Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,369 members, 7,900,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 08:55 PM

Bayelsa Holds Mass Burial For PDP Women Leaders - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bayelsa Holds Mass Burial For PDP Women Leaders (867 Views)

Shiite-Army Clash: Mass Burial For 347 Corpses – KDSG- PICS / Obiano Holds Mass Burial For Unclaimed Bodies Of Fuel Tanker Victims (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bayelsa Holds Mass Burial For PDP Women Leaders by whizpet: 1:19pm On Feb 20, 2015
Bayelsa holds mass burial for PDP women leaders
1 hours ago

The Government of Bayelsa State has fixed Saturday for the burial of the Peoples Democratic Party Women Leaders, who died in an auto crash along the East-West Road in Rivers State last week.

The News Agency of Nigeria reports that the burial arrangement was announced by the Bayelsa State Government after a closed-door meeting with families of the victims.

NAN learnt from the Federal Road Safety Commission that nine of the 11 accident victims were burnt beyond recognition, a development that compelled the government to take the option of a mass burial.

The government said a service of songs would hold at the Bayelsa Cultural Centre along Hospital Road in Yenagoa.

A family source, Cherish Itesi, told NAN that state Governor, Seriake Dickson, had directed the Deputy Governor, John Jonah, to meet with the families over the funeral arrangements.

Itesi said the burial venue would be at Ijaw Hero’s Park in Yenagoa after the Service of Songs at the Bayelsa Cultural Centre.

He said those expected to attend would include Dickson, Jonah, members of the State Executive Council, the legislature, party members, family members and well wishers.

Itesi said the affected families would organise burial ceremonies for the victims in accordance with the Ijaw tradition after the burial by the state government.
Re: Bayelsa Holds Mass Burial For PDP Women Leaders by jingh(f): 1:28pm On Feb 20, 2015
Who stole d sauce 4 dis news
Re: Bayelsa Holds Mass Burial For PDP Women Leaders by Omexonomy: 1:29pm On Feb 20, 2015
Mass buriel or mass raly or what
Re: Bayelsa Holds Mass Burial For PDP Women Leaders by Omexonomy: 1:31pm On Feb 20, 2015
jingh:
Who stole d sauce 4 dis news
i number one. Initially i mistook it for my own and used it in preparing jolof rice for ramcie
Re: Bayelsa Holds Mass Burial For PDP Women Leaders by Nobody: 1:38pm On Feb 20, 2015
o dikwa egwu. cry rip ndi nne
ka mpuruobi unu zuru ike na ndukwa.. iseeeee!!! cry
Re: Bayelsa Holds Mass Burial For PDP Women Leaders by jingh(f): 1:59pm On Feb 20, 2015
Return it so we it can reach fp
Omexonomy:
i number one. Initially i mistook it for my own and used it in preparing jolof rice for ramcie
Re: Bayelsa Holds Mass Burial For PDP Women Leaders by Nobody: 2:05pm On Feb 20, 2015
Why do i feel like their deaths were sacrificial offerings towards Patie's purposes.... embarassed

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Holds Mass Burial For PDP Women Leaders by Omexonomy: 2:20pm On Feb 20, 2015
jingh:
Return it so we it can reach fp
this ur english na something else
Re: Bayelsa Holds Mass Burial For PDP Women Leaders by jingh(f): 7:19am On Feb 21, 2015
Ow old re u ? Cnt u identify typography
Omexonomy:
this ur english na something else

(1) (Reply)

The Encounter With Jonathan That I Will Never Forget Read / APC Released A 2013 Picture Of Buhari As His Current Picture In London / Patience Jonathan Ordered The Killing Of A Policeman - Amaechi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.