Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,925 members, 7,872,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:58 AM

Any One With Any Useful Information About Bank Of Agriculture - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Any One With Any Useful Information About Bank Of Agriculture (660 Views)

New Year Greeting And Information About Anomalies / 419 Alert: Do You Receive Any Message About Bank Account Deactivated / Useful Information For Those Who Love Taking Eggs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Any One With Any Useful Information About Bank Of Agriculture by Blackadmiral(m): 12:32pm On Feb 20, 2015
Fellow Nairalanders in the House, Please can any one assist me with any useful information about The Bank of Agriculture.

I attended an interview with them recently and I really want to know if any one in the house has any insider information about their renumeration, job description and grading system. It seems not much information is available about them as everyone I have asked doesn't seem to have any useful information.

I also want to find out if any one know what steps someone can take to work in Government Banks like Bank of Industry (BOI) The Infrastructure Bank, NEXIM and Federal Mortgage Bank of Nigeria because I have never seen any of this Agencies placing any advertisement for recruitment and I have been wondering how they meet their staffing requirement.

Thank you as you respond.

(1) (Reply)

NUC Releases 2015 University Ranking. / A To Z Of Best Friend / Youtube

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.