Bags Of Rice *PHOTOS* by lolaxavier(m): 6:58am On Feb 21, 2015
Ambode fall my hand...on top say i dey root for APC...
Re: Lagos APC Gubernatorial Candidate Shares Bags Of Rice *PHOTOS* by mrking3(m): 7:06am On Feb 21, 2015
Modified
Re: Lagos APC Gubernatorial Candidate Shares Bags Of Rice *PHOTOS* by mrking3(m): 7:06am On Feb 21, 2015
holatin:
brainless op.

let me give you a gift
APC has infested some of you with their Lies. That's why the gullible ones amongst you are easily brainwashed! Do I need a soothsayer to tell me APC is the actual sponsor of that Rice? But hide under the guise of one unknown organisation to distribute it just to avoid criticism. Everyone can't be fooled at same time!

2 Likes

Re: Lagos APC Gubernatorial Candidate Shares Bags Of Rice *PHOTOS* by Adindupeter: 7:20am On Feb 21, 2015
mrking3:
APC has infested some of you with their Lies. That's why the gullible ones amongst you are easily brainwashed! Do I need a soothsayer to tell me APC is the actual sponsor of that Rice? But hide under the guise of one unknown organisation to distribute it just to avoid criticism. Everyone can't be fooled at same time!
. On point

1 Like

Re: Lagos APC Gubernatorial Candidate Shares Bags Of Rice *PHOTOS* by holatin(m): 9:06pm On Feb 21, 2015
mrking3:
re you this dumb.
can't you read (a word less than 80 words and understand.
go and play kid
Re: Lagos APC Gubernatorial Candidate Shares Bags Of Rice *PHOTOS* by mrking3(m): 9:16pm On Feb 21, 2015
holatin:
[s]re you this dumb.
can't you read (a word less than 80 words and understand.
go and play kid[/s]
you are one of the Ragtag brainwashed gullible folks that has allowed sentiment to becloud your sense of Reasoning. Get the fvck out of my mention!
Re: Lagos APC Gubernatorial Candidate Shares Bags Of Rice *PHOTOS* by holatin(m): 9:29pm On Feb 21, 2015
mrking3:
you are one of the Ragtag brainwashed gullible folks that has allowed sentiment to becloud your sense of Reasoning. Get the fvck out of my mention!
I repeat go and play
Re: Lagos APC Gubernatorial Candidate Shares Bags Of Rice *PHOTOS* by vivacious01: 1:32am On Feb 22, 2015
mrking3:

(1) (Reply)

They Told Me I Can Only Collect My P.v.c After Election / Picture Of Gari & Sugar With Grandnut Shared By PDP / Letter To JK "Agbaje" Lagos Is Not For SALE...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.