Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,669 members, 7,968,927 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 03:21 PM

Why The Card Reader Should Not Be Use For This Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why The Card Reader Should Not Be Use For This Election (617 Views)

The Card Reader Failure. One Solution Found. (pls Share) / "The Card Reader Does The Following"- Jega / 18 States Where Jonathan Might Lose This Election - Adedayo Ademuwagun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why The Card Reader Should Not Be Use For This Election by denko(m): 3:30pm On Feb 20, 2015
I am of the opinion that INEC must create voting points round the country and evidencing that before the Card Readers should be deploy beacause if a card reader can accredit 1 person for 1 minute that mean for 4 hrs of the accreditation 300 voters only can be accredited, in some polling units we have 1200 registrants in polling unit what will happen the remaining 900, for your information i am the north INEC has already created voting points here, he did it when that bid of creating polling units was discarded. JEGA MUST BE COME OUT CLEAN OR RESIGN.
Re: Why The Card Reader Should Not Be Use For This Election by Ayoakinkahunsi(m): 3:53pm On Feb 20, 2015
Let give it a trial

1 Like

Re: Why The Card Reader Should Not Be Use For This Election by rusher14: 4:13pm On Feb 20, 2015
In other words, so people can rig as they've always done in the past and the status quo remains.

I don't know about you but I believe in moving forward and the card reader for me spells PROGRESS.
Re: Why The Card Reader Should Not Be Use For This Election by MizyB(f): 4:30pm On Feb 20, 2015
Let me give you reasons why we should; CHANGE is PAINFUL
Re: Why The Card Reader Should Not Be Use For This Election by denko(m): 4:43pm On Feb 20, 2015
LET US NOT BLOCK OUR MIND TO THE TRUE MANY PEOPLE WILL DISFRENCHISE BOTH PARTY
Re: Why The Card Reader Should Not Be Use For This Election by chat2deen(m): 4:51pm On Feb 20, 2015
Haba Op! This is digital age nah,lets encourage Jega we can get it better dis time, any patriotic citizen wil love Naija to progress, rigging can b reduce wit card reader. Rigging brings bad ppl to governance, I have my own share of bad governance and I want my future generations to have a good one.
Re: Why The Card Reader Should Not Be Use For This Election by omolami: 6:44pm On Feb 20, 2015
Jega plan is to use d card reader to disenfranchise voters in certain geopolitical zones by d delay normally associated with d machine while in other geopolitical zones it will be discarded to speedy up voting process. It is jega plan B because plan A which was insisting on 14 Feb election planned to disenfranchise 27m voters from certain geopolitical zone failed by d postponement. Jega is planning this with APC He should resign and proceed on terminal leave. I know this bec i am an insider. Jega has been compromised. Card reader is a booby trap esp to ruine PDP

(1) (Reply)

PHOTO- Imagine If Goodluck Did This To You. What Will You Do? / How Army Board Tried Captain Koli For Exposing Ekiti Rigging / ‘patience Jonathan Is An Embarrassment To Nigerians,’ Legislator Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.