Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,614 members, 7,968,785 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 12:48 PM

My Advice To Politicians And Would Be Leaders - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Advice To Politicians And Would Be Leaders (447 Views)

Stop Allocating Soldiers To Politicians, Wike Replies Buratai / Politicians And Military Officers Are Secretly Planning A Coup- Burutai / 2015 Elections: Nigerian Masses About To Make A Strong Statement To Politicians! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Advice To Politicians And Would Be Leaders by akanbiaa(m): 11:11am On Feb 20, 2015
Dividend of democracy is not by giving religious leaders, cultural leaders, political leaders etc money, contracts, waivers, gifts etc all for them to sing the song you want and to take that as the decision of the people, the best enrichment is to make sure that the unemployed gets job and not underemployed, give them wages that can sustain a reasonable standard of living, reduce or eliminate corruption, reduce or eliminate wasteful spendings and frivolities, stop or reduce nepotism, tribalism and undue favoritism and most importantly lead by example and dissociate yourself from any cult you belong to before if any and try to tribe live a life worth emulating and uphold good moral and cultural standards. And most importantly be God fearing and remember death and the afterlife.

(1) (Reply)

Obasanjo: Nigeria’s Democracy Must Be Protected At All Cost / INEC Procures Additional 20,000 Card Readers, 35,000 Batteries / President Jonathan Admits Incompetence!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.